GotDirtyWindows.ca

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Barrie  >  GotDirtyWindows.ca

Reviews for GotDirtyWindows.ca

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Window Cleaning newly build home

Had GotDirtyWindows.ca come clean the windows of our newly build home. They had paint, drywall mud, and construction debris. The price was perfect and the work was done to my standard. Will call them for yearly cleans. Thanks Simon

Thanks Mark! We will call you in the fall

Debbie in Huntsville
Debbie in Huntsville
1 review Barrie, ON

Window cleaning

Simon from Git Dirty Windows has cleaned my windows for the past 5-6 years and I have always been extremely pleased with not only the job but also his polite professionalism. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Thanks Debbie.

Diana in Orillia
Diana in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Saved Me

I have used Got Dirty Windows several times now - always with amazing results. But this week my daughter got married at our home. On the day they were scheduled to come and clean the windows it poured. They found a way to fit me into their very busy schedule later in the week and saved the day!!! I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Thanks Diana.

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Barrie?