HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Langley  >  Abby Fence Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Abby Fence Contracting Ltd.

D&N in Chilliwack
D&N in Chilliwack
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

fencing done well

This company kept their word and showed up on the day, got the fence up that day which surprised us. Replaced a gate as well. We do recommend....trust their work..

Early Learning Childcare Centre in Maple Ridge
Early Learning Childcare Centre in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Cedar Fencing

We believe they are one the fastest and most economical choice in the whole lower mainland for fencing. We looked around a lot before having Suki and his team do the job but the promised time and quote was untouchable. And we were not disappointed. One of the best decisions we have made for this renovation. Will definitely use again and recommend! Keep up the awesome job Suki!

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Excellent Service for Fencing

Suki and his workers provide excellent service and do quality work. We had to book several months in advance as they were so busy and they came right when they promised to. We have a large sloped yard and the had the entire fence and retaining wall built in one full 12 hour days plus a couple of extra hours the next morning. We're extremely happy with the quality of the fence and it looks great. Thanks again Suki!! Karen and Dan

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Cedar Fence and gate

Suki was amazing. showed up the day I called with two others and an hour and a half later they were done my short side fence and gate. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Fencing in Coquitlam

Abbey Fencing did a difficult job, custom building and staining approximately 160 feet of 7.5 foot high lattice fence. Portions of the job required staining on-site and were hampered by rainfall. The job was done to our satisfaction (almost perfect), and in as timely a fashion as was possible given our frequently damp weather. Cost of the job included staining with Benjamin Moore semi-solid stain. There was a little mess left behind after one of their visits which I expect they would have cleaned-up when the job was completed.
Suki is very personable. Overall, a good experience.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Cedar fence

Paid for A grade cedar fence and got B or lower grade .2 knots already fell out.left a mess I cleaned myself.concrete left on driveway.At least sweep up your mess.
If I received the panels I paid for I wouldn't be writing this.
Grade A panel contain "Tight" knots and are under a certain diameter.the knots are over 3/4 inch on these panels.NOT Grade A!
They used an economy grade and charge you top grade price.WRONG!!!
1×6 kickplate and 2x3 frame is economy grade.
No garden ties either which other contractors provide in the cost.
They are fast which I give them a 10.
Also the fence post against the siding was sewed in from the side.
That's a BIG No No!
you have to use lag bolts and they didn't.
That's very sloppy and cheap to do that to a customer.I had 3 more people who were interested when I was getting this done but after realizing how I was ripped off I told them don't use this company.
Too bad cause cedar fence install cause a ripple effect. 1 neighbor gets his side done and BAM it follows everyone else wants to match.

Debbie Suian in Maple Ridge
Debbie Suian in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Mission, BC

Fencing and gates

Just had my new fence and gates installed by Abby Fence Contracting. If you are looking for a quality product, wonderful customer service, and just an overall great experience, Abby Fence Contracting is your "go to" company.

mylo from Burnaby
mylo from Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fence installation

They did a great job replacing my fence at a reasonable price.
Suki also provided some advice on how to save on costs before doing the job. I highly recommend this company!

Rob Goodfellow  in Toronto
Rob Goodfellow in Toronto
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Black chain link fence

Very fast, efficient service. They were on time and completed my fence in the promised time. It looks great , and the price was very readonable! I would recommend them to anyone! Rob Goodfellow Chilliwack bc

ROB thank you so much for your nice feed back for word we did for you.....thanks
Suki

Lisa Swaan in Langley
Lisa Swaan in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Backyard fence

Awesome people....fast, clean, quality work,,,, recommend them for anyone looking for getting a new fence..... Can't stop looking at how good my new fence looks..... Just do it... Call Abby fence contractors....it's the only way to go...

More about Abby Fence Contracting Ltd.

Abby Fence Contracting in Abbotsford builds all types of fences for residential and commercial properties and needs. They offer the service of pre-staining the cedar fence panels along with the installation. They also install any style of cedar and chain-link fences and siding.