Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

114 Saturn Road Toronto ON M9C 2S6
Drain Services
Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Kristen K
Kristen K

Responsive, professional, effective, knowledgeable.

Called Paul Sunday with leaking bathtub issue and got a early Monday appointment. Rob arrived in the morning and within 10 minutes of assessment knew what he needed to do. He explained the costs structure and our options and then moved forward with the agreed upon job. He found the leak, fixed it with confidence. He also recommended a contractor in his network to help with fixing the drywall. 10/10 would recommend!

Thank you so much for such a great review
Pls call us with any plumbing, drain or waterproofing issues

Chris
Chris
1 review Thornhill, ON

Inward sloping driveway storm drain reconnection

A rain storm has flooded my garage, and I am so thankful to have found Drain 1 plumbers. Paul and His team help me relocate the storm drain that connects to the city by digging 5-6 feet under ground, after discovering that it was disconnected from the catch basin on my driveway. New PVC pipe then was connected to the new trench. Not only they fix the problem, but I no longer have to deal with a catch basin that has rise above ground stopping water from flowing into the storm Drain.

Paul 4164551122

xueyunlan
xueyunlan

Good job! Good service!

We had the problem in the basement, Paul showed up quickly, diagnosed the problem and fixed next day.

Hi Yunlan

11PM emergency service, plumber showed up in 20 minutes

I recently had a back-up in my main drain due to a build up of tree roots in my old clay pipes. Paul was quick to respond to my immediate issues and equally as fast and professional in arranging for a permanent repair and replacement. Paul seems very committed to responding to his customers immediately and is thorough and clear in explaining causes and repair options. I would not hesitate to recommend Drain 1 Plumbers.

Valerie
Valerie

Plumbing Repair

We recently had lots of water coming from our upstairs washroom into our kitchen. Pavlo (Drain 1 Plumbers) was quick to respond and stopped the leak. Unfortunately, we discovered that our bad plumbing was the cause of this issue - we had completed renos a few years prior and the ones that had done the work had no idea what they were doing.

Pavlo provided an estimate of what would be required to fix everything and stuck to the budget. He was responsive and completed the work on time. We were very pleased with Drain 1 Plumbers and felt relieved that the plumbing was finally done correctly. We will not hesitate to call them again for future project and highly recommend their services.

Pavlo

Linda
Linda

Basement waterproofing, sump pump installation

Paul is great to work with. Very patient to explain the work, arrives on schedule, does what he says needs to be done, and gets it done on time and within the budget.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly Recommend

I called Drain One because our sump pump backed up into our basement causing significant flooding. Paul was very diligent and was able to respond to us in a very timely manner. He was very thorough and detailed and resolved the issue with great care and attention to detail. He took the time to explain everything to me and told me exactly what needed to be done and when so that we wouldn't encounter any future flooding. His associate, Rob, was very thorough and knowledgeable as well. I would highly recommend Drain 1 Plumbers to anyone in need.

Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and so patient with us also for such a great review

Edward
Edward

Repair of water leaks in basement, installing back flow valve and two sump pumps.

Drain 1 plumbers was the only company that diagnosed the problem correctly and that did the required work at the lowest possible cost. I trust them completely. Five star service. Highly recommended.

Pavlo

betty.lago in Toronto
betty.lago in Toronto

Problem solved

Paul responded to my call right away and his colleague Rob came as arranged, explained the possible issues, snaked and cleared my bathroom drain and advised on how to monitor going forward. Can recommend for sure.

Paul from Drain 1 Plumbers

Kitchen sink backed up

I reached out to Drain 1 Plumbers and got an answer right away from Paul and scheduled with them to come out at my earliest convenience. His company partner, Rob, came to the house and was answered about all my concerns/questions. He cleaned up the trap and also used his tool to unclog the pipe going into the wall. He was friendly and honest. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their expertise.

We always ready to help
Drain 1 Plumbers

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Drain Services and Plumbing
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆