Above All Roofing

Reviews for Above All Roofing

Homeowner123 in Georgina
Homeowner123 in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Shoddy, unprofessional, sloppy, sub-par job, owners are untruthful

TERRIBLE job, even worse customer service from Brandon and his wife. Sloppy job - nails left all over the lawn, tar for flashing dripping down walls, flashing not flush and appeared bent. Flashing popped off a month after installed. I called TWELVE times to have them come out and fix it. At first they pretended they were coming so I would stay home. No one ever showed.
We had a roof leak four years later with heavy rain and I called another company to assess. The other company took photos and said that the shingles were installed improperly and my shingle warranty was void. Nails on the vents were not caulked and that caused the leak. They said it was a shoddy job and if I should take Above All to small claims court to recoup my money. I am seriously disgusted. Such a waste of money.

Kim H.
Kim H.
1 review Georgina, ON

New Roof to Home

Above All Roofing staff were professional, efficient, explained thier choices of differnt products and what was best for us. The company has many choices and made choosing the right product for us easy. Above All Roofing is very competitive in quoting and pricing thier work, we had 3 quotes total and choose Above All Roofing, they also had the best warranty program for thier product. We were away while the work was being done and when we returned the property was clean, and except for the roof didn't even know they were there. I would highly recommend Above All Roofing.

We are happy you are pleased with you decision! Thank you for choosing Above All Roofing.

More about Above All Roofing

We are family owned and operated, with over 15 years of roofing experience. We perform on all levels from small repairs to complete custom roof installations. Our knowledge and experience, combined with our honesty and desire to provide excellent customer service has made us one of the leading roofing companies ...