Splash Tub and Tile Inc

Bathroom Renovation
10611-170 Street Edmonton AB T5P 4W2
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Edmonton  >  Splash Tub and Tile Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Splash Tub and Tile Inc

Crystal
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We couldn't be happier with our bathroom renovation from Splash West Edmonton. Wendy Stowe was wonderful to work with in helping us plan our renovation, answering all our questions, and seeing us through the process from start to completion. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and organized, and provides great design input while keeping our preferences in mind. Jeff and Greg, our installers, were prompt, efficient, tidy, courteous, and unobtrusive. Their workmanship was meticulous - They did an absolutely fantastic job installing our new bathtub, tile, and shower door. We are very pleased with the end result and would highly recommend Splash West Edmonton. Thank you so much!

Kimberley in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We first used Splash Tub and Tile 10 years ago when we were doing a complete bathroom reno. They did amazing work then and so when we were wanting to update our bathrooms, we didn't hesitate to use them again. Wendy is such a pleasure to work with! She was able to offer suggestions while keeping our wants in mind. She made the whole experience easy and fun. The materials for our job were ready quicker than anticipated. Jeff and Greg were able to complete our reno in one day. They were hard working and neat and tidy. The entire team at Splash Tub and Tile are wonderful and their workmanship is exceptional. We would not hesitate to use them again and we would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I put off doing this reno for some time as I was not looking forward to the disruption and potential chaos...but Splash made it incredibly easy. Wendy made planning fun and straightforward and Jeff and Greg did an expert job with the install. They were prompt, efficient, friendly, responsive and easy to work with. I love my new bathroom...had I known Splash could make it so easy, I wouldn't have waited so long to do it!

Bob in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

We recently had all three of our bathrooms renovated by Splash Tub and Tile Inc. Whenever we have work done in our home, my biggest concern is the length of time the company has been in business and the quality of the workmanship. We were very impressed with Wendy Stow. Wendy explained that she has been with the company for 20+ years as are their contractors. Wendy took the time to explain who they were and what they offered and never did we feel pressured. Jeff and Greg completed the renovations in our home. They were very professional and organized and not intrusive. I am very particular on how things are done. I was not even home while they worked but was totally amazed and impressed by their level of expertise. The whole job took less than 6 days to complete and we are completely satisfied with the end result. I would highly recommend Splash Tub and Tile Inc. to anyone. We plan on using the company again in the near future. Thanks again Wendy

Very satisfied customer in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Wendy Stowe was very helpful in the planning of our renovations. She was very organized, responded to any questions promptly and followed up with renovations as they occurred.
Jeff and Greg were very thorough and meticulous in completing the installation. They were always prompt and ensured they left the work site clean each day.
We were very satisfied by all aspects of the work done by Splash and would highly recommend them.

I realize it has been a few months since we were in your home, but I would like to take the time to thank you for choosing our Company for your renovation, and for posting these kind words about some of the people who work here. Good customers are just as important as good Companies, and if there is anything we can help you with in the future, you know where to find us. ~ Murray Sund (Owner Splash Tub and Tile West Edmonton)

1 review Edmonton, AB

Our 24 year old shower needed to be removed - we had Splash remove a wall in our bathroom and the old shower - a much larger version was installed. The tile and hardware that were chosen are just incredible. The removal and installation was incredibly smooth - the contractors were by far the best installers I have ever worked with - extremely clean, hard-working, on time and they completed the job right on time. We are extremely pleased and just love our new shower. Thanks to Murray, Jeff and Greg.

Good customers are as important as good companies. Both are needed for the best results. Thanks again for choosing us to help with your renovation, and for posting this review. It was our pleasure. (Murray Sund / Owner Splash tub and tile West)

1 review Edmonton, AB

We had an excellent experience renovating 2 bathrooms with this company. Wendy was wonderful to deal with, great communication and very helpful. The crew were very professional, and did high quality work, and cleaned up after themselves at the end of the day. There was minimal disruption to our daily routine. At the end of it all we love our bathrooms and are very happy with our experience with Splash Tub and Tile. We would highly recommend them to anybody looking to do bathroom renovations.

Even though we completed work in your home a few months ago, I would like to thank you both for choosing our company ... and taking the time to post this review. Please give us a call if you need anything. (Murray Sund / Owner Splash tub and tile West)

Gwen W in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Browsing the HomeStars website, we selected The Bath House / Splash Tub and Tile (Westend) to perform a complete renovation from a shower tub to a walk-in shower. I had installed the 12x24 floor tiles myself a couple years ago and we were so delighted we would purchase the same tiles for the surround walls from a different tile retailer and the renovators would install for us. We were informed from time to time what was completed, cleaned up at the end of each day, and what tasks are expected for the next day. The renovation was done professionally, asking us the exact locations where the tile borders, faucets, and shelves would be installed. We all love the walk-in atmosphere. Thank you Wendy, Greg, and Jeff for a seamless, spotless, and a fantastic job!

Gwen,It has been a while since we completed work in your home and I wanted to thank you for choosing our company, and for taking the time to post this review. If there is any way we can help you in the future...don't hesitate to call on us. (Murray Sund /Owner Splash tub and tile West)

Q & Victor in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We need to replace our old tub and surround in the master bathroom. Wendy at the 170 St Splash location was instrumental in helping us selecting our new tub, tiles, and tub shield. We did not realize our walls was not square. Jeff the installer, with all of his 25 years experience dealt with it as we would expect of a professional. We could not ever imagined our tub and tiled walls would look and function as beautifully as it turned out. We would definitely engage 170 St Splash to help us again in our next renovation project.

Q and Victor, It has been a few months since we completed your renovation and I wanted to thank you both again for choosing our company. Good people like you are important to us. Don't hesitate to call if we can be of help in the future. (Murray Sund / Owner Splash tub and tile West)

Erin in Edmonton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

After realizing I was overwhelmed by the scope of my bathroom renovation, I popped into Splash on 170th Street to get a rough quote and ideas. I was sold after that. Wendy was so helpful with ideas. She helped me choose all my materials and made great suggestions. The project happened on time and even a touch under budget. Would absolutely recommend Splash to anyone looking to remodel their bathroom.

Erin, Thanks very much for this kind review, and taking the time to recommend our company to others. It means a lot to all of us. If there is anyway we can help with anything in the future ...please give us a call. Regards, Murray Sund (Owner)

More about Splash Tub and Tile Inc

Complete start to finish professional bathroom renovations. Showroom with full sized and priced displays. Please note our new location 10611-170 Street.