EconoShield Windows

Reviews for EconoShield Windows

Hayat aminzada in Calgary
Hayat aminzada in Calgary

Great work

The company has Great works by the staff management they worked Very hard for customer satisfaction they also are punctual and fast. I recommend them for your windows and door for sure

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your new windows and doors.

Sandra Lotero in Calgary
Sandra Lotero in Calgary

Windows and patio door

I’m very happy with the job done in my house. My patio door and windows looks great. Friendly staff and great service. I strongly would recommend econoshield. The project manager Alex, and his team were proessional. Thank you!

Hello Sandra. Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to working with you on your home. Enjoy your new windows and please don't forget to recommend us to your friends and neighbors!

wdenison
wdenison

window replacement

Had 10 windows replaced . I was kept informed on progress of the order on a regular basics .Crew showed up on time and job was completed in a day and a half . Site was left clean .
The only problem was the follow up paper work . Once I had paid in full at the end of the job , all communication stopped . I had to request three times over two months for them to submit the energy rebate paper work to the Alberta government .

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the delay with your rebate. We submit all rebates in a timely manner and once submitted, a third party company is handling the rebate processing on the government's behalf. Once the rebate is submitted, unfortunately, we do not have any control over the efficiency of processing. That being said, you'll be getting your rebate in the mail soon. In the meantime, please enjoy your new windows.

Cilon in Calgary
Cilon in Calgary

Big window and garden door

We did a lot of research and even got an estimate from a big box store here in town. Prices were similar on one piece and a little higher on the other, but after calling and talking to Kelly on the phone and dealing with Dmitri at our kitchen table, we were sold. The timeline for install was longer than we would have expected, but was accurate and good things are worth waiting for!! Alex and Ivan did a very nice, efficient, and clean job. They were done in less than the estimated time we were told and even took the old window and door with them when they left. We really like the function and looks of our window and door. We really need a front entry door, and Econoshield definitely passed the test, so we will be getting another door next year.

Hello. Thank you for finding time to share your impression about us. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the future and as always will do our very best to keep you satisfied with our quality products and workmanship.

Hayat
Hayat

Windows

Their work was a excellent one for sure.
I have already recommended to many other people
their work was fast and efficient
The quality of windiw is a great one for sure.

Thank you for your feedback.

Lynda
Lynda

Window replacement

Great work and friendly people and the windows look fantastic. They had a situation where they had to delay our install by a day but they communicated well with me and very apologetic and came the next day.

Hello Lynda. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the business of great customers like you!

Henryk.W in Calgary
Henryk.W in Calgary

Windows and patio door replacement

On Jun 23 2017 I signed a contract with EconoShield for replacing 2 windows and a patio door. Installation was booked on Aug. 30/2017 for 1 day( that what I was promised). Windows and door was installed but EconoShield tried to exert extra money from me for touch up and finishing the job. It took 5 days and multiple contacts with regional manager to resolve the issue and windows and door to be installed as promised that I do not have to do any additional aesthetic touch up work. Thanks to regional manager work was completed after 1 week of struggle. On Sept 4.2017 in patio doors glass I noticed a chip in the glass about 1mm longx1mm deep and 1/2 mm wide. This defect was a concern for ER, AT WT overall door performance in harsh Alberta climate. Again intervention with regional manager resolved the issue. Other EconoShield employees were not cooperative. In mid. September my wife tried to open the window in the kitchen to wash it. During opening the window 2 plastic pcs popped up and window stack. I called the Econo Shield and requested warranty call. I was told that they will contact me in next 2 weeks with appointment date. Two weeks went by, nobody called. I called them and demanded the warranty service date. Technician arrived on Oct.6, put the plastic pcs. back, demonstrated how to avoid from happening in the future and left. By my surprise I received Invoice by e-mail for $ 68.25 for kitchen window service. EconoShield advertise 25 year warranty. This window was open the first time to be wash. Pcs. popped up , warranty call was issued and they are trying to exert money for service what they are obligated to?!? What a shady practices. First they were trying to exert extra money for touch up and now for the warranty call.. Only trustworthy person in this company looks like is the regional manager and installer. Regional manager called me, apologized and promised he will take care of it. Installer come over did the work and issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Kudos to regional manager and installer for job well done. Thanks, to your action convenience in your company was restored. Thanks again.

Dave A.
Dave A.

Windows

I spent a lot of time researching companies for my windows and doors this year, and I thrilled that I decided to engage Econoshield Windows & Doors for my renovation. Highly recommend that you use this company for your needs.

The sales and design process was seamless and effortless. Alex came by my home for a comprehensive evaluation of my needs, and kept in touch with me throughout the process. At the office level, Kelly kept things moving smoothly in terms of booking and updating me. Including the application for the Alberta Energy rebate. Very professional and courteous.

As for the actual installation, Paul and Ernesto were top notch installers. The work was completed in the stated timeframe, and the site was cleaned (inside and outside) on a daily basis. I truly felt they went above and beyond in the install process, and I am completely satisfied. I was instructed very clearly on how to operate all windows (21 in total) and maintain them along with the doors.

This is a highly emphatic endorsement on this company---they will take care of you from start to finish!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Dave. Such a pleasure to do business with you! As always, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and your feedback validates our mission: to offer the highest level of products and service we sell. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Jeff
Jeff

Full Window replacement

The 2 installers.. Alex and Earnest were fantastic.. hard working, professional and friendly... they cleaned up thoroughly.. windows looked great.

Thank you for your feedback, Jeff. It was our pleasure to work with you on your windows.

Paul from Calgary
Paul from Calgary

Windows Install

For the record, I rarely post my opinion on a company. However, this company deserves a kudo from us. After thoroughly researching different window products, we wanted to go with a company that had offered a superior product and more importantly a professional install. EconoShield has triple pane, neat glass (repels dirt), and vinyl clip on trim (no painting) for around windows. I cannot comment if they are more or less expensive that their competitors. The installers Alex and Ernie showed up as per schedule, and went above and beyond with paint touch ups and cleaning up after. They leveled all the windows, tested all mechanisms and ensured the spray foam insulation, caulking and adjustments to vinyl siding (j Trim) ere were done with utmost care. Very pleased!

Thank you for your kind words, Paul. Such a pleasure and honor to do business with you. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and the feedback like yours validates our vision to build on our reputation: to offer the highest level of service on all products we sell.

More about EconoShield Windows

EconoShield Windows & Doors provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.