NorthTec Painting

Tsawwassen
Delta
BC
V4M 2V9

Craig and his crew were professional in every way: on time, respectful of myself and my home, trustworthy, efficient and quality work. I had to do my rooms in stages and in certain timelines and they understood and met those with ease. I am extremely satisfied with the finished look of each room and was thankful for the knowledge that Craig had as it helped me to make decisions.

Sarah in Vancouver
Sarah in Vancouver
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Livingroom, bathroom and bedroom

Craig from NorthTec Painting was amazing! He came in on time and was prepared to get to work immediately.

We needed some colour added to our life and had one major wall in our living room painted teal, along with our bathroom in green, and a statement wall in the bedroom in red. As anyone who has tried to paint along a popcorn ceiling knows how hard it is to get a straight line between the wall and ceiling. Craig did a fantastic job! All lines were as straight as can be and the colours turned out fantastic. I am extremely picky with line work so this was a huge thing for me.

Even better was how quickly he was able to finish the task. It took him around 5 hours (along with a short lunch break) to finish everything off. This included clean up, which was minimal.

Craig was polite, efficient, and completed the job in an extremely professional manner. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Thanks Craig!!

Gill in Vancouver
Gill in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repaint of my basement after major renovation project

I finally got around to having my basement renovated to add an extra room to my side of the house and create a separate legal suite. Northtec painting did an exemplary job on on the paintwork needed to complete the project. They were friendly and knowledgeable and applied both fire rated ceiling paint as well as standard latex paint on all the walls and trim. The job was done quickly and there was no mess. I highly recommend them.

lippymommy in Delta
lippymommy in Delta

Painting

Anytime you make improvements to your home you want to make sure you deal with someone that takes attention and care to the improvements. We feel we definitely received this from NorthTec painting. Craig and his team were professional to deal with during the painting of our home. In a competitive market their prices were very affordable. We would not hesitate to recommend Craig and his team to anyone! Thank you again Craig, we will certainly be calling on you again for our next painting project!

Brent & Tracey Derrheim

Dccumiskey in Delta
Dccumiskey in Delta

Exterior House painting

I would not hesitate to recommend Craig and his team to anyone! A wonderful team do deal with from start to finish. They were kind, timely, professional and paid great detail to all work. His rates are very good and competitive. Thanks again to Craig and all his crew for a job well done! We will certainly hire you again once any new projects come about!!!

Dania

Spencer Yu in Delta
Spencer Yu in Delta

Painting

Craig was a consummate professional. He provided superb painting services for commercial buildings and parking lots. As the Operations Manager for EasyPark (Parking Corporation of Vancouver) it was essential that I secure a reliable and cost effective partner to complete many painting tasks for our department. The projects were all completed on time and on budget. I could not be happier with the quality of the work, exceptional customer service, and professionalism. I highly recommend him and will use NorthTec for future projects. Thanks again, Craig.

Damianp in Delta
Damianp in Delta

Interior Painting

Craig and his team are very reliable and definitely know what they're doing! I would highly recommend them for any job, big or small. They have all the tools and skills necessary for any painting job you need done!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

house exterior

Craig and his team faced a real challenge with our 1981 - 5100 sq. ft. cedar sided house that had had a very poor paint job done years ago. Paint was peeling off everywhere and required extensive scraping, priming, and sealing. The team was fabulous; always positive, pleasant, hard-working, and kept us informed throughout the entire process. The house looks like new, and our friends and neighbours have raved over the excellent job they did.

Graham from Delta
Graham from Delta
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

The painting I an electric car charge station

A terrific company I would book again. The work was neat and quick and a reasonable rate. Also, the staff were pleasant, upbeat and had good hygiene. Rare for most painters these days! If you don't want to have to worry try Northtec, it's painting made easy.

Yorkshire Lass from Delta
Yorkshire Lass from Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Fence painting and other work around the house

Craig and his team were great! They showed up on time, were professional whilst on site did an absolutely perfect job (and I'm very critical having family who are in the same business).

The price was very comparable with other quotes we received. I would highly recommend Craig and his team and will for sure use them again when needed!

More about NorthTec Painting

At NorthTec Painting we pride ourselves on impressing our customers and providing a quality paint job that stands the test of time. We offer very competitive prices for high quality work and guaranteed customer satisfaction. We use high quality paints and products that are applied by professionals to not only ...