EconoShield Windows and Doors

Deborah in Saskatoon
Deborah in Saskatoon
0 reviews Maple Creek, SK

6 new custom windows

Ernie & Caye did a very professional job from start to finish. They were very friendly & cleaned up the worksite.
They retrofitted the windows perfectly in my character house. I am looking forward to my second order!

Thank you for your kind words, Deborah! It was our pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Christina
Christina

Replacement of windows, door and french doors

The team was great. They were very professional and addressed all of our needs. They went above and beyond working a very long day to ensure the job was completed and did not have to come back on Thanksgiving Sunday! It was greatly appreciated so we could celebrate the day with our family. Thank you!

Private User reviews Medicine Hat, AB

Outstanding Customer Service and Quality Work

The title says it all. From start to finish, the quote, ordering, payment process and installation was easy. Nothing but the best in professionalism and quality of workmanship. Everyone was extremely nice to deal with and they explained everything as the process moved along.

Thank you kindly for your feedback!

BrenSan
BrenSan
0 reviews Medicine Hat, AB

Installed new windows and replaced 2 doors

Service was excellent from first contact and quote to finished replacement of windows and two doors. Accommodated any additional work that I requested The installers were respectful of home and clean up was thorough. Highly recommend this Company.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Wes
Wes
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Window and door replacement

Failed miserably with massive amounts of caulking to hide the new chips in the window and door. Also the sun shined through all gaps they left behind, we have the photos to prove it.

This was the worst job I have seen as a builder. I saw the pictures with all the gaps. Then they blocked her Facebook as not to see her bad review.
Exactly what a bad company would do to hide their mistakes and not make it right.

Hello Wes, thank you for your new attempt to leave us your feedback. As we discussed earlier, your mother-in-law mislead you slightly about the issues you are describing here. The problem is with her extorting a discount from us, not with the product or installation. All the minor deficiencies were taking care of in a timely manner and are not eligible for any sort of discount your family insists on. We stand by our workmanship and product quality, and we absolutely can not agree to the discount you were suggesting earlier. We have the most competitive prices in town and we absorbed all the recent material price hikes. As we mentioned earlier, we are very sorry you feel that way and we will do everything possible for your satisfaction, but giving you a refund is not an option. Kind regards, Tem EconoShield.

djgowen
djgowen
1 review Maple Creek, SK

New windows

So amazing, the guys were here early, very fast and efficient. The job was all done in roughly 6 hrs which was so fast. They cleaned everything up after they were done. The windows look great inside and out, after they were done, the one gentleman took us for a walk through and explained everything to us. Would definitely recommend them. The Thompsons from Maple Creek recommended them to us so happy

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with your order. Kind regards and all the best from EconoShield Windows & Doors.

Private User reviews Medicine Hat, AB

House windows

I come from a multi trade and military background and I will say without a doubt that the crew at Econoshield was an absolute pleasure to have replace all our home windows. The efficiency, professionalism and respect that the crew displayed was Outstanding!!! The quality in the product and the attention to detail during installation was beyond expectation! Thank you for the outstanding work!!!

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your order.
Kind regards and all the best from EconoShield Windows & Doors!

Zaldivar
Zaldivar

Satisfaction Guaranteed

I have been a customer since 2018. Econoshield delivers the best services in town. Competitive price ang high quality materials. Thanks Andrew Z. for the good service. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Zaldivar for your kind words. It was our pleasure to working with you! Enjoy your windows!

tim in Calgary
tim in Calgary
1 review Maple Creek, SK

Replacing windows

I would highly recommend this company if you want to have your windows or doors replaced. The staff were very pleasant and professional to deal with. The windows came on time and the installers were very pleasant and efficient. When they were done the house was cleaned up better than it was when they arrived.

Thank you for your feedback, Tim! We appreciate your business!

Cassandra
Cassandra
0 reviews Redcliff, AB

window and door replacement

I have used Econoshield to replace my windows and front doors. I am extremely happy with the product and installation team. They are very proffesional ( actually really nice people) no worries they install quickly and best of all clean up I highly recccomend as I will be getting my back door replaced

Thank you Cassandra for your nice words. It was our pleasure to working with you!

More about EconoShield Windows and Doors

EconoShield Windows & Doors provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Calgary?