Ram Painting and Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Cochrane AB T4C 1A2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Cochrane  >  Ram Painting and Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ram Painting and Decorating

Rob was extremely professional and did a fantastic job repainting our board room. He was able to provide a quote and finish the job in a timely manner without disrupting our day. Highly recommend!

mike
1 review Okotoks, AB

The work was done in a very professional, efficient and through manner. I was very please with the work and would highly recommend Ram for any other work.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Busby, AB

I work for a provincial park and I hired Ram Painting for a very reasonable price to paint all the interiors and exteriors of the out-houses. There are not a lot of guys around like him anymore. Great job! He is so professional, knowledgeable and personable. I am highly recommending, in fact, I am hiring Ram Painting to come and paint the ceilings in my home.

Job Price

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and working on your out buildings it was a great way to spend a few days in such a lovely setting !

jpoirier23
1 review Cochrane, AB

We had originally hired another contractor to do the job. It was awful and we knew this was not done by professional painters.I found Ram Decorating on line and gave them a call. I spoke to Rob and he gave us a quote to re-do the entire interior again. We knew we couldn't live with the mess that was originally done and had it redone by Rob and his team. We are so glad we did. We had all the doors painted in black...they look awesome!
Work was done as per quote and as per schedule. Crew was ontime at the house every morning, getting straight to work. Efficient and courteous. Rob was a pleasure to work with, calm and honest. His team did a great job. Highly recommend Ram decorating. Thank you guys!!

Job Price

I found Ram on the internet and I'm glad I did. They refinished and painted a showroom wall for me and it looks great! They were punctual, professional, and it was done quickly. They quoted $500 and it was on quote. I would definitely recommend them!

jbnewman
1 review Chestermere, AB

This work was done in two sessions. They did the ceilings knock down and painting and first floor walls. Then I hired them to come back and do my stairway with high ceilings, huge bonus room with high vaulted ceiling bedroom and large bathroom.

carola52

I requested a quote and I was called back right away and they came the next morning to give me an estimate. They worked very efficiently and were done in two days instead of 3-4 days. The team worked quickly and cleanly and made sure that they cleaned up before leaving my home. They were a team of professionals that showed pride in their work and took care to do a job well done. I have recommended them to a friend of mine who is thinking of having her home painted and would highly recommend them to others.

Job Price

Hired Robert to paint my first floor of my home and I can say he did a phenomenal job. Very professional and cleaned up really well afterwards. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great painting contractor to talk to Robert from RAM.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Allan. I appreciate the kind words and I look forward to working again with you in the future.

More about Ram Painting and Decorating

As a Calgary painting company, or if your Googling Painters Calgary, Ram Decorating LTD is owned and operated by Robert Mather and has been in business since 1992. Robert was born and raised in Calgary and is a second generation painting contractor. Robert was taught his skills by his father who ran his own successful painting company in Calgary since 1967.

Robert was taught at a young age that customer satisfaction is a huge factor in running a successful business and he prides himself in providing a cost effective and premium product, rather it be protecting and beautifying the exterior of your home by applying the latest protective coating or bringing new life to the interior of your home by assisting you with color selection and masterly applying the latest finishes in order to make your house your home. Ram Decorating is a small enough company to still give personal service yet large enough to handle almost any size project.Ram Decorating is a Full Service Calgary Interior Painting Contractor. At Ram Decorating Quality is a Priority. Ram Decorating only employs skilled trades who have dedicated themselves to being the very best.