Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

katelyn in Toronto
katelyn in Toronto

Great service!

Heard about this company from my neighbor who was very happy with his work! I couldn't be happier myself with the end product! Service and communication with Jeff was amazing. He took his rime to explain everything he would do, step by step when I was looking for quotes. Would definitely recommend my family and friends to him

Katelyn, Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Bowmanville area. I hope the rest of the washroom renovation goes smoothly for you as well. Thanks again for the kind words and goe choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Eugene in Mississauga
Eugene in Mississauga

Skylight replacement

We had two original bubble skylights that were starting to show cracks and Jeff came in promptly and gave us a quote. It was done professionally, priced very competitively and all my questions answered. Jeff took the time to explain everything and having the pictures of the progress of his work was great. I would definitely recommend Moore Skylights to anyone looking for skylight replacement!

Eugene,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our skylight services. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Markham / Thornhill area. Have a great rest of the summer.

Moore Skylights Inc.

KK in Ajax
KK in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Exceptional work!

Right from the initial discussion and description of the project to the execution and the completion of the work, Jeff at Moore Skylights and team were exceedingly professional with a focus on doing a quality job and preventing leaks. Jeff designed the framework structure to accomodate a raised bed skylight and more importantly to shed water!

Ken, I really appreciate the great review. I'm very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that your enjoying the new VELUX skylight. I know those bigger boxed skylights in your Ajax neighborhood are trickier to deal with. Luckily we have been replacing them with a leak proof system that lasts. All the best to you guys this summer and thanks again foe choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

lmcbeth in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
lmcbeth in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Exceptional service; worth hiring a specialist!

Exceptional service from initial consult to installation! Moore Skylights delivered on every promise made and completed the replacement of all 4 skylights on our property in a single day. Highly recommend hiring this company that specialises in skylights.

Liz,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the new Velux Skylights. It was my please to be your installer and to make sure that you have leak free Skylights for years to come. All the best to you and your family this summer and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Gibson
Gibson
1 review Pickering, ON

Prompt, professional and great value

Jeff gave us great advice to replace a 25 year old skylight that saved us a significant amount of money. From quote to finished installation, he was on time and extremely professional - leaving our home tidy, driveway clear and roof intact.

The skylight is awesome. We are so happy with the final result!

Awesome news to hear you guys are loving the new skylight. It was a pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist. Thank you again for your review and kind words. All the best this summer season.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc

Benjamin Reynolds from Toronto
Benjamin Reynolds from Toronto

Skylight Replacement

Jeff removed my old, leaking skylight and replaced it with a new skylight in about two hours. Moore Skylights, Inc. gave a competitive quote, were prompt, and provided details and photos through the whole process. Im glad I chose to work with them.

Ben,

Much appreciated for the review. It was my pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Toronto area. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy all that fresh air with your new VELUX opening skylight. Take care and have a great rest of the summer.

Irene from Thornhill
Irene from Thornhill

Great job!

We had two old acrylic skylights, one of which had a visible crack almost right across. After contacting Jeff, he was able to come over within 3 days. We decided that we would replace both skylights. Jeff was very thorough in his explanation of how the work would be done and we immediately felt that this was the company we would be comfortable with. The work was scheduled to be done the next month, but Jeff called earlier to say that the material had arrived and they could do the installation at the beginning of the following week. Kevin arrived exactly on time and finished the work even earlier than expected. He placed a drop sheet to catch any falling debris. We are very happy with the results. We would definitely recommend this company to our friends and relatives.

Irene, It was our pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Thornhill area. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you are loving the new VELUX skylights. I'll make sure to let Kevin know. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc

David
David
1 review Ajax, ON

Skylight replacement

Jeff did a great job. Completed work on time and without any issues. Very satisfied with result as quoted.

Thank you kindly David for your review. It was a pleasure to be your skylight installer. Thank you again. for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Mark
Mark

Replaced three skylights

Jeff replaced three leaking skylights in my new home. He walked me through the process every step of the way and made sure i clearly understood what was happening and why. He was prompt in follow-up and easy to coordinate with. My only complaint is that there are not more contractors as easy to work with as Jeff. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Mark, thank you very much for your review. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your new VELUX skylights and that you had a great experience with me. All the best to you and your family this summer and thanks so much for any recomendations.

Kyle
Kyle

Three Skylights Installed

I highly recommend Jeff and Moore Skylights Inc. He was straightforward, honest, informative and did an excellent install job.

Kyle, thank you kindly for your review. It was my pleasure to be your Toronto Skylight Repair specialist. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Moore Skylights Inc

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.