EconoShield Windows

Reviews for EconoShield Windows

Ming in Calgary
Ming in Calgary

Awsome job done!

We decided to get all windows and patio door changed this year, And Econosheld becomes our final choice after many rounds of interviews with different companies. I chose them because the sales is very knowledgeable, also the price is competitive, what I can’t find out at the beginning was Paul the installer is a true treasure, he is super professional and hardworking, him and his partner take care of the details under the 28c sun in the way I was touched, and the final result is phenomenal. I will recommend this company to any Calgarians, and make sure you ask about build in shutter if you want a new patio door, just so practical and beautiful.

Dear Ming!
From all of us at Econoshield Windows and Doors, thank you for your feedback! This means everything to us!
Please keep in mind, we will pay you $100 cash for every new customer you refer to us.
Enjoy your new windows and patio door!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window and door replacement

I really like the work. I will recommend your services within my family and friends. I am very happy with the work you did. Me and my family is so excited with new doors and windows.

Thank you for your kind words. We work very hard and our goal is to have a feedback like this from each and every customer.

Jerry in Calgary
Jerry in Calgary

Window installation

Great service and windows exactly as advertised (very competitive). Installation was professional and quick; clean up was thorough. Will contact them again for the rest of my windows. Would definitely recommend again!

Hi Jerry!
Thank you for inviting us into your home and for your kind words. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary
Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary

Windows And Doors

I highly recommend the econoshield company to install all or replace the doors and windows because they are expert on their jobs and I am fully satisfied. I already recommended two of my friends.

Thank you for kind words and referrals, Noemi. It was our pleasure and honor to make your home a bit better.

Windows

Had a good experience, good job and I would recommend this company to everyone. Keep up the satisfaction guaranteed guys. Well done job. Just try them and you won't regret it

Thank you! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction every day.

Marni in Calgary
Marni in Calgary

New doors

Very good customer service. The guys came back right away when there was an issue and fixed it everything. The doors are very pretty and great quality. They were installed in a timely manner.

Hello Marni!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your business and satisfaction are extremely important to us and greatly appreciated.

More about EconoShield Windows

EconoShield specializes in custom-built, energy-efficient windows doors and siding replacement in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding area. www. econoshield. ca