Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Reviews for Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Zuzanna
Zuzanna

Basement Bathroom Complete Renovation

Thank you, Splash Tub & Tile on 10611 170 ST NW for your outstanding performance in renovation our basement bathroom. Your determination and hard work have paid off well, and we feel truly grateful to have you as our renovation company. Your employees worked very hard to complete the assigned job. We want to thank Murray, Wendy, Jeff & Greg for the fantastic work. They put all the efforts to bring an outstanding quality in rebuilding the bathroom from scratch. They kept entry space very clean by laying down the fabric protectors on the carpeted floor. The communication from the owner was perfect. Your dedication and hard work is greatly appreciated. Thank you once again!

Sincerely,
Zuzanna Musial

Dear Zuzanna, Thank you very much for these kind words, and thank you for making us feel so welcome in your home. Our company was built to help people like you, and we are all happy that you are happy. It was a pleasure to work with you and your son, and I hope you both enjoy the rest of the Summer.
Kind Regards,
Murray Sund

Lori in Edmonton
Lori in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Tub, fixture and surround replacement

It was a good experience working with the Splash team. We are 100% satisfied with the length of time it took to complete the job and the workmanship. I would recommend them for any bathroom renovation.

Lori, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure for all of us to work with you on your project. If there is anything else you need in the future, we look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Murray Sund

Joan
Joan

Bathroom Renovations

What a great experience working with Wendy, Jeff and Murray. I cannot say enough good things about the Splash Tub and Tile team. Starting with tile and fixture selections through to the execution of my renovations I found the work of Splash Tub and Tile to be exceptional. I would recommend this business to anyone who wants a professional, well run renovation.

Joan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure once again to be working in your home. Thanks for being so inviting, and giving up your only parking spaces for us. Great teams make for great projects, so thanks for playing a major role in our team effort. If there is anything we can help you with down the road, you know where to find us. Sincerely, Murray Sund

austinhavens.21 in Toronto
austinhavens.21 in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Amazing work, wonderful and honest people

From our first visit to the showroom on 170th street and meeting with Wendy to choose finishings to the final day of work in our bathroom, the team at Splash was amazing and left us with a flawless ensuite!

Jeff and Murray did an amazing job on the install and kept everything so clean throughout the whole project. They were on time everyday, were patient with our noisy dogs and kept us updated through the whole process.

We couldn't be happier with the whole process and will definitely be calling them when we're ready for our other bathrooms to be updated!

Austin, Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. It means a lot to all of us. If you were to look at some of our past reviews you will find one common theme. Somehow, we seem to be getting some incredibly awesome people as customers, and I am not really sure why. Working with your family was no different. It was a pleasure to work in your home, and feel the trust you had in us. A great project is a team effort. Thank you for playing a major part in this by being great team players, and allowing us the time and space to do our job. We live in a competitive world and it can be difficult at times securing new business. Thanks for helping us by getting the word out. Should the need arise, We cannot wait to work with you both again. Warm Regards, Murray

Thomas in Provost
Thomas in Provost

Fantastic Bathroom Transformation

Fantastic work transforming an upstairs bathroom, including wall demolition to make more room.

Previous homeowner had done the original bathroom, and a lot of work was needed. Full bath, walls had been tiled, walls had to be removed and expanded, and full vanity.

Great service, Murray and Jeff I've had do another bathroom before and their work is always top notch, and David was good too. Great attitude, respectful in the home (lay down protective blankets and do sawing outside and away), and quick.

Wish this system would let me upload a photo.

Thanks for another great project, having them back to transform a main floor bathroom and part of our kitchen for more space. Even if you just visit Wendy in the showroom, she has great ideas and worked with our ever changing needs.

Thomas, Thank you for having us in your home, and thank you for taking the time to write this personal detailed review. We all greatly enjoyed working with you and your family, and we greatly appreciate the trust you put in us. The truth is we enjoy what we do, especially when we get a chance to work with respectful and thoughtful people.
We are all looking forward to the next project.
Warm Regards, Murray Sund

Greg and Jody
Greg and Jody

Triple bathroom renovation

Splash renovated our 3 bathrooms and was an excellent company to work with. They did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. We are very pleased with their work.

Splash worked with us to permit doing some of the tasks ourselves.

Jeff is an excellent craftsman and did flawless work. He maintained a clean work environment at all times.

I would highly recommend Splash to anyone wanting to renovate their bathroom.

Greg and Jody, Thanks very much for taking the time to do this review for us, and for choosing us for your renovation. It was a pleasure working in your home. Thank you for being so welcoming and helpful during this entire project. It made things a lot easier for us.
I hope you are enjoying your new bathrooms! Regards, Murray Sund.

pj798
pj798

Bathroom Renovation

I had the tub and shower backsplash replaced as well as the floor and countertop renovated. This company had a beautiful type of subtle marble-esque type white and grey tile which I just loved more than the tiles at any other store. The staff was professional and considerate and the whole job was completed in 4 days. They even cleaned up afterwards.
They also adjusted the size of the mirror for me and adjusted the size of the door, which I greatly appreciated. The tub I ordered was a low tub and the delivery time was much quicker than expected. It was a much needed renovation for me and I'm very happy that I went with this company.

Thank you so much for these kind comments about our company, and I apologize for not responding sooner. I also want to thank you for giving us full access to your home for the full duration of the renovation. Your trust in us made a big difference, and made the job easier for us. I have said it before and I will say it again, good customers play an important role in the success of any renovation. Thank you for being clear, kind, and thoughtful of us.
Murray Sund (Owner)

Megan in Edmonton
Megan in Edmonton

Professional, Pleasant, Perfect!

We looked around for a contractor who could meet our needs and after meeting Wendy at Splash Tub & Tile 170th we knew we were in the right hands. Wendy was kind, knowledgeable and resourceful as we designed our bathroom with expert advice on material types, colours, etc. She knew how to turn our "pinterest" vision into a reality.
Jeff and Ryan completed the work with efficiency and top-notch craftsmanship as well as offering professional, practical advice. Not only does their experienced work show, they were diligent at keeping the rest of our house clean as they worked. They were timely and friendly which made the experience very enjoyable.
We would absolutely recommend hiring the team at Splash Tub & Tile 170th for any and all bathroom renovations.

Hello Megan, I would like to extend to you our thanks for taking the time to share these kind words about our company and our people. I would also like to thank you and your family for your generous and respectful treatment of our staff though all stages of this journey.
It is people like you who make our jobs worthwhile and rewarding.
The truth is people such as yourself not only mean a lot to us, you mean a lot to every good small business. So to anyone looking for good customers, I have to give you a 10 star rating as well.
Best wishes to you and your family. We are here anytime you need us.
Regards, Murray Sund (Owner)

claireovenden
claireovenden

Bathroom renovation

I picked Splash Tub & Tile to do our bathroom renovation because of the awesome experience I had meeting with Wendy in the initial stages to discuss the project. She was extremely knowledgable and friendly, and could not have been more helpful in taking the vision I had and transforming it into reality. Jeff & Ryan who completed the work were on time, professional and courteous and their high level of workmanship can be seen throughout. Our new bathroom is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the service we received from start to finish.

Hello Claire,
Thank you for sharing these kind words about our company and our people. I realize we ended up in your home during one of the hottest period of time in Edmonton, but regardless, I know our people worked hard to get your job done.
I would also like to thank you for being such a great customer and person. Your pleasant and thoughtful treatment of all of us makes a big difference. I hope you and yours have a pleasant rest of your summer.
Kind regards,
Murray Sund
(Owner)

Janet
Janet

Fantastic service, excellent execution

Since we were stuck at home because of COVID, we decided to upgrade our 3 bathrooms in our house. We just happened to wander into Splash Tub and Tile, and had a lovely chat with Wendy. We sent her some of the ideas we had, and she was instrumental in helping to bring everything together into a cohesive vision. She provided us with a range of options, but of course, we ended up liking the more expensive ones (ha ha). We didn't feel like skimping, as we wanted something special.

Once we decided on everything, we had to wait a couple of months for them to fit us into their schedule. But we were in no hurry, so it was not a problem.

Once the work started, things were done at a good pace, and we were extremely happy with the hard work put in by Jeff and Murray. They knew exactly what they were doing - even when we asked for unusual things like glass sinks that automatically lit up when you entered the room. We were so happy with our master bathroom (which was done first), we decided to add in additional work in one of our other bathrooms that we hadn't planned on initially. We are very happy that we added the extra renovations because now all 3 bathrooms look brand new.

From start to finish, working with the folks at Splash Tub and Tile was a pleasure. If you want your renovations done right - they are the ones to call!

Janet,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post these kind words, and for putting your faith in is. Although there were definitely a few challenges on the work side of things, I have to say it was an absolute pleasure to work for the two of you in your home. Every job we do is different, and to be sure some of the decisions made by the two of you ended in a spectacular result, but you both also made the process easy for us with your decisive, respectful, and kind demeaner. People like yourselves make all the difference in a project. Thank You.

If there is anything more you need from us, you know where to find us.
Warm Regards,
Murray

More about Splash Tub And Tile Inc

Complete start to finish professional bathroom renovations. Showroom with full sized and priced displays. Please note our new location 10611-170 Street.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Edmonton?