EconoShield Windows

Reviews for EconoShield Windows

Paul from Calgary
Paul from Calgary

Windows Install

For the record, I rarely post my opinion on a company. However, this company deserves a kudo from us. After thoroughly researching different window products, we wanted to go with a company that had offered a superior product and more importantly a professional install. EconoShield has triple pane, neat glass (repels dirt), and vinyl clip on trim (no painting) for around windows. I cannot comment if they are more or less expensive that their competitors. The installers Alex and Ernie showed up as per schedule, and went above and beyond with paint touch ups and cleaning up after. They leveled all the windows, tested all mechanisms and ensured the spray foam insulation, caulking and adjustments to vinyl siding (j Trim) ere were done with utmost care. Very pleased!

Thank you for your kind words, Paul. Such a pleasure and honor to do business with you. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and the feedback like yours validates our vision to build on our reputation: to offer the highest level of service on all products we sell.

Marrian
Marrian

Replace front and back door including all frames and side windows

I found that the person who came to our home, Alex, was really professional and did a really good job on all the work. He took the time to make sure it all turned out perfectly. He stayed late until the job was done as he didn't have a helper that day.

Thank you for your feedback, Marrian. We are very happy that you're pleased. Enjoy your new doors and please don't forget to refer us to your friends and neighbors. All the best from EconoShield windows and doors!

Windows

I have had scores of contractors and work persons do a variety of jobs in my home over more than three decades. Our best experience by a wide margin was with Econo Shield. In Alex, they have one of the best pitch men around. He is truthful (a rare commodity), very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Their installers were the best. They did 17 windows for us in 2017 and we had not one thing to complain about. Their office processed our government rebate efficiently, we received it timely. This year (2018), I called them back to do 12 more windows. I didn't even bother price shopping. I am confident they will deliver for us as they did previously.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. We appreciate your your business and your trust.

Zaldivar in Toronto
Zaldivar in Toronto

Windows and Doors replacement

Finaly, I now have new energy efficient windows and doors and I am so happy! Thanks to Alex Goldstien for ensuring that we get the best service. I will definitely recommend EconoShield to my family and friends.

God bless this EconoShield!

Thank you, Zaldivar for your kind words! We could not be happier that you are enjoying your new windows and doors!

Ming in Calgary
Ming in Calgary

Awsome job done!

We decided to get all windows and patio door changed this year, And Econosheld becomes our final choice after many rounds of interviews with different companies. I chose them because the sales is very knowledgeable, also the price is competitive, what I can’t find out at the beginning was Paul the installer is a true treasure, he is super professional and hardworking, him and his partner take care of the details under the 28c sun in the way I was touched, and the final result is phenomenal. I will recommend this company to any Calgarians, and make sure you ask about build in shutter if you want a new patio door, just so practical and beautiful.

Dear Ming!
From all of us at Econoshield Windows and Doors, thank you for your feedback! This means everything to us!
Please keep in mind, we will pay you $100 cash for every new customer you refer to us.
Enjoy your new windows and patio door!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window and door replacement

I really like the work. I will recommend your services within my family and friends. I am very happy with the work you did. Me and my family is so excited with new doors and windows.

Thank you for your kind words. We work very hard and our goal is to have a feedback like this from each and every customer.

Jerry in Calgary
Jerry in Calgary

Window installation

Great service and windows exactly as advertised (very competitive). Installation was professional and quick; clean up was thorough. Will contact them again for the rest of my windows. Would definitely recommend again!

Hi Jerry!
Thank you for inviting us into your home and for your kind words. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary
Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary

Windows And Doors

I highly recommend the econoshield company to install all or replace the doors and windows because they are expert on their jobs and I am fully satisfied. I already recommended two of my friends.

Thank you for kind words and referrals, Noemi. It was our pleasure and honor to make your home a bit better.

Windows

Had a good experience, good job and I would recommend this company to everyone. Keep up the satisfaction guaranteed guys. Well done job. Just try them and you won't regret it

Thank you! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction every day.

More about EconoShield Windows

EconoShield Windows & Doors provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.