Window Seal West

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Calgary AB T2C 1H8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Window Seal West

Nat
Nat

Windows

Had to replace windows at my home and was impressed by professional service and quality from Window Seal West. The work was done fast they kept everything clean. The results are amazing. Would highly recommend if anyone is looking to get new windows or doors!

Cecilia in Kamloops
Cecilia in Kamloops

Windows & Doors - Great Product, Value, Installation, Customer Service

We strongly recommend Window Seal West for your window and doors.

We dealt with Anton, he did an amazing job in explaining everything, setting expectations and staying involved from the initial meeting to past installation. He exemplified excellent customer service, he stayed involved making sure the process went smoothly and we were satisfied. We were impressed that he responded to text msgs and/ or calls answering our questions and putting our minds at ease. He demonstrated that he is very client centric. Thank You!

The installers Pavo, Sergei were highly skilled and efficient. Alex, Andre, office staff inc. Polina, Leanne were kind and supportive.

Overall, we had a great experience working with this company and strongly recommend them for your windows and door needs.

Oleh in Toronto
Oleh in Toronto

Replaced all my windows

Replaced all my windows with the government rebate program. Very happy with the result and process. Antony was verus helpful.

christine in Calgary
christine in Calgary

Window & Door installation, follow up maintanence

Antony is very sincere, helpful, professional. He is an valued asset to this company. He is very serious in measuring the window and doors. When I first met him, he measured for our 1st order windows. I am very appreciated his responsible attitude. This is my 2nd order, I am happy to deal with him as a salesperson. He gave people a honest and expert impression. After the 1st order, we have some problems with the windows installation - regular glass instead of cool bronze tinted glass for one window. The company took prompt action to replace it. After then, some water leaking problem happened. They promptly again to fix it. This is a reliable company. The price is competitive, the product is good and the service is reliable. I highly recommend it.

Ihab in Toronto
Ihab in Toronto

Replaced All windows and doors

I needed all my windows and doors replaced in my house, so I contacted three reputable companies in January, 2022. Windows Seal West was one of the three and Anton came out to give me a quote. I had many questions about the product, installation, my existing blinds, greener home grant, Anton spent well over an hour taking measurements, answering all my questions and explaining all the details.

I received a quote from Anton a few days late. I spent two weeks comparing all three quotes and sent many questions and requests to Anton. This was a big investment, so I took my time to research. Anton would respond immediately or call me to discuss options. I felt very comfortable and trusting with his answers and I could tell that he had enormous amount of experience.

After lots of deliberation/research, I decided to go with Windows Seal West because:
1. They are the manufacturer as well as sales/installation. There is huge advantage to being all in one as well as in Calgary (they control the entire process)
2. Their warranty is solid
3. The price was competitive
4. Their time estimates were reasonable
5. Anton was able to address all my questions and issues/concerns.
6. They had good reviews

Anton told me the windows and doors would be ready in about 8 weeks to install. Exactly 7 weeks after signing the contactI got a call to schedule the installation team. Vadim was the installer and you could quickly tell that he knew what he was doing. He dealt with all sorts of obstacles like it was nothing. I even changed all the trim (from 2.5 to 3.5) in the middle of installation. Anton immediately arranged it and the factory cut new trims the next morning. I also changed the bathroom to frosted and they were able to accommodate everything within the the installation days (try that with any other company).

Even with the harsh weather and all the obstacles I threw at them, they still managed to finish this project in 5 days. Vadim is an expert and his finishing is clean and beautiful. Doors, locks, walls, windows, caulking, trimming, stucco, paint,Vadim had all the skills needed. I learned that Vadim was trained by one of the best in this field: Anton.

I am a perfectionist and my expectations are high. Windows Seal West was able to meet my expectations and truly deserve 5 out of 5 rating from me. I give Anton and Vadim my top recommendation for any size project. I have attached a few pictures so you can see their finished work. Its exceptional.

MH Customer
MH Customer
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Superb windows

We had great service from Window Seal West starting with our first meeting with Antony. He was straight forward and honest. He showed us pictures of other houses with similar exteriors so we knew what the finishing would look like. The windows were installed and the finishing done by two knowledgeable and experienced men. They were very efficient and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. The windows are fantastic. They slide nicely and look so good. Its such an improvement from the original windows! I highly recommend Window Seal West!

Private User reviews , AB

10 windows replaced

Great company to deal with. Replaced 10 custom made black exterior windows. Installation was excellent, installers were hard working and friendly people. After install they took old windows away and cleaned everything after install. Project manager arrived after to inspect the job. Now we feel our home is much warmer. Will highly recommend their services

Brewster
Brewster
1 review Okotoks, AB

Window replacement

Great installation by V and his team replacing all of our windows. Courteous and professional. Our house feels warmer and no drafts.

0 reviews Camrose, AB

replaced 6 windows that is all the windows in the house and 2 doors

the guys did an awesome job of installing the windows and doors Took the old doors and windows with them and cleaned up any mess that had been created from the changing of windows and doors Very friendly guys doing the work and nice to talk to

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

All windows

The 2 installers were very efficient and friendly. Were able to install all 10 windows in one day.

More about Window Seal West

Vinyl windows and doors. Vinyl windows replacement and windows installation services. Visit our show room to view new windows and doors. Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. We provide installation and replacement for windows and doors in Calgary & Edmonton. Our strong attention on product quality and installation is why we are the best at what we do.

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. Our strong attention on product quality has always played an important role in reaching out to as many home owners. Window Seal West windows are created with exceptional precision and accuracy to provide its clients with a lasting and cost-effective satisfaction. We invest in the latest technology to make sure the windows are energy efficient, durable and conveniently constructed. Our clients can choose from a variety of styles and finishes to fulfill the desired look of their home.

Our material is carefully selected from the finest compound suppliers in North America. The use of vinyl delivers you major energy savings all year around – both winter and summer. (The polyvinyl chloride material found in vinyl helps prevent cold air from coming through). This also means you can now avoid the stress of peeling, cracking, or discoloring windows. Our low-emissivity glass (Low- E) helps reflect heat back into the room preventing the loss of solar energy. Window Seal West Windows are also able to combat all levels of unwanted noise and environmental pollution. Additionally, the extra sturdy security locks help prevent break and entries and keep you feeling safer.

At Window Seal West, it is our priority to make sure that our products are correctly installed and appear to look their best. Our team of trusted, professional installers are trained to treat each job with great care and attention to detail. They will ensure that everything is operational and clean upon completion. The old products and installation debris are also removed from your home at no cost.

We sincerely thank you for your time and consideration as this is an investment that will keep your mind at ease in the long years to come!