Celtic HVAC

#2, 1617 27th Ave S.W. Calgary AB T2T 1G7

Reviews for Celtic HVAC

Jean from Calgary

Great company. Celtic serviced my furnace when it broke down last winter in the deep freeze. I called later in the night and they sent a tech out right away to get me heat. Thanks guys!

Paul from Calgary

Celtic installed my air conditioning in my home three years ago and it's still purring away! I got a free quote and had them installing it shortly after. The install guys were polite, friendly and didn't leave a mess. Before they left they thought me everything I needed to know about maintenance and such. Thanks guys!