VANCITY Appliance Service

901 Jervis Street Vancouver BC V6E 2B6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  VANCITY Appliance Service

Reviews for VANCITY Appliance Service

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast and great repair of Bosch dishwasher

Zach responded and arrived very quickly after my call, and he very knowledgeably and efficiently undertook the requisite repairs on my Bosch dishwasher in downtown Vancouver. No parts needed, just his expertise! His charge was about half of what I had been quoted by the local Bosch representative. I would definitely use his service again for any home appliance repair needs.

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service getting our washing machine fixed

Zachary was an excellent plumber. Our washing machine broke down and within a couple days he had diagnosed the machine, sourced a new part and fixed the machine. Would highly recommend. He was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

N. Evans in Vancouver
N. Evans in Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Multiple appliance repairs

Zack has helped me on numerous occasions with my faulty appliances, including my washer/drier, gas stove, and dishwasher. He has also installed a new over-the-range microwave and range hood for me. He is efficient, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly, always with a big smile. The best thing about the service he offers is that he makes it so easy for the client - he is happy to do the work after office hours. When something breaks down, all he requires is a description of the problem which you can text him, along with a photo of the specifications of your appliance. He will arrive armed with the parts he thinks will be required, and sorts out the problem efficiently, quickly and for a good price. It was quicker and less stressful to get an appointment with Zack than with Sears, even with their warranty. Highly recommended; it is so reassuring to know someone like this you can count on!

Repair

VANCITY Appliance Service
604-779-8060
901 Jervis Street
Vancouver
BC
V6E 2B6

Zack is very nice guy.
Service is on time, very fast!!!!!
I will recommend to my friends.
Parts are available and completed in an hour.Thanks for repair my refrigerator. This company is awesome!!!!!

great service ( same day) -

very quick response- same day service ( he phoned , then texted to confirm)
efficient , quick ,clean and very personable
highly recommended
I will use them again to install my dishwasher

Giles Slade in Richmond
Giles Slade in Richmond
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Any appliance problem ... solved

I first met Zak when we moved into our condo and needed to fix the stove, he came when he said he would, repaired it in an hour and charged me less than $200.

Later the dishwasher broke and Zak brought and installed a new one for less than $700.

Most recently, our dryer (which we use daily) broke and Zak came out within 2 days and fixed it on the spot for less than $200.00

Zak is my go to guy for appliance problems...really smart, really interesting and really efficient. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Giles Slade

Todd Hancock in Surrey
Todd Hancock in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Washer/Dryer repair

This is the second time using Vancity. The communication and service that I have received has been excellent both times !!! I would highly recommend this company for all your repairs.

Melvin in Vancouver
Melvin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Whirlpool refrigerator

Vancity service is on time and service is good. Parts are available and completed in an hour. Well done Zack. Will definitely recommend to my friends. Thanks for a job well done.

More about VANCITY Appliance Service

- Certified in Gas & Electrical Appliances - No Service Call Fee with Repairs -Licensed & Insured - Available 7 days a week - Affordable & Reasonable Rates - Discounts for Repeat customers - Easy Payment Options: We offer repair and installation services to a huge range of household gas ...