Window Seal West

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8241 30 St SE Unit 1 Calgary AB T2C 1H8

Reviews for Window Seal West

Window Seal West provided superior customer service. Their sales representative was both professional and extremely knowledgeable about their products. Timely arrival and quality installation of the windows we ordered was excellent. We have noticed a huge improvement in our home's heat retention since the installation of these new vinyl windows. We feel we received great value for our money and highly recommend this company if you are considering replacing your windows. Check them out!

CAMBRIDGE WINDOW HOMEVIEW IMPROVEMENTS
1 review Edmonton, AB

We hired Window Seal West to produce and install new windows and doors. We enjoyed being able to visit their showroom and see the product. The salesman Mike was helpful and knowledgeable, the estimates were done in our home immediately. The product arrived in a very timely manner. The three man crew did an excellent job with attention to detail. The inside was finished very nicely with all the necessary trim and modelings. We were very happy with the finished product. We would highly recommend them to others.

Victoria
1 review Chestermere, AB

Great Company.
3 Windows and Patio Sliding doors were installed in 6 hours.
Installers cleaned up after install. Representative explained everything about the product, also showed us ,windows samples so we had an idea what will be installed.
Very happy with everything, and highly recommend.

anastasiatomazini

Great job and very nice people. The quality of the work and the price are defenetly are the reasons to recommend this company to my friends.

Satisfied Customer in Calgary

Excellent service, a few small issues that were rectified to our complete satisfaction. Follow-up call made to make sure we were satisfied and final payment not processed until we were .

Samat in Calgary
1 review , ON

We shopped around for a while before we came up upon Window Seal West and we are happy with the results. Thanks the salesman Mike for the great job and explanations. Installation was done on time and professionally, there was no mess left. I highly recommend everyone this company. Thank you for your service!

chambers.adrian
1 review Cochrane, AB

Full window and door replacement through the house which also included enlargement of a basement window

lynn

I am very satisified with their great work. My new windows looks crystal clear and my home felt warmer.

Jim in Edmonton
1 review , AB

Hello to everyone who looked at my review! Today we will talk about windows. A couple
of months ago, I finally decided to replace the old wooden windows with new vinyl
windows. I did not dare to do it for a long time, because I thought that "vinyl is harmful,
and nothing is safer than wooden windows" ... Now I remember, and it's very funny, it
turns out that vinyl windows are absolutely harmless!
Of course, in Edmonton, a lot of companies involved in windows, but I chose the " Window Seal West". I chose this company not by accident - my parents, in due time this company
installed windows, and they are very satisfied with the quality. I myself noticed that in
the winter they have a warm house and do not blow at all.
I changed about 15 windows, in other words, all the windows in my house! On the
appointed day came the installers and put the windows. All the work took exactly one
day. Installers installed new windows and just after work took the old windows and all
the garbage that remained after the instalation! What was so important to me! Excellent company! I recommend!

MERIANNE in Calgary

Windows were reasonably priced. Alex the sales person was friendly and efficient. Installation team was out of this world with cleanliness efficiency and just quality workmanship all around. I would recommend.

More about Window Seal West

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. We provide installation and replacement for windows and doors in Calgary & Edmonton. Our strong attention on product quality and installation is why we are the best at what we do.

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. Our strong attention on product quality has always played an important role in reaching out to as many home owners. Window Seal West windows are created with exceptional precision and accuracy to provide its clients with a lasting and cost-effective satisfaction. We invest in the latest technology to make sure the windows are energy efficient, durable and conveniently constructed. Our clients can choose from a variety of styles and finishes to fulfill the desired look of their home.

Our material is carefully selected from the finest compound suppliers in North America. The use of vinyl delivers you major energy savings all year around – both winter and summer. (The polyvinyl chloride material found in vinyl helps prevent cold air from coming through). This also means you can now avoid the stress of peeling, cracking, or discoloring windows. Our low-emissivity glass (Low- E) helps reflect heat back into the room preventing the loss of solar energy. Window Seal West Windows are also able to combat all levels of unwanted noise and environmental pollution. Additionally, the extra sturdy security locks help prevent break and entries and keep you feeling safer.

At Window Seal West, it is our priority to make sure that our products are correctly installed and appear to look their best. Our team of trusted, professional installers are trained to treat each job with great care and attention to detail. They will ensure that everything is operational and clean upon completion. The old products and installation debris are also removed from your home at no cost.

We sincerely thank you for your time and consideration as this is an investment that will keep your mind at ease in the long years to come!