Pristine Clean-Home And Office Cleaning Solutions

House & Apartment Cleaning
36 Queen Anne Drive Brampton ON L7A 1X3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Brampton  >  Pristine Clean-Home And Office Cleaning Solutions

Reviews for Pristine Clean-Home And Office Cleaning Solutions

Poonam in Toronto
Poonam in Toronto

Weekly Services

I am a busy working mom and have no time to tend to household work-These girls are great! I love coming home to a spotless (pristine) home! I have known these girls for 3 years now and refer them to anyone that I know. They are timely, thorough and consistent. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent work!

Paula in Brampton
Paula in Brampton

home cleaning services

The team at Pristine Clean has been coming to our home bi-weekly for a year and a half. They have done a phenomenal job and are extremely detail oriented and thorough. In addition, they have always been very friendly, trustworthy, and have reasonable rates. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Rima in Brampton
Rima in Brampton

Service Review

Pristine Clean-Home And Office Cleaning Solutions
647-907-3979
Brampton
L7A 1X3

I've been working with Pristine Clean-Home for over a year now and they are great! I've used cleaning services in the past and they go above and beyond what I have experienced before. Very professional, punctual and personable!!

Sunny in Mississauga
Sunny in Mississauga

Great cleaning service

The team is very professional, reliable and trustworthy. They are always willing to accommodate special cleaning requests. Very punctual. We have been using this company for almost a year and very happy with their services.

Annabelle Chase from Mississauga
Annabelle Chase from Mississauga

Deep Condo Clean

I'm so glad I was able to find Pristine Clean, they are very professional, friendly, and thorough with their work. They are very punctual and the price is absolutely worth their amazing work. I would highly recommend their services to any wants their house absolutely spotless.

Thank you for your review. Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated. I am happy you were satisfied with the services we provided.

Kareem Watson from Brampton
Kareem Watson from Brampton

House keeping/cleaning

I have used a few different cleaning companies in the peel region, but wasn't satisfied enough to stick to just one company because the customer service and ability to produce effectively was not sufficient. I tried "Pristine clean" and the two lady's that came were professional and seemed very trustworthy to be left alone in my home. After arriving home from work my home was spotless and smelled like a new home. I plan to stick with "pristine clean" and would definitely refer them to family and friends!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. We appreciate your response and are very glad you were satisfied with our services.