Tile Zone

Peggster in Ajax
Peggster in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Great place

I have been ordering tiles from Desi for 15 years. The best place and the best prices. Very fast delivery and really knowledgeable. You can even return excess tiles for a refund.

Norm
Norm
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Purchased Tile

They have a varying selection of tiles. Purchased some reasonable priced tiles....ordered and received in a couple of days.....smooth overall transaction. Will come back to purchase another type of tile for our floors that we searched 10 other tile stores for.
Thanks!

Steve Lynas from Ajax
Steve Lynas from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas Fireplace Surround

I had an Old Gas Fireplace Removed and Replaced and the Installers Butchered the Surrounding Drywall forcing me to reconsider their original idea for surrounding the opening with a custom trim piece. In the end I decided to just replace the wall with cement board and tile. The Tile Zone provided me the best price on some 12" X 12" Traventine Mosaic tile. They were very helpful, convenient and close by. Honestly they were the best price for these tiles we found in the area. As mentioned by others a lot of stuff in a small square footage customer area. Weekends can kinda get a lot of foot traffic in and make looking through their inventory a bit more hectic. I suggest a week night or day. If you are still in the browsing stage.

Worth a checkout before you make purchase elsewhere though.

Thanks to the staff for helping out my wife and I

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
17 reviews Pickering, ON

Great tile store

We did a full home renovation this year that included 4 bathrooms. Most of our tile was purchased at Tile Zone. After doing a ton of tile shopping across the GTA, we found them to be very friendly and helpful. Their pricing we some of the best we've seen. You have to do quite a bit of digging around because they have a large selection (especially for a smaller store!). Check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Resident
Resident

Tiles purchased for kitchen and backsplash

Tile zone has a large selection of tiles and will let you take samples home as long as you return them back. Ordering the tiles was quick. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.