Drain Services
Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Wilbrich from Toronto
Wilbrich from Toronto

Outstanding Service

It was a Sunday when our basement floor drain backed up. This wasn't the first time so I had a few names that I could call Monday morning but I decided to email Pavlo immediately rather than wait to call. He answered my email in 20 minutes! He was in my house ON SUNDAY within an hour! Oh, and for Pavlo and some of us, it was Christmas Eve! He did an immediate temporary fix and provided a quote for the permanent solution which I knew was excavation outside. This was completed by his great team on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. And all at a very fair price. Unbelievable service! If you need a plumber, you owe it to your self to contact Pavlo at Drain1. You will not regret it.

Paul 4164551122

aron
aron

Emergency sewage pipe repair plus sump pump

Friday night we had water backing up and had to call Drain 1. Paul came out and was able to diagnose the problem: a cracked sewage pipe under our front lawn.

He and his team came back Saturday and dug down through the semi-frozen ground and had us able to have working plumbing before the end of the day. They installed a backflow preventer at the same time.

Monday they came back and installed a sump pump in our basement as well, and had the city inspector out to verify everything was in good order.

Throughout the whole, stressful, unplanned renovation the guys were polite, respectful, clean and willing to explain everything for us. As much as we didn't expect to have a plumbing emergency, they made it as easy and painless as it could possibly be. They even generously fixed a problem with one of our taps that they noticed wasn't working properly!

We would recommend them highly and use them again for emergency or other plumbing services.

Hi Aron,
Thank you for your review and for trusting our company with your problems

Sandy in Etobicoke
Sandy in Etobicoke

Over charged

I had a loud gushing sound under the basement floor where my sump pump was located. Pavlo came promptly to access it. It turns out a plastic pipe had slipped off the pump. He said it would cost $450.00 to fix it. I thought there would be expensive parts for that high price, but he replaced the plastic exchange valve and sealed a new pvc pipe onto the pump, all within 15 minutes. When I asked him why the costs were so high, he said I was paying for his expertise. I was expecting to pay for the expertise of a plumber, just not at $450.00/hour.

Hi Sandy
Thank you for your review, when plumber arrived and diagnosed the problem, he provided a free no obligation quote to fix your problem of 385+HST, you agreed with the price, work was completed and parts were replaced, your discharge pipe that connected to the sewer line was extended and new check valve installed on the pump, then he tested the pump and advised you that your pump is not done to code. We did not charge you more then was quoted ahead of time, work was done properly, why 2 star review pls explain

Jill
Jill

Running toilet

Paul arrived on time, assessed what other tune ups the toilet needed and checked in with me before he commenced on the work and the price. Afterwards he pointed out some regular maintenance work that I should undertake at no cost to keep everything running smoothly.

Rui H.
Rui H.

Waterproofing of the basement foundation

Waterproofing and insulation of the 4 foundation walls. Also, plumbing work in the basement. Paul and his team were great to work with. They were knowledgable, efficient, fast and communicated well. They went above and beyond to ensure the job was done right. Paul shared great ideas on how to improve my home which was also very appreciated. I recommend them to my family, to my friends and to anyone who needs a plumber. I still have their sign on my boulevard, they deserve the advertising. Very glad and thankful that I hired them to do the work.

Hi Rui,
Was my pleasure to work for you and thank you for great review and your references

Shelley
Shelley

Pipe Replacement

We had a pipe from the city water line burst in our basement on a Friday night. Paul was available Friday night to arrange a quote and crew to come first thing Saturday morning. The crew arrived on time and replaced the pipe from the house to the city water line. They were diligent and worked until Saturday evening for the job to be finished. We really appreciated their timely response to our problem.

Hi Shelly,

Lynda Rodriguez in Toronto
Lynda Rodriguez in Toronto

Back Water Valve

During the cold of winter we had a clogged main exit line in our home. We hired two different plumbers who came, took our money, but did nothing to fix the situation. In the the middle of the disaster, we found Pavlo, who from the first was our hero! He quickly and efficiently broke ground, fixed the tube, installed an access, and a back water valve to avoid further problems. He also helped us fill in the rebate with the city, so that we saved money. We are really thankful to Pavlo and his team for all their commitment and willingness to work even in the harshest weather conditions and hard problems. The best, most professional, and highest quality plumber we have ever found! No regrets, our money was well spent... !

Great review, thank you

Marek
Marek

Clog kitchen drain

Pavlo cleared out a clog in my kitchen sink as well as provided knowledgeable insight as to why it was happening, and provided suggestions for additional improvements in the future that we could try if the problem resurfaced. Very friendly, quick service.

Pavlo

Brad B.
Brad B.

Sumppump Installation and more

Great service, competitive pricing very knowledgeable and punctual. Paul took the time and effort to explain everything... what was needed, things to consider and why. Will use him again. A strong reccomend!

aishakhan313
aishakhan313

Toilet and drain repair

Great work and great feedback of work that needs to be done! Work was efficiently done and great rapport!

Thank you for your great review!
Paul 4164551122

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Drain Services and Plumbing
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆