Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Reviews for Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom Reno

We are a retired couple and had never done a large renovation before. We had many questions and were very uncertain as to our ability to make the various decisions necessary to come out with a great looking bathroom. After going to several other companies we happily settled on Splash Tub and Tile Westend location. Wendy was fantastic right from the start. After talking to us about our needs and desires she helped us design a bathroom within our budget. At no time did we feel pressured to exceed our budget. We left feeling confident in our choices.
The big day arrived and Jeff(the main installer) and Greg (assistant) arrived on schedule. We were kept apprised of progress as things moved along. They were very respectful of our home and the whole project went along smoothly.
Murray(owner) stopped by part way through to check on the project as see if we had any questions.
When it was all done we had a bathroom that was so beautiful, every detail perfect.
We would highly recommend this wonderful team of people.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, and post, this very kind review.
It is greatly appreciated by all of us here at Splash West.
Great customers play a key role in the success of our company, so please know it was a pleasure for us to help you with your project.
We are thrilled to know you love your new bathroom, and we would be more than happy to help you with anything in the future.
Once again ... thank you.
Sincerely, Murray Sund and the Splash team.

Bonnie & Patrick in Edmonton
Bonnie & Patrick in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Renovation in Ritchie

Our dealings with this company were great and we would highly recommend them. From dealing with Wendy on design and the selection of the materials to the team that did the work, we are grateful that we went with Splash Tub and Tile. The project, completed in August, was delivered on time with quality craftsmanship and materials supplied and within budget. Thanks to a great team for our bathroom renovation (which we are enjoying immensely).

Hello Bonnie and Patrick,
Thank you for posting this review, and for letting others know about our Company and the people who work here. We all greatly appreciate your taking the time to do this for us, and we are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathroom.
It was a pleasure for us to work with you, and if there is any way we can help you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Regards,
Murray Sund (Owner, Splash West Edmonton)

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom

I have dealt with Splash who have done an outstanding job on all three of my bathrooms and I am constantly getting compliments from friends and family. They are professional help with design colours and whatever else you ask. On time friendly and clean up every day at the end of their work. I will and have recommended them. You will not be disappointed

Dear K,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, and for thinking of us for your renovations. Work is life too, and what makes our work most rewarding is working for great people like you.
We are all wishing you the best in the coming year.
Sincerely,
Murray

Full bathroom renovation

Very professional and did an amazing job on our bathroom renovation. Our new bathroom is just as expected. Very skilled installers and also left no mess inside or outside of our house throughout the whole process.

Jenny,
Thank you so much for this kind review, and for telling others about our work. We all greatly appreciate it.
Our customers are important to us, and we are grateful you chose us for your renovation.
If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.
Regards,
Murray Sund
Owner, Splash Tub and Tile West Edmonton

Pat and Brian White in Edmonton
Pat and Brian White in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

bathroom renovation

A friend recommended Splash to us after she had her bathroom renovated. We met with Wendy and immediately developed a great rapport. Wendy was helpful, offered great suggestions but never pushed us on anything. Greg was our installer and what a wonderful young man. He was friendly offered advice but again we never felt pushed in to anything. The job turned out better than we could ever imagine. Timelines were met - Greg cleaned up the site every night before he left the whole process was easy. I would recommend this company to anyone. Great, friendly service and quality product!

Pat and Brian,
Thanks so much for this kind review, and for choosing us to help you with your renovation. When it come to getting a job done, I have often said that good customers ... are as important as good companies.
Please know it was a pleasue for all of us to work with you, and should you need anything in the future, please give us a call.
Thanks again.
Murray Sund (Owner / Splash Tub and Tile west Edmonton)

Crystal
Crystal
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation

We couldn't be happier with our bathroom renovation from Splash West Edmonton. Wendy Stowe was wonderful to work with in helping us plan our renovation, answering all our questions, and seeing us through the process from start to completion. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and organized, and provides great design input while keeping our preferences in mind. Jeff and Greg, our installers, were prompt, efficient, tidy, courteous, and unobtrusive. Their workmanship was meticulous - They did an absolutely fantastic job installing our new bathtub, tile, and shower door. We are very pleased with the end result and would highly recommend Splash West Edmonton. Thank you so much!

Crystal, although is has been a few months since we completed your renovation, I thought I would thank you for choosing us, and for taking the time to post such a detailed and kind review of our company and the people who work here. If there is any way we can help with anything in the future, we would be happy to give it a try. Happy New Year to you and yours. (Murray Sund Owner/Splash Tub and Tile west)

Kimberley in Spruce Grove
Kimberley in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Bathroom Update (upstairs & downstairs)

We first used Splash Tub and Tile 10 years ago when we were doing a complete bathroom reno. They did amazing work then and so when we were wanting to update our bathrooms, we didn't hesitate to use them again. Wendy is such a pleasure to work with! She was able to offer suggestions while keeping our wants in mind. She made the whole experience easy and fun. The materials for our job were ready quicker than anticipated. Jeff and Greg were able to complete our reno in one day. They were hard working and neat and tidy. The entire team at Splash Tub and Tile are wonderful and their workmanship is exceptional. We would not hesitate to use them again and we would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

Kim,I realize it has been a while since we did your work, but I wanted to thank you for choosing us again, and for taking the time to post this review. The success of our company is a combination of great employees and great customers. Thanks for your words about us .. it is a pleasure to work with people like the two of you. If there is any other way we can help in the future... you know where to find us. (Murray Sund Owner/Splash Tub and Tile west)

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Ensuite bathroom reno

I put off doing this reno for some time as I was not looking forward to the disruption and potential chaos...but Splash made it incredibly easy. Wendy made planning fun and straightforward and Jeff and Greg did an expert job with the install. They were prompt, efficient, friendly, responsive and easy to work with. I love my new bathroom...had I known Splash could make it so easy, I wouldn't have waited so long to do it!

Although it has been some time since we were at your home, I would like to thank you for choosing us, and for taking some time to post this review. The people who work here work hard at trying to deal with obstacles that can prevent us from doing our job, or delay our progress. Thank you for recognizing their efforts, and if we can help with anything in the future, we would be pleased to do so. (Murray Sund Owner/Splash Tub and Tile west)

Bob in Edmonton
Bob in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Bathroom Renovations

We recently had all three of our bathrooms renovated by Splash Tub and Tile Inc. Whenever we have work done in our home, my biggest concern is the length of time the company has been in business and the quality of the workmanship. We were very impressed with Wendy Stow. Wendy explained that she has been with the company for 20+ years as are their contractors. Wendy took the time to explain who they were and what they offered and never did we feel pressured. Jeff and Greg completed the renovations in our home. They were very professional and organized and not intrusive. I am very particular on how things are done. I was not even home while they worked but was totally amazed and impressed by their level of expertise. The whole job took less than 6 days to complete and we are completely satisfied with the end result. I would highly recommend Splash Tub and Tile Inc. to anyone. We plan on using the company again in the near future. Thanks again Wendy

Bob, I realize some time has passed since we completed your renovation, and I wanted to take some time to thank you for choosing our company ... and for posting these kind comments about us and the individuals who work here. If there is anything you may need in the future, we would be pleased to do our best to help. (Murray Sund Owner/Splash Tub and Tile West.)

Very satisfied customer in St. Albert
Very satisfied customer in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Bathroom Renovations

Wendy Stowe was very helpful in the planning of our renovations. She was very organized, responded to any questions promptly and followed up with renovations as they occurred.
Jeff and Greg were very thorough and meticulous in completing the installation. They were always prompt and ensured they left the work site clean each day.
We were very satisfied by all aspects of the work done by Splash and would highly recommend them.

I realize it has been a few months since we were in your home, but I would like to take the time to thank you for choosing our Company for your renovation, and for posting these kind words about some of the people who work here. Good customers are just as important as good Companies, and if there is anything we can help you with in the future, you know where to find us. ~ Murray Sund (Owner Splash Tub and Tile West Edmonton)

More about Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Complete start to finish professional bathroom renovations. Showroom with full sized and priced displays. Please note our new location 10611-170 Street.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Edmonton?