EconoShield Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
320 65 Ave SE, Unit F , Calgary AB T2H0R8

Reviews for EconoShield Windows

Noemi Bumanglag in Calgary

I highly recommend the econoshield company to install all or replace the doors and windows because they are expert on their jobs and I am fully satisfied. I already recommended two of my friends.

Thank you for kind words and referrals, Noemi. It was our pleasure and honor to make your home a bit better.

Had a good experience, good job and I would recommend this company to everyone. Keep up the satisfaction guaranteed guys. Well done job. Just try them and you won't regret it

Thank you! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction every day.

Marni in Calgary

Very good customer service. The guys came back right away when there was an issue and fixed it everything. The doors are very pretty and great quality. They were installed in a timely manner.

Hello Marni!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your business and satisfaction are extremely important to us and greatly appreciated.

The price was decent which is why we decided to go with them. However, the salesperson made an error, ordering 2 pane instead of 3 pane windows, and gave us minimal $ back as a "fix" (we were unwilling to waste all of the custom windows to get 3 pane).

I am currently working with one of their employees to ensure I am satisfied with the installation of the windows. Andrew has been more than helpful.

The windows themselves are good quality, I am happy with them.

Review has 2 previous versions

Dear Sir/Madam,

At Econoshield Windows & Doors, we treat all our customers' concerns with the top priority. Every issue or complaint are always handled at the earliest opportunity. Since you chose to keep your identity private, we searched and reviewed all our service records and could not find the origin of this complaint nor any unanswered attempts to contact us regarding the issues described above. Our company's policy is to replace any incorrectly ordered items, and in a rare occasion when a mistake does occur, we replace it with a new product as per initial agreement with the customer.

Please call our customer support line at 403.454.3070 or email to [email protected] with your name and installation address - we will be happy to assist you with any of your concerns. Until then, with no identity nor records of any similar issues, we can only treat this complaint as a fake review targeted to hurt our reputation.

Jennifer Scott in Canmore
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

We just got all new windows and doors installed at our house, the guys were fast and efficient. We had a few quotes but decided to go with Dmitry, he was very honest, patient and didn't pressure us to make a decision unlike others. Our house feels much warmer and triple pane windows make a big difference right away. I recommend getting a quote from this company.

Hello Jennifer!
Thank you for your kind words - we appreciate great customers like you!
Please don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family and we will happily send you $100 as a referral bonus!
Enjoy the new comfort of your home!

Janet in Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

I am very impressed with the work done, replacing 5 larger windows, and one smaller window. The workmen are very proficient and left no mess.
My Mobile home is considerably warmer, and now I can clean the windows properly.

Hello Jenet!
Thank you for finding time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your new windows and our workmanship.
Best Wishes, EconoShield Windows & Doors.

More about EconoShield Windows

EconoShield specializes in custom-built, energy-efficient windows doors and siding replacement in Calgary, Medicine Hat and surrounding area. www. econoshield. ca