Quintessential Handyman

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Brighton  >  Quintessential Handyman

Reviews for Quintessential Handyman

1 review Brighton, ON

Basement

We needed our basement refinished after a flood so we could sell our house. Val was friendly, fast and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with a project they want done quickly and extremely well.

Michele Menard from Brighton
Michele Menard from Brighton
1 review Brighton, ON

Chandelier Replacement

I was very impressed with the service from Val. He showed up at exactly the time he said he would, he had little booties to keep my floor clean, he put down cardboard before he put the ladder on my floor, and he swept up all the dust created when he took down the old chandelier. I will definitely be hiring him again.