Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

114 Saturn Road Toronto ON M9C 2S6
Drain Services
Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Kitchen drain issue

Having bought a new home 13 years ago, my wife and I had noticed from day one that the kitchen drain was draining slowly. The builder of our home inspected our concern and said everything is normal. Two years ago our dishwasher had backed up into our kitchen sink as our kitchen drainage was not draining. We had found a plumbing company on the internet to snake our kitchen drain. What they found was the kitchen sewer line was fully clogged with a white caked substance. The company snaked it and charged me $600 and told me not to pour oil down the kitchen sink. My wife and I have never poured oil down our sink. This past week our kitchen sink stopped draining again. We were back again looking for a plumber to unclog the same problem. I was given the phone number of Drain 1 Plumbers Inc. by a neighbour. They came over the next day at the discussed time, snaked the kitchen sewer line and scoped it with a video camera only to discover that 15’ of the kitchen sewer line had a negative slope. Waste water was not draining to the street but sitting in the pipe line. The remedy was to break up the basement concrete and replace the 15’ of pipe with a proper slope. Paul the owner is a licensed plumber and is quite knowledgeable and very professional. His work crew all have his same qualities. He also up-graded my sump pit which I had concerns of Radon gas. Drain 1 Plumbers were in and out in 3 days with excellent workmanship. I would definitely call them on any plumbing needs. Thank you Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Thank you for such a great review, was our pleasure to work for you.
Paul 4164551122

Basement Flood!!!!!

Our basement flooded!! It’s the worst feeling in the world! We called Pavlo and within 12 hours he was at our home diagnosing our problem. Using his state of the art equipment and expertise he was able to provide us with a temporary fix and within 48 hours our pipes were replaced and for further safety he installed a back water valve for us. Pavlo and his team were professional and extremely knowledgeable. We felt we were in excellent hands and we will most certainly be using them again. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your great review.
Paul 416-455-1122

Drain 1 - plumber in the Beaches Toronto

I have been looking for a plumber who can handle both plumbing and drain work. I have a small job plumber for leaks and stuff but I needed help with more complex work. I found Drain 1 and called Pavlo whom I found to be extremely honest, intelligent and careful. His team was in the day after I called and were in & out one day with some heavy work (jack hammer and snaking). The house was very clean when they left. The work well done. I am bringing Pavlo back for some additional detective work on another long standing problem.

Thank you for such a great review, was our pleasure to work for you.
Paul 4164551122

Ken Kyaw from Toronto
Ken Kyaw from Toronto

Pipe replacement

This is the second time I have had to call on Pavlo and his team. We had a backed up sewer because groot found the clay pipe, which led to additional issues because of it was old, cracked and needed replacement. The work to replace the pipe was a little complicated and they had to dig two seperate holes in order to fully replace the impacted pipes. Despite the complications, work was completed on time and Pavlo honoured the original quote.

These guys are responsive, efficient and worked with the utmost respect to my property. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and great review
Paul

vanessal
vanessal

Sewer backup

Woke up to a backed up sewer and Paul came quickly to clear it and show the cracks and roots growing in the old clay sewer line. He suggested replacing the worst part of sewer line with pvc and installed a new toilet and laundry drain that was overflowing. Work was done quickly and correctly and I would definitely call them for any future plumbing needs. Thanks Paul!

Thank you for your kind review.
Our licensed plumbers are fully trained and skilled at the work we provide. Be it soldering or unclogging your drains you can be sure our work is up to your standards.

Ching
Ching

Perfect work

Drain 1 fixed our kitchen drain pipe. It is a well-done job, and Darin 1 did it in a very professional manner. They are really good at what they are doing, and they do their work fast and clean.

Main in Toronto
Main in Toronto

Bathroom (2) and Kitchen plumbing upgrade

Pavlo and crew are reliable and fast to respond. Replaced 2 toilets, reconfigured kitchen sink and dishwasher plumbing and reconfigured basement stack, greatly improving drainage throughout house. Clean, tidy, efficient. Clear, precise estimate. On time. On budget. This is the second major project Drain1 has done for us in last 3 years (previously repaired sewage pipe to street and installed back-flow valve; arranged city inspection and approvals). Polite and pleasant to deal with. We highly recommend the Dream1 team.

Sharon
Sharon

I am extremely happy

City trees totally clogged our drains, in a very difficult place to access. One evening phone call, next day visit, and the work started right away. Done in two long days, fast, efficient, friendly workers. All cleaned up and everything checked regularly by the owner. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Bronte Creek Subdivision in Oakville
Bronte Creek Subdivision in Oakville

Various Plumbing Repairs

Various plumbing needs (leaky faucet, drain repair and water softener install). They came within 2 days of calling (completed the work in one day). A year later we called to have some piping fixed so the outdoor water didn't run through the softener, unfortunately, they were not responsive. But their work was amazing the first time they came out.

MoD.Custom
MoD.Custom

Emergency, backwater valve and subpump installation

At first I had contacted Pavlo as emergency service. I had flooded basement due to cloged main drain and sewer backup.
His crew member arrived in timely manner as we arranged over the phone. After cleaning clogged drain and insection with a camera we found a problem. I had decided to hire T
them to install backwater valve as a solution to a problem and future prevention of a sewer flood. After receiving permit from a city I had infomed Pavlo abut it, his crew was at my home in time as we arranged to complete work. During work other problem has been discovered and his crew deal with it accordingly(root in one of a pipes under house). As well his crew members pointed out that I have hydroponics pressure problem under the house.(60 years old). The solution toto a problem was to install subpumpe. I give them green light to go head. Work was compleated next day.
I am very satisfied with their service, and professional approach and quality of work. Highly recomended as a professionl myself.

416-455-1122

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured