EconoShield Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
320 65 Ave SE, Unit F , Calgary AB T2H0R8
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EconoShield Windows

Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary

I highly recommend the econoshield company to install all or replace the doors and windows because they are expert on their jobs and I am fully satisfied. I already recommended two of my friends.

Job Price

Thank you for kind words and referrals, Noemi. It was our pleasure and honor to make your home a bit better.

Had a good experience, good job and I would recommend this company to everyone. Keep up the satisfaction guaranteed guys. Well done job. Just try them and you won't regret it

Job Price

Thank you! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction every day.

Marni in Calgary

Very good customer service. The guys came back right away when there was an issue and fixed it everything. The doors are very pretty and great quality. They were installed in a timely manner.

Hello Marni!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your business and satisfaction are extremely important to us and greatly appreciated.

The price was decent which is why we decided to go with them. However, the salesperson made an error, ordering 2 pane instead of 3 pane windows, and gave us minimal $ back as a "fix" (we were unwilling to waste all of the custom windows to get 3 pane).

I am currently working with one of their employees to ensure I am satisfied with the installation of the windows. Andrew has been more than helpful.

The windows themselves are good quality, I am happy with them.

Review has 2 previous versions