Signature Window Fashions - No Longer In Business

416-255-1212
324-2275 Lakeshore Blvd W
Toronto
M8V 3Y3

Lyle was very professional, friendly, and easy to deal with from the first time my wife and I met with him. He worked with us to get exactly the right window coverings for our front, back, and porch windows. He was extremely insightful with the colour and type of product that would work for our space. I found him to be very meticulous. You can tell that he takes a lot of pride in his work and stands behind the products he sells. The installer (I apologize as I can’t recall his name) was just as friendly and detailed orientated as Lyle. He did a fantastic job and the coverings looks amazing. During the install, it was discovered that one of the draw strings were too short. The installer got it fixed right away and installed the blind within a matter of days. The blinds have been installed for 3 months with no issues. Eleonor, the Customer Care rep, was just as friendly and helpful. Great product, workmanship, quality, and team of people. I would highly recommend this company for your window covering projects.

Hi Benjamin,

It was a total pleasure working with you on your beautiful home, I'm glad to hear you were pleased with the results and thanks for the positive feedback.

Warm Regards,