ADG Kaban Sewer & Drain Ltd.

Plumbing
45 Haviland Cres. St Albert AB T8N 6P8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Saint Albert  >  ADG Kaban Sewer & Drain Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Review for ADG Kaban Sewer & Drain Ltd.

Shauna in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Guys I just want to say thank you once again for the dishwasher installation. Over the last few years I've called for various reasons and I think people should know that there are good honest plumbers out there. For some reason I did not think you did dishwasher installations and called around. I got several vague responses about the price of install plus some outrageous charges for travelling to St. Albert. Finally I decided to call my old stand by ADG Kaban and lo and behold they do! I asked for a ballpark price... no hesitation gave me the price, and that is exactly what I PAID,,,, amazing! You guys are always on time, always pleasant and courteous. As a single mom, it's great to have someone reliable to call. No stress. Thank you again.

Job Price

More about ADG Kaban Sewer & Drain Ltd.

We’re a local, family-based plumbing company operating out of St. Albert, Alberta and serving St. Albert, Edmonton, and area. Call us for quality, honest plumbing repairs and service. We’ll get the job done right, and we won’t gouge you on the bill. We run stocked vans and have a large ...