HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Noth York  >  Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Stephanie  in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Highly Recommend

I called Drain One because our sump pump backed up into our basement causing significant flooding. Paul was very diligent and was able to respond to us in a very timely manner. He was very thorough and detailed and resolved the issue with great care and attention to detail. He took the time to explain everything to me and told me exactly what needed to be done and when so that we wouldn't encounter any future flooding. His associate, Rob, was very thorough and knowledgeable as well. I would highly recommend Drain 1 Plumbers to anyone in need.

Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and so patient with us also for such a great review

betty.lago in Toronto
betty.lago in Toronto

Problem solved

Paul responded to my call right away and his colleague Rob came as arranged, explained the possible issues, snaked and cleared my bathroom drain and advised on how to monitor going forward. Can recommend for sure.

Paul from Drain 1 Plumbers

Kitchen sink backed up

I reached out to Drain 1 Plumbers and got an answer right away from Paul and scheduled with them to come out at my earliest convenience. His company partner, Rob, came to the house and was answered about all my concerns/questions. He cleaned up the trap and also used his tool to unclog the pipe going into the wall. He was friendly and honest. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their expertise.

We always ready to help

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Quick Plumbing Service

I put a request on Homestars and within minutes Paul responded to schedule an appointment. Rob was early and had the jobs done quickly. Rob was very professional and gave use some needed advice which helped us get the job done fast. I would recommend Drain 1 to anyone needing fast and efficient service.

Thank you for your great feedback, we always ready to help

renatachambers
renatachambers

Plumbing

Pavlo provides exceptional , courteous and professional service. The rate was highly reasonable especially considering we asked he come on a Saturday. I would not hesitate to recommend Drain 1 Plumbers.

Pavlo

Mira
Mira

Sump pump and waterproofing

We had water coming thru the walls into our basement
Nick came and recommended to waterproof 2 walls of the house,
We decided to go ahead with the recommendation and today is 3 month after the job was completed and our basement is bone dry.
We recommend Drain 1 Plumbers

John in Etobicoke
John in Etobicoke

Excellent job. Extremely happy with the job

We got our basement flooded when it rained and the water was raising about 4 inches we looked up on Google and called Drain 1 and in about 25 minutes Paul showed up and snaked the drain and released all the water also dropped the pump for us to help us overnight and next morning they got our building trap out and installed a back water valve and clean outs, passed the city inspection and helped up with the rebate application.
We were blessed that we got Drain 1 so quickly and only our cold room got flooded nothing else.
Will definitely recommend to all our close friends and family

Sump pump replacement

I had a very good experience with Darin 1 Plumber. During a recent winter rainstorm, our sump pump broke and water was slowly coming into the basement from the overflowing sump tank. I contacted Pavlo at around 9:00pm, and he dispatched his team and within about an hour and a half, they had arrived and installed a new sump pump, which solved the problem. Pavlo was very professional and courteous to deal with, and provided a detailed explanation of the issues based on my explanation and photos that I texted him. Fair rates and pricing, especially considering the time of day and relative urgency of the situation. I would definitely recommend Drain 1 Plumber.

Pavlo

Mandeep in Brampton
Mandeep in Brampton

Rough in completion and leak repair

Paul and his team are the plumbers I should have hired from the jump. Paul and his team came in and fixed all the leaks and completed the work to meet all code requirements. Paul is knowledgeable, patient (in explaining all the work completed), transparent and fair. Workmanship is top notch. I'm looking forward to working with Paul and his team again in the near future.

Drain 1 Plumbers

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Plumbing and Drain Services
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆