Maid In T.O

Toronto ON M4B

Reviews for Maid In T.O

Matthew Higgins from Toronto
Matthew Higgins from Toronto

Rushed, poor job; no refunds

Soap film all over the hardwood floors, failure to vacuum under tables, dirty counter-tops, dirty bathroom sinks... and they will not refund your money. They need photographic evidence of the spots they "missed", and even then they'll only come back to clean those specific spots. Terrible, overpriced service.

Lauren L. in Toronto
Lauren L. in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Monthly Cleaning

I have been using MaidinTO for monthly cleanings for a little under a year now. I have used other cleaning services in the past, but what really drew me to this company was the ease of booking appointments and great customer service. This company really excels in this area! Bookings, even at the last minute, can be easily managed online. Most times, a customer service agent is available to chat instantly through the website, otherwise emails are consistently responded to promptly. I've been very satisfied with the cleanings. In fact, the cleaning seems to actually be getting better as my team gets to know my house and needs better. This is nice to see as sometimes I have heard of companies that do a great job at the outset, but decline in quality over time. I did have an issue once with an area that was supposed to be cleaned not getting cleaned, but the customer service team really went out of their way to resolve the problem promptly, send a team out, and do what they could to make sure I was happy. They have a cleaning guarantee that if you are ever unsatisfied with any part of the service received, they will send the team back to re-clean. Overall, very satisfied!

Condo Move out Cleaning

I hired MaidinTO in August with short notice as I needed to have a weekend move cleaning done. They take credit cards in advance for their service. The maid came as scheduled on time and did an excellent job. She even told me to look around and tell her if she had missed anything. I showed her a couple of places and she immediately attended to them. They sent me a receipt by email and the billing was honest with no extra surprises. This outfit was user friendly, quick, punctual and courteous. Cleaning was already done upon moving out, but I wanted to have it cleaner prior to move in. The maid finished the job for the empty 1-bedroom unit in 2 hours. The only downside was I was told 2 maids would come so I had to wait longer for the unit to be cleaned. Will use again.

More about Maid In T.O

Toronto's most innovative cleaning service. Book your cleaning online in sixty seconds at www. maidinto. ca. Our maids are thoroughly screened, highly experienced, fun and friendly cleaning professionals. Our pricing structure is transparent and we charge flat rates for awesome cleaning. We back our service with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. ...