J And J Coatings

Reviews for J And J Coatings

Jasmin
Jasmin

Repair Parging on brick foundation

The workmanship was very professional and the finished job was absolutely wonderful. GREAT JOB .

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with J and J Coatings. We're so glad you're happy with your parging repair!

N Hundal from Edmonton
N Hundal from Edmonton

Home Parging

Great service. Quote was competitive and service is very reliable. They promise me a schedule and complete the work on time. I found them very professional and trustworthy. They were one of the best contractors I hired.

Thanks for your kind words about our parging work! We take pride in providing prompt and professional service, and we're glad you're happy with the results. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

livelife.carm .
livelife.carm .

Repair Parging

Jeff and Josh came out to look at the job and were very clear on how they intended to address the problem. It made sense. As I wasn't having any water damage, I felt confident with their solution.
The completed work looks great!

Thank you for your feedback. We were happy to apply our expertise and craftsmanship to your parging repairs.

brendagerryp .
brendagerryp .
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Repair Parging around basement windows

Great job! Can't tell its a patch. Looks like the rest of the parging. Would highly recommend them.

Thanks for your kind words. We're glad you're pleased with the results of your parging repair. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

ckifa8 in Edmonton
ckifa8 in Edmonton

Redo Parging around house

The original parging on our house was in desperate need of fixing up. They applied parging over what was salvageable of the old stuff. House looks great now.

Thanks for your review. We're happy you're pleased with the results of the parging work done on your house. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you're ever in need of parging work!

LAURIE from Edmonton
LAURIE from Edmonton

PARGING

WE HAD WEEPING TILE AND LANSCAPING DOWN ON OUR OLDER HOME. THERE WAS NO PARGING DONE . WE HIRED J J COATINGS. tHEY WERE RECOMMENDED BY SOMEONE ELSE. tHEY DID A FAST AND ACCURATE JOB. tHEY WERE HELPFUL AND EFFECIENT. i WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

Thanks so much taking the time to leave your feedback. We take pride in providing prompt, professional parging services.

Gerard  from Sherwood Park
Gerard from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Redo Parging on sides of home

Easy to contact. Prompt reply. Completed as promised. Job well done. Recommend without hesitation. Thanks

Thanks for your kind words! We were happy to complete the parging work on your house, and we thank you in advance for your recommendations!

scott.mullin in
scott.mullin in
1 review , AB

Redo Parging and patch stucco

Work was well done and completed in a timely manner. I would have no issues recommending J&J for any parging or stucco work you require.
Great Job.

Thanks for your feedback! We're pleased to offer prompt parging services to all our clients, and we're thrilled that your experience was a positive one.

Darlene from Edmonton
Darlene from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Parging on home

Anyone in a service or retail industry has probably heard the saying if you provide great customer service to a customer, that customer will likely tell a couple people, but if you give them poor service they will tell at least 10 if not more. Well I am always pleased to be able to give a good review and share it with more then 10 lol. There's a little rebel in me when statistics are laid down. I have a home that was in serious need of parging repairs. I contacted several companies and in the end determined that J and J Coatings could do what I needed. When I contacted them about coming out to see what they could do about the crumbling parging and cracks on the exterior wall - they came out to give me an estimate. I was impressed at how thoroughly they checked the cracks and my foundation and previously parged areas. They even checked under places I would never have thought to look, but they knew I wanted my home not just pretty but bug resistant also. They provided me with an estimate that same night and then asked what notice I needed once I gave them the approval to go ahead. They made the call the day before arriving as I requested and then we discussed time and even parking. The guys were even considerate enough to decline parking in my driveway despite my offer, since their vehicle was heavier than I would have guessed. The fact they considered my driveways well being impressed me quite frankly. The work they did was exactly as they quoted and they finished the same day. It was a delight to come home and see my home lost a few proverbial older home wrinkles and looked so much nicer. I never thought parging could really be asthetically pleasing, but WOW was I impressed. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing to have parging work done.

Thank you very much for your lovely review! We're glad you're pleased with the parging work we did for you. If you have any questions, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again!

sallylore in Edmonton
sallylore in Edmonton

Repair cracked Parging

Jeff and Josh provided excellent service. They are true professionals and I am very happy with the results . The 4 cracks in the foundation had been an eyesore for a long time and it was a friend that recommended J and J. The work was done within several hours in and around shrubs and my garden. All work was performed with a minimum of disturbance. Many thanks Jeff and Josh!

We're so happy you're happy! Thanks for choosing J and J Coatings for your parging needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.

More about J And J Coatings

Since 2007, J and J Coatings has been providing expert parging services in Edmonton and the surrounding area.

Our parging services can improve the appearance of your home, but more importantly, we help shield your foundation, arguably the most important part of the house, from elements like snow, water and ice that are a fact of life in our harsh Alberta climate.

Whether you need repairs to existing parging or a fresh, new application, we’re the parging experts you need to work with to ensure your job is a success story.

Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. Get started with a complimentary, no-obligation quote from J and J Coatings. Contact us today for your Parging needs!