Climate Change Heating & Cooling

Calgary AB T2Z3B4
Owner/Manager
Jordan . [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Climate Change Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Climate Change Heating & Cooling

Matthew in Trail
1 review Trail, BC

Guys we're great! Professional, polite and really respoected my house. I would recommend them and will be using them in the future. They even swept my basement! Thanks fellas! Great work!

Karen Klee in Chestermere

My furnace broke down at 4 am in
morning.My daughter was renting the
house with her kids.My daughter called
the boys arrived first thing in the morning. They brought heaters to heat the house to keep it warm till they could
Install the new furnace.They were very
Kind and caring.Did a great job !!!'

Job Price

So our furnace broke down so we looked online for a company . We decided to try this company for the hell of it.... HUGE MISTAKE

Dean came over and was in the furnace room for 10 mins then tells us we need to pay this huge bill or get a new one. He really pushed and harassed us to get a new system. We decided to pay the bill tho,

after i showed the bill to my brother in law and he told me i got ripped off. there is no way my furnace needed all the parts replaced!

AVOID CLIMATE CHANGE OR U WILL BE A VICTIM

sue w. in Calgary

Not impressed. After having the furnace repaired, the furnace serviced and cleaned and spending $1500, the furnace started having problems with 30 days. Then we were told that we needed a new furnace by this company. Not true. We had it reparied by a different company today with a $20 part. The furnace is only 10 years old.

Review has 1 previous version
Andy Peters from Calgary

Dean came over to fix the AC on time and with smile on his face. Not my first AC repair but most definitely the best service Ive seen so far. Still own him a beer.

Sandra Clark from Calgary

Climate change team came over almost immediately after my "emergency furnace isn't work" call. Super friendly and done in almost record time. Thanks for identifying the problem so quickly and with such skill.

Jose. S from Calgary

I called Climate Change Heating and Cooling because my tenants called me and let me know that there was no heat in the house..Its pretty much the worst call you can get as a Landlord.. The fear of having your tenants in discomfort stuck in a freezing cold home and with small children is not the best call to get. I was stressed out and worried about their safety as well as the potential damage that could be done to the home ( pipe, water, flood or what ever) Luckilly Dean came to the rescue. My tenants sent me a text 2hours later (1:30am) and thanked me and informed me that all is back to normal. I recommend you call Climate Change if you have any problems with your heating !

Martin LaBrie from Calgary

On a holiday when other "24 hour" furnace repair companies could not respond until the next day or didn't even return my call, Dean Fleming responded to my call courteously, arranged an arrival time and confirmed prior to arrival, came exactly on time, and quickly diagnosed the furnace problem. His explanations were clear and understandable, and presented a written quote on the spot. He had the required parts available and got the work done quickly. He was very carefuf about cleanliness and was happy to provide explanations and answer questions. Ths person clearly likes his work and is good at what he does. I will contract Climate Change again.