HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Noth York  >  Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

N H.

Pavlo and the Drain 1 team completed an extensive replacement of old clay drain pipe with up to date modern materials in our basement That's after they also modernized an old drain in our right of way. Drain 1 provides excellent service and we recommend them enthusiastically. Pavlo explains all steps in the project clearly and professionally. We are very satisfied with Drain 1's meticulous work!

Thank you for your great review.

Marry

Drain 1 was very knowledgeable in their assessment, we had other quotes and other options before we decided to go with Drain 1.
Precise on price, no cost overruns, work done on time.

Pavlo was able to attend quickly and figure out the problem. His team arrived early the next morning and worked hard all day to get the job done. He was awesome to work with and I would recommend him highly. I feel he was very honest about the job that needed to be done.

Thank you so much for your review!

Rob in Toronto

Amazing experience. They were able to work with me in finding the right time to get the job done given that we had to coordinate with the city to get the water shutoff before they could get started. Had some issues due to poor work by the city, and he came out later the same day to fix their work. Excellent work, great service and a very fair price for the work needed. Highly recommend them.

Thanks a lot!

Shelly S. in Toronto

Pavlo and his fellow employees were professional in all respects:
personable, punctual, knowledgeable, and efficient. They had been recommended to me, and I am pleased to recommend them as well.

Caroline

I was very impressed by the work that was done by Drain 1 Plumbers. The solution that Pavlo came up with for my plumbing issue was perfect. I had a leak in the pipe behind the shower wall and I also wanted to switch my worn out ceiling rain shower to an updated shower. Pavlo responded to my request very quickly and showed up on time. He was very knowledgable and knew what to do about the leak right away. He also had great suggestions to solve design issues with the broken tile and the style of the new shower faucet. The whole process was explained very well and I was given a fair quote. HIs team did a fast and efficient job repairing the leak and installing the new shower. Their workmanship was excellent and detailed. I am very happy with the work and would definitely recommend Drain 1 Plumbers.

I hope you like tour shower again, thank you for your honest review.

Pavlo was punctual, professional and honest! He came in an quickly found the problem and solution. We highly recommend his services and will defintely be utilizing the company again in the future!

Trumaine

I live in a condo an my kitchen drain was always slow to drain and leaking. Paul came in, took everything apart, snaked the pipe, and had the drain working in under 30 minutes. Very professional.

Steve  from Toronto

This is the second time I have used Drain1. Pavlo and his team are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to drains, pipe replacement and plumbing. I called Pavlo late Saturday night and to my amazement, he was at my front door within an hour to assess the issue and prepare a plan of action (he also temporarily fixed the issue so we can use our toilet and sinks for a few days). When he and his team showed up, it only took a few hours for them to completely replace the broken cast iron pipes I had. Throughout the process they explained everything they were doing and cleaned up at the end. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of fast, friendly and honest plumbing.

Steve and Laura

Hi Steve, hopefully that's your last drain issue and your next call would be a little less complicated then previous ones and I'll be able to fix it in minutes.
Thanks again and feel free to call me anytime.

Bronte Creek Subdivision in Oakville

I had various plumbing needs (leaky tap, drain corrosion, replacement of fixtures). They came within two days of calling and Igor fixed all very quickly. Work was done in no time, with explanations on how to avoid issues in the future. Ended up getting a water softener installed as a result (which in the long run will save me a ton of money). Very happy with the service.

Thank you.

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Plumbing and Drain Services
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆