EconoShield Windows and Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for EconoShield Windows and Doors

Private User reviews Medicine Hat, AB

House windows

I come from a multi trade and military background and I will say without a doubt that the crew at Econoshield was an absolute pleasure to have replace all our home windows. The efficiency, professionalism and respect that the crew displayed was Outstanding!!! The quality in the product and the attention to detail during installation was beyond expectation! Thank you for the outstanding work!!!

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your order.
Kind regards and all the best from EconoShield Windows & Doors!

Zaldivar
Zaldivar

Satisfaction Guaranteed

I have been a customer since 2018. Econoshield delivers the best services in town. Competitive price ang high quality materials. Thanks Andrew Z. for the good service. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Zaldivar for your kind words. It was our pleasure to working with you! Enjoy your windows!

tim in Calgary
tim in Calgary
1 review Maple Creek, SK

Replacing windows

I would highly recommend this company if you want to have your windows or doors replaced. The staff were very pleasant and professional to deal with. The windows came on time and the installers were very pleasant and efficient. When they were done the house was cleaned up better than it was when they arrived.

Thank you for your feedback, Tim! We appreciate your business!

Cassandra
Cassandra
0 reviews Redcliff, AB

window and door replacement

I have used Econoshield to replace my windows and front doors. I am extremely happy with the product and installation team. They are very proffesional ( actually really nice people) no worries they install quickly and best of all clean up I highly recccomend as I will be getting my back door replaced

Thank you Cassandra for your nice words. It was our pleasure to working with you!

Private User reviews Medicine Hat, AB

Window(s) Replacement

From start to finish I was very impressed with their service. Work was done efficiently, staff members were very friendly, not a speck of dirt remained and the windows look fantastic! Everyone I have referred to them are very impressed as well with their work & product.

Thank you for your kind words and for your business.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window replacement

We got a quote from Andrew around Aug 21 and then received some info on the types of windows, workmanship, experience etc. He answered all of our questions and we finalized the order on Aug 27th.
We ordered special coloured windows which took a long time to arrive and finally the date was set to install on Nov 28th, 2020.
Egor arrived in the morning and by the end of the day all windows were installed. Egor’s workmanship was second to none and he explained all the necessary information about the windows. Once the windows were installed, he explained the proper use on all the windows and the do’s and don’t for upkeep.
He was very professional and I would recommend his work. Again, a job well done.

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback and your business. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

graham.pelat in Calgary
graham.pelat in Calgary

Windows and doors

We had an excellent experience with Econoshield. Right from the start when we got a quote until the project was finished. The sales rep Dmitry was on time and gave us good direction. The windows and door were professionally installed. The installers Igor and Serge were really great and were very good about cleaning up afterwards. The product we were sold looks great and obviously a quality product. We are very happy with every aspect of the project and I have recommended them to people we know. We have more windows to install and will not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for finding the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we are all looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Sandra
Sandra

Cracked Window Replacement

We got all our windows and doors replaced by EconoShield in October 2015. The warranty was one of the main reasons that we went with EconoShield. The installation went well and everything was installed in one day (30 windows and 2 sets of doors). In February of this year, one of the bedroom windows cracked. I contacted Econoshield and was told that their factory warranty only had a 1 year coverage for pressure cracks, which was not what I was expecting according to the agreement that I signed. After several emails with Andrew, who made an effort to argue our case with their factory, they were able to honor the original warranty and our window was replaced. Overall, I am satisfied with Econoshield because they made an effort to set things right. Thank you Andrew!

dbernhart
dbernhart
0 reviews Redcliff, AB

Bedroom windows

From the moment they came to the door everything they did was done with efficiency and professional care. We will definitely be calling them for more windows and doors.

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with your order. Kind regards and all the best from EconoShield Windows & Doors.

Nick in Calgary
Nick in Calgary

Front, patio door and window replacement

We had a big project to not only replace the doors and windows but to also enlarge the windows and extend the door way to add another room after entry. Econoshield performed a great job, quickly and efficiently. They also replaced the windows with a 3 layer pane for the price of 2. We also received a $1500 rebate from the government.

Hello Nick. Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We really do hope you are enjoying your new windows and doors and if there is anything else we can do to improve our service, quality, and workmanship, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your business!

More about EconoShield Windows and Doors

EconoShield Windows & Doors provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.