GreenFrog Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
2 County Court Blvd, Suite 400 Brampton ON
Basement Renovation
GreenFrog Construction Inc.

Reviews for GreenFrog Construction Inc.

Tula in Maple
Tula in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Great Home Renovation!

GreenFrog Construction is an amazing team to work with! They were recommended by a friend of mine, and after having them in my house, which has now become a beautiful home for my family and I, I see why they were recommended. They were super friendly, efficient and very considerate while working in my space. They accommodated to all my requests as we do have little children and were very thorough in their work. They’re professionalism is very evident in the work that they presented but I was more amazed at the very reasonable price that we got all that work completed in. I would definitely recommend GreenFrog to all my future home renovators!

Matt in Brampton
Matt in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

These guys really nailed it and did it in a affordable price. Definitely I will go back and be proud to work with these guys again they are really helpful people.

Williams from Brampton
Williams from Brampton

Insulation, drywall, tilling

Used these guys many times for renovations and restoration work, always, punctually and on time. Pros that understand the scope of work and does the work in the proper manor.

sidhu P from Brampton
sidhu P from Brampton

Kitchen renovation and exterior repairs

Hello Sasi:
I can't thank you enough for the amazing work you, your crew and your sub-contractors have done on my home.

You have converted an aged home into a modern place to be proud of.

The perfectionism shown in all the renovations is to be admired. The price was very reasonable for the kitchen cabinets, flooring, tiles, counter tops, windows, bathroom and kitchen sinks, plumbing, electrical installations and so much more. I really appreciated the added "little touches" you recommended at little or no cost.

If you noticed minor adjustments that had to be made, they were completed by your sub-contractors without complaint.

I did not lose ownership of my home while the crew was working in my home. They arrived and left at a reasonable time, all along being efficient and courteous. Each day the debris was removed so that there was no danger to me and my dogs.

Considering the size of my contract, I was very pleased that the work was started and completed on time and on budget.

Animals can recognize good people, and my dogs loved you from the beginning. When I need any other work done on my home, I will not hesitate to call you.

Best Regards,
Sidhu

We always put our clients needs first whether it is the work hours or extra care due to kids and pets. We go beyond our scope to make sure the clients are happy with hour finished product and we are extremely happy that you took notice. We are looking forward to working on your next projects and say hi to your dogs from us. Thank you.

Steven Kana from Waterloo
Steven Kana from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Kitchen and Bath Renovation

My kitchen and bathroom were old and dingy and Greenfrog helped me redesign both areas for an affordable price. Not only were the renovations amazing, I spent less then my intended budget!

We offer our clients the best price and try t save them money where it is possible to do so. Thank you for the review and we hope to work for you on your next projects.

Luxsy from Brampton
Luxsy from Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

This company made sure i was always included in the decision making process making the experience pleasant. My priorities and questions were answered and cared for right away. I would definitely call them again for other renovations.

We like to thank you for the great review. We are always glad when our clients are happy with the finished projects. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you.

Victoria S.  from Brampton
Victoria S. from Brampton

Open Concept Basement

We called Green Frog to create a game room style basement with game rooms for our kids and a gym for us, as well. Sasi helped us design our basement and kept us involved in every stage of the planning which helped us feel like a part of the project. We were able to see the amount of perfection and dedication they put into the job. I highly recommend them for anyone with renovation needs as I will definetly be using them again!

We love to have the customers input in all of the work we do. Not only does it show the work we put into every project but also helps the customers see the work being done and change anything they might not like before the project is done. This way the customer is happy and it is easier to work with. Really appreciate your great review and hope to work with you on your future projects.

Ronklin Gracian from Brampton
Ronklin Gracian from Brampton

Replaced carpet with hardwood

Green Frog Construction was hired to replace the carpet in the upper floor with hardwood. They were very helpful in explaining the process and gave an accurate estimation upon the first meeting. The project was completed before the deadline and with expertise. I would recommend Green Frog Construction for all your renovation needs, as I would be hiring them for future projects.

Thank you for the amazing review. We do our utmost to make sure all our projects are completed with perfection on the deadline or before. We were extremely happy to have finished your project before the deadline. Thank you for noticing and how much time and expertise we put in each project. Thank you again.

Christopher Hoeber from Hamilton
Christopher Hoeber from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Blacksplash installation

We were looking for ways to rejuvenate our kitchen so we called GreenFrog Construction. They gave us many different ideas to choose from. We decided to go with a new backsplash and love the results. The work was done impeccably and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend GreenFrog for all home renovation needs.

We appreciate the great review and and like to thank you for recommending us with such a high standing. Thank you.

More about GreenFrog Construction Inc.

GreenFrog is a national construction company specializing in general contracting, construction management, design-build, and self-performing interior trades. We offer services in residential, commercial and institutional sectors. Our construction team members are young and dynamic entrepreneurs with significant experience in the construction industry and are committed to mutual growth. ​ ​When ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Milton?