Tree Service
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Towne Trees Inc

Reviews for Towne Trees Inc

Tina
Tina

Tree removal & raising the canopy

L5J 2Y4

Don came in for a quote and did not try to up-sell me on any services. I have several trees on my property so he could have but instead quoted me on what I wanted & needed done and that was it. His crew came in a week later led by Chris and they were great: professional, courteous - answered all my questions throughout the process. They took great care in my property when using & moving their equipment. Their clean up after the job was way beyond what I expected. They were also able to quote my neighbours for future jobs.

All and all - very happy with their services and have recommended to others.

tree removal

they came . they sawed .
and not a bit of sawdust was left .
very very happy with don's team
professional and courteous
and they even went a little bit more to make sure we were happy

Cathy M in Mississauga
Cathy M in Mississauga

Removing large tree limbs and pruning

Absolutely EXCELLENT services!! Don was prompt and punctual in providing a reasonable quote and scheduled the job within a few days.

He arrived as scheduled with two large tree trucks and a team of 6-7 men. Every person on the crew was highly professional, courteous and very accommodating!

Tree removal from backyard

L5J 2Y4

I saw a Towne Tree truck passing through my neighbourhood and decided to give them a call and have them remove a few saplings from my backyard. They were able to have someone come by and provide a reasonable quote for the job. Within a couple of business days they came around to remove the saplings. They showed up on time and were able to quickly complete the job.

There was one communication issue where it wasn't pointed out in their quote that stump removal would not be performed (or that it would cost extra), but Thomas at Towne Tree was able to help resolve that issue pretty quickly by discounting the price. This was the only hiccup in the entire process.

Overall, Towne Tree was great and I would recommend their services. They're reachable by phone, communication is timely, and they quickly and courteously rendered their services.

Rene in Mississauga
Rene in Mississauga

Tree removal and tree pruning

On August 29th we obtained a quote from Towne Trees Inc.; it was professionally done and it was competitive with two other quotes. We negotiated a mutually acceptable date to perform the service in early September. They arrived on time at 8:30 am and the job was completed shortly after 1 pm. The crew of 7 were all professional and extremely kind. Watching them cut and prune the trees was like watching a symphony orchestra; they all knew what to do, when and no one needed to be pushed to complete the task at hand. They were friendly amongst themselves; it was truly a team effort. They ensured the fences, doors around the house, flower beds, etc..., were protected. No damage was done and the clean up was superb. They kept the yard / lawns clean as they progressed through the job to ensure no risk of injury to themselves. My three year old grandson watched in awe.

Oh yes, they showed with 5 trucks and all the equipment they needed first thing in the morning; no waiting for additional assistance / support. Their trucks were clean, looked like new / modern equipment, which included a lift bucket to access the high / mature trees being pruned.

As negotiated, they left the wood on the boulevard to be picked up by neighbours who wanted the wood and they came back a week later to pick-up the odd pieces leftover.

Thank you for a job well done and I recommend Towne Trees to anyone.

LA in Toronto
LA in Toronto

Great service!

Towne trees just removed an Ash tree from my yard that was infected by the ash borer. They promptly responded to our e-mail when we asked if they could come out for a quote. They were very accommodating and were able to come out the very next day. They are reasonably priced and their crew showed up within the time frame they said. The service was fast and clean! I will definitely be recommending Towne Trees to family and friends!

DTKuo from Toronto
DTKuo from Toronto

Shrub removal (incl stump) and trim

The City sent a requirement that 3 shrubs on my corner lot be trimmed to 0.85m from the road gradient. They were rigid about the height but did give me some leeway to get it done. That said, things got busy at home and I let it slip until a final notice was provided and requirement of job done within 48 hours. I was not impressed. Don gave me an estimate a few weeks back and was readily available to help me deal with the city by discussing with them, to get the job done when they'd be available to do so.

A day or two before, Don called me and told me he'd be here in the morning of the 30th and sure enough, they rolled in with 3 large trucks! What an operation, I thought, for a piddly little shrub. But they were FAST. In and out all within 30 minutes leaving no trace of being there other than the mulched stump. First, they were bright and cheery and polite at 8am and rarin' to go. Reviewed the job briefly to ensure there wasn't a misunderstanding. It was so fast I didn't even get a chance to see the guy use the stump remover machine.

Don really knows what he's talking about and isn't just about getting the job... he has a great deal of respect for the needs of the trees too, so that they aren't stressed or killed during pruning.

I would highly recommend Towne Trees and will use them to properly do the city tree that they haphazardly pruned a few weeks ago (which they shouldn't have because fruit trees are to be done late fall or early spring).

Review Customer
Review Customer

Tree Trimming

Thanks Don,
For your team's prompt and excellent work today. Your team did a lot of work that I would not have been able to complete. My yard looks much better. The clean up was great and your guys picked everything up and were very organized.
Looking forward to having you all do more work in the future.
Best regards,
Patrick

More about Towne Trees Inc

Affordable Tree Care by Seasoned Arborists When you need tree care in the Greater Toronto Area, trust the team with a wealth of experience in caring for urban trees and shrubs. Our professional staff of experts includes ISA-certified arborists, eager to handle any tree or shrub concern you may have. ...