Alberta Vacuum Experts

Reviews for Alberta Vacuum Experts

Tom Lasner  in Calgary
Tom Lasner in Calgary

Dyson Vacuum

Just purchsed a new dyson on sale from Alberta Vacuum Experts and it works great. The owner was very helpful and walked me through all the options on the dyson at the store. I was recommended by a friend and I highly recommend them if you're on the market for a new vacuum Cleaner.

Alberta Vacuum Experts,thanks you for your feedback. It makes us happy to hear that the new Dyson you purchased is working well for you. Alberta Vacuum Experts has been a dealer of Dyson products for over 10 years. For any Dyson vacuums, Dyson vacuum repairs or Dyson parts we are happy to assist you.

LDKG in Calgary
LDKG in Calgary

New CleanFlo Purchase & Installation

We purchased a CleanFlo system from Jamal at Alberta Vacuum Experts to replace an Mvac system in our house that broke down after just one year (we didn't choose it - the system came with the purchase of the house). We had worked with Jamal and his team when constructing our old house and that is why we returned to them for help now. I received excellent, knowledgeable and personable customer service in the store from Jamal, and then friendly, efficient and thorough service from Mo during the installation! I'm very happy with the experience overall. Thanks!

We really appreicate you business and thank you for your positive review. Happy vacuuming!

xviper in Calgary
xviper in Calgary

Purchase of 35' hose for Vacuflo system

Doing this for my next door neighbor. She needed a replacement hose and made an inquiry by telephone. Once the shop owner discovered that she was an elderly person, he even offered to come get her to drive her to his store. Very thoughtful. I drove her instead. Once at the shop, the correct product was available and the purchase was made. Simple, easy, painless. The shop owner was very congenial and friendly. He offered us some edible treats just to be extra nice. He's been in business in our neighborhood for decades just as this customer has been a resident for decades. The customer felt very well taken care of.

Thank you so much for your positive review we are always happy to help and welcome you to come by for some more yummy treats anytime!

Service

Amazing service. The men were so kind, and thorough with the job. I have not had any problems yet and was given a bumper to bumper warranty in case any issues did flare up. I love the central vacuum system and I am happy I went with them!

We are glad to hear you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate your positive review. Happy vacuuming!

83miked in Thunder Bay
83miked in Thunder Bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

Micheal

They were very helpful, knowledgeable and happy to guide me towards the replacement part I was looking for. After locating the replacement wheel for my dyson, the owner found a used one in the back and didn't bother charging me for it A+

We appreciate the A+ it means a lot to us. Thanks for the positive review and wish you all the best!

joeykad92 in Calgary
joeykad92 in Calgary

Electrolux Vacuum

Just visited Alberta vacuum experts and purchased an Electrolux vacuum cleaner accessory. I purchased a new power nozzle for my Electrolux vacuum and had a minor repair on my hose. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to help you and appreciate your business.

Amy in Calgary
Amy in Calgary

Cleanflo system

I love that Alberta Vacuum Experts was created in Alberta and I can get the best services while supporting our local business owners. We used to come by for bags or any issues we had with our old vacuum and the staff was always very helpful and accommodating. When we built our new house we decided to modernize like the rest of the world and get a cleanflo built in system. It has made cleaning so much easier and with competitive prices it was a no brainer.
Thanks Alberta Vac

Thank you for supporting our local small business we are appreciate your positive review and look forward to helping you in the future!

Brad
Brad

Vacuflo Vacuum System

After learning from my wife that my Vacuflo system no longer had good suction I decided to visit Alberta Vacuum Experts.

One of the complaints I had with the vacuflo system was having to clean the dirt bin. Kal explained to me the advantages of the Cleanflo Central vacuum system and how it does not need to be cleaned every time you remove the dirt it collects. I must say the product is great and has lots of power. Kal was professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for your excellent customer service.

Firstly, thanks for you business and feedback. The Cleanfo central Vacuum system you purchased was an excillent choice. Cleanflo Vacuum systems are rated number one by customers and are our top selling central Vacuum in Calgary. Remember the Cleanflo product you purchased is backed by a 10 year warranty. Our staff are here to give customers the information they need to purchase the right vacuflo or central Vacuum system for their needs.

Mark
Mark

Central Vacuum Cleaner

Recently finished the construction of my new home and I had alberta vacuum experts install a new cleanflo central vacuum. The cleanflo central vacuum is a great product couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. If you are in a home that is plumed I'm for central vacuum give them a call. Very profession staff they are a family owned and operated business that take pride in their work. Thank you for your excellent service.

We thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new cleanflo central vacuum system. Hope you enjoy the great hepa filtration 99.7% and powerful motors this brand offers. If you're currently renovating your home or would like information on improving your existing central vacuum system email us or give us a call and one of our helpful staff members will gladly assist you.

More about Alberta Vacuum Experts

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Alberta Vacuum experts is a Family Owner Vacuum sales and service company in both Northwest Calgary and South Calgary. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Alberta Vacuum Experts is the CleanFlo central vacuum system dealer in Calgary. Alberta Vacuum Experts offers repair and parts on all makes and models of Vacuums at reasonable prices.
Visit our Website for Online & In Store Specials!!

Vacuum Sales & Service
Upright Vacuums, Canister Vacuums, Stick Vacuums, Handheld Vacuums, Central Vacuums, Backpack Vaccums, Wide Area Cleaners, Carpet Cleaners, Central Vacuum Packages, Central Vacuum Power Units, Central Vacuum Hoses and Attachments, Central Vacuum Extension Wands, Central Vacuum Installation Materials Vacuum parts and accessories, cleaning products, Commercial Vacuum,
Beam, Bissell, Bona, Bosch, Clean + Green, Clean + Green, Dirt Devil, Dyson, Ecloth, Electrolux, Eureka, Euroclean, Fairfax, Filter Queen, Filtex, Forever New, Fresh Wave, General Electric, Greener Choice, Hoover, IPC Eagle, IQAir Air Purifiers, Johnny Vac, Kenmore, Kirby, Lewyt, Lindhaus, Mastercraft, Michaels Equipment, Michaels Equipment, Miele, Miracle Mate, Numatic, Oreck, Panasonic, Persil, Regina, Reliable, Riccar, Roto-Static, Royal, Samsung, Sandia, Sanitair, SEBO, Shop Vac, Simplicity, TriStar Compact, VacTec
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Calgarys #1 Expert in all things Vacuum Related ⭐️⭐️⭐️