Solid Crafting Ltd

Reviews for Solid Crafting Ltd

Sombra in Toronto
Sombra in Toronto

Front stairs

We are very happy with the work that Romeo and his crew completed at our house. Our front steps were crumbling and needed to be replaced. Romeo was knowledgeable, polite and honest. His prices were reasonable and his workers were excellent. He finished the work in about 1 week and it looks great. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing concrete work.

Thank you it was pleasure to work with you on your project

Mario in Ottawa
Mario in Ottawa

Backyard Patio and Stairs

Solid Crafting Ltd
416-918-3102
Toronto
M6M 2V4

Approximately three years ago I had work done on my patio that ultimately did not turn out the way I had in mind. Then I found Solid Crafting and now my nightmare patio has become a dream come true. There work is amazing and they work to perfection and they stand by what they say. All of the employees are highly trained, polite and professional. I would 110% recommend this company to anyone looking to for quality work. Thank you so much to the team.
- Mario Nasso

Thank you for the review.
And thank you for chosing Solid Crafting to do your patio.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Patio

As a professional in the concrete industry, I have to be completely honest when I say that I have seen my fair share of various concrete projects and companies. Solid Crafting by far is the one of the top companies when it comes to customer commitment, professionalism, concrete knowledge, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Solid Crafting exceeded my expectations by far, it is with great satisfaction that I say, job well done, to Romeu, Cesar and the entire team at Solid Crafting. It is with no hesitation that I would recommend Solid Crafting! - Dave from Innisfil

Thank you for the review. And a big thank you to do your concrete work with us. WWW.SOLIDCRAFTING.COM

Lee-Anne in Richmond Hill
Lee-Anne in Richmond Hill

Landscaping-back & front yards

We hired Solid Crafting to do extensive work on both our back and front yards involving, stairs, planters, patio, stamped concrete and a built in concrete gas fireplace. Romeu, Caesar and their entire crew were an absolute pleasure to work with. They are eager to please and pay attention to the fine details. I have already recommended them to others and will continue to do so. Their work is outstanding.

Thank you Lee-Anne for your review.
Was a pleasure to work with you on your project, we at SolidCraftingLtd appreciate any recommendations been done on your behalf.
Thank you very much.

Armando from Toronto
Armando from Toronto

Stamped concrete

I did my driveway and walkway between my house and my neighbours with stamped concrete. Romeo and Ceasar were both great, knowledgable,attentive and very precise and dedicated to the entire project. I was very impressed with the way they went far and beyond what was expected. They are very good at their craft. The price was very competitive and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for kindly taking your time to write a review. Thank you.

Lou from Toronto
Lou from Toronto

exterior cement

I was extremely pleased and delighted at not only the final result of the beautiful and solid stamped concrete of my new driveway and walkway (it absolutely gorgeous!!!) but also the manner in which the two gentlemen conducted themselves throughout the process. They were timely, knowledgeable, delivered what they promised, and were very approacheable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends for any concrete work being contemplated. Great job!

Was a pleasure to work with you on your project, and appreciate any recommendations been done on your behalf. Thank you.

More about Solid Crafting Ltd

At SOLID CRAFTING LTD we produce high quality concrete finishes : Pattern (Stamped) Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Concrete Wall Siding, Polished Concrete Floors and Concrete Countertops.

We're dedicated to become proficient at the Art of crafting concrete.

It all starts with an idea.
If you have one for that tired looking backyard or that old brick fireplace, great. We at solid crafting have the skills to make your concept a reality we are confident that we will exceed your expectations. Maybe you only know that you want...something. That's all we need to go on. Give us an idea or a feeling, and together we can design and create a custom space that would be beautiful, functional, and low maintenance.