Best Way Professional Roofing & Aluminum Company

24 Penfield Drive Markham ON L3S 4C9
Best Way Professional Roofing & Aluminum Company

Reviews for Best Way Professional Roofing & Aluminum Company

Not recommended

Not only was the owner extremely rude with terrible customer service, the aluminum they provided was very thin and fragile, and the gutter size was too small, not to mention a poorly done installation. Save your money for a better company!

pacheco.family1999
pacheco.family1999

Gutters

Very satisfied...hard working staff
Good job and good materials.
Arrived on time and good clean up after was completed.
Highly recommend. Good quality for a good price.

Sid Rajaram from Markham
Sid Rajaram from Markham

Eavestroughing & downpipes

I did get competitive quotes and found that Bestway was the best. They worked very hard and with good speed to remove all my old eavestroughing and downpipes and replace with new, including leaf blockers. They showed a great attention to detail which is what impressed me the most, and they left my roof and yard clean in the end. I will consider using them for roofing in the future, and will recommend them to friends.

Hamood from Thornhill
Hamood from Thornhill

Roof

These guys are amazing! I got 8 quotes for my roof and these guys quoted me the best. I was a little worried about th quality, but when they came and finished, I was amazed. They had a crew of about 4 people, and finished everything in the same day. They removed my old eaves thorough and replaced them with new ones, they pulled the old out of the ground and even did some digging!! They cleaned everything when they were done as well.

Honestly, great company, would strongly recommend them.

elisabeth from Toronto
elisabeth from Toronto

gutter of roofing

I changed my gutter of roofing recently.
Best way they did the wonderful job with very good coast.
They cleaned perfectly after finished work.
I liked their warranty system which is 10years.
I love it!!!

More about Best Way Professional Roofing & Aluminum Company

Is your roof leaking? Do you need your gutters changed? Maybe a re-roof? Best way professional roofing & aluminum company can help you! For over 7 years, Bestway Professional Roofing & Aluminum Company has served the GTA with excellent service and even better prices. We are specialists when it comes ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?