Early in 2015 I chose Dean at Climate Change to install a new high efficient Trane furnace for $7,000.00
Within two months the furnace stopped producing heat.
The next two years there were repeated service calls performed by Dean at Climate Control, because furnace was not producing heat.
2017, Dean from Climate Control removed the furnace and took it to the shop to work on it.
With in a month furnace was not producing heat again.
Dean at Climate Control came on a couple of service calls.
I asked regarding a replacement and was told no it doesn’t work that way.
The furnace was running steady but supplying insufficient heat.
Since October 2017, Dean from Climate Control has stopped returning my calls.
November 9, 2017, I decided to get a second opinion, which resulted in finding out the following:
• A permit was not obtained for the job
• The furnace installed was too large for the home/current duct work
• Return air was not done according to the installation manual (5 Ton Furnace blower needs air to enter in more than one location)
• Furnace was not level and is not draining correctly
• Furnace exhaust termination is sloped the wrong direction and is too close to the gas meter vent
• Flame sensor location has been changed in the field
I am now in the position of having to purchase a new furnace.
It is important to me that the public is aware that Dean from Climate Control did not install my new furnace according to the installation manual and has decided after almost three years to disregard me as a customer.