Ram Painting and Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Cochrane AB T4C 1A2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Cochrane  >  Ram Painting and Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ram Painting and Decorating

Rob was extremely professional and did a fantastic job repainting our board room. He was able to provide a quote and finish the job in a timely manner without disrupting our day. Highly recommend!

mike
1 review Okotoks, AB

The work was done in a very professional, efficient and through manner. I was very please with the work and would highly recommend Ram for any other work.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Busby, AB

I work for a provincial park and I hired Ram Painting for a very reasonable price to paint all the interiors and exteriors of the out-houses. There are not a lot of guys around like him anymore. Great job! He is so professional, knowledgeable and personable. I am highly recommending, in fact, I am hiring Ram Painting to come and paint the ceilings in my home.

Job Price

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and working on your out buildings it was a great way to spend a few days in such a lovely setting !

jpoirier23
1 review Cochrane, AB

We had originally hired another contractor to do the job. It was awful and we knew this was not done by professional painters.I found Ram Decorating on line and gave them a call. I spoke to Rob and he gave us a quote to re-do the entire interior again. We knew we couldn't live with the mess that was originally done and had it redone by Rob and his team. We are so glad we did. We had all the doors painted in black...they look awesome!
Work was done as per quote and as per schedule. Crew was ontime at the house every morning, getting straight to work. Efficient and courteous. Rob was a pleasure to work with, calm and honest. His team did a great job. Highly recommend Ram decorating. Thank you guys!!

Job Price

I found Ram on the internet and I'm glad I did. They refinished and painted a showroom wall for me and it looks great! They were punctual, professional, and it was done quickly. They quoted $500 and it was on quote. I would definitely recommend them!

jbnewman
1 review Chestermere, AB

This work was done in two sessions. They did the ceilings knock down and painting and first floor walls. Then I hired them to come back and do my stairway with high ceilings, huge bonus room with high vaulted ceiling bedroom and large bathroom.