HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Edmonton  >  Rise Up Roofing

Reviews for Rise Up Roofing

Nick99 in Edmonton
Nick99 in Edmonton

Roof installation

Had my roof done by rise up. Very happy with the quality. They had everything done in 1 day , didn’t find any nails anywhere. Super easy to deal with and the salesman and workers were punctual and met my demands.
Nic A

Thanks for you review!

Marie A. in Edmonton
Marie A. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great company! No surprises.

We had Rise-up to redo our roof last fall. The guys were great! They cleaned up after themselves and no nails were found on our property. The estimator had provided us with a very good explanation of their process and told us about our ventilation issues which no other companies had addressed. We are very pleased my husband and I with everything this company has done for us. I'll definitely recommend them to everyone that needs a renovation!

Thanks for your review!

Jamie in Edmonton
Jamie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

After getting many quotes and having many discussions of what quality and type that we wanted, and who we wanted to do it, we decided on Rise-up Roofing. The price for our roof was quite competitive and actually lower than most others and had a way better warranty. The lead time from when we decided to go ahead to when it was installed was very short since our roof was a smaller job than some of the others they had coming up and they were able to squeeze us in. Matt was able to figure out a payment plan that worked for our needs and was able to take payment on site.

I had concerns about the mess that would be left behind, but honestly had no reason for concern. The crew laid tarps down all around my house and were exceptionally careful to dispose of the old shingles without having any debris falling anywhere but the trailer that they brought. I was pleasantly surprised with the little extras that most people don't do, like moving patio furniture out of the way, the tarps all the way around the house, and how they even put material down underneath the engine of the truck they parked on our driveway. The entire job took less than a day and looks amazing.

I will definitely recommend Rise up to anyone that asks. Thank you guys for a job well done.

Thanks very much, we appreciate you trusting us with your renovation project!

More about Rise Up Roofing

Rise-Up was founded in 2010 by our current CEO, Matt Fortin. In the last three-quarters of a century a lot has changed – technology, governments, world economies, the materials we use in our daily lives. But, one things remains unchanged – our dedication to doing the best work. We keep an old fashioned attitude about work, and so we do what needs to be done when we promised. More and more, that means relying on brilliant Experts and hardworking Technicians working in tandem.

Call us today for a free quote!