Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

Rick in Toronto, Ontario
Rick in Toronto, Ontario

Washroom sunlight!

Jeff was on-time, and friendly and skilled. His prices are very reasonable and the job was done and cleaned up within 4 hours. We are extremely happy with the sunlight in our washroom now, and very happy with our service from Jeff

Rick,

Thank you very much for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. to be your sun tunnel installer. It was my pleasure to be able to help with your washroom renovation. I'm happy to hear that your enjoying the much added sunlight and that you had a great experience with me. Thank you again for your review and it was a pleasure to meet you. All the best.

Mike R in East york
Mike R in East york

Skylight replacement

Jeff is the nicest guy you will ever work with. He explained in detail all the work that would be involved in the replacement of a “roofer installed” previous unit. His price was more than reasonable and he even provided photos of the entire installation as I wasn’t about to climb up and look close, due to a previous mishap the last time I inspected (note to all: let the pros do the roof work) The installation was perfect. When researching for the installation I found that skylight installation is something not just any roof or window installer will do correctly. Best to hire a skylight specialist for skylight installations.

Mike, thank you for the great review and kind works. I can also say you were a great client and that my kids are enjoying those treats you got them! Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet you guys and to be your skylight specialist for the Toronto area. No more need for you to go up on that roof and tarp off the skylight, I'm happy to say it's water tight for years to come. All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Elishia a.
Elishia a.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Original skylights replaced

We had a great experience dealing with Jeff. The job was done quickly, neatly and the new skylights look amazing. It also rained the afternoon of the installation and no leaks! What a simple change from the ugly bubble acrylic skylights we had but such a big difference, they look a million times better and we can see through them! Would definitely recommend Moore Skylights!

Elisha,

Thank you kindly for sending in your review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. as your installer. I'm happy to hear that your enjoying the new skylights and that you get to experience how quiet they are in a rain storm. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your installer for the Whitby area. All the best and thank you again for your review.

Bamdee in Toronto
Bamdee in Toronto

Skylight replacement.

Very professional, thorough, honest and up front. It is relieving to deal with a company that values transparency in the way they do their business. The work was expertly done, reasonably priced and Jeff, the owner, went above and beyond to make sure we understood what was being done and why. The value delivered was worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Toronto Area and to make sure that you now have a leak free skylight for years to come. Thank you for the great review and for letting other potential clients know how they will be treated and how Moore Skylights Inc. treats every client. It truly was a pleasure to meet you and to be your installer. All the best.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Skylight Replacment

Jeff from Moore Skylight is just excellent. Jeff has replaced the skylight, he pointed the leak from previous skylight and explained how he is waterproofing the area with flashing and how he sprayed the skylight wood to avoid mold, he did make sure to replace surrounding shingles and clean the work area.

Thank you very much for your review. It was a please to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Whitby area. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your new skylight and that you had a great experience with us. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and to be your installer. All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

michechib in Toronto, Ontario
michechib in Toronto, Ontario

Skylight fixed!

after getting 3 quotes, including in person visits, chose Moore Skylights. it was clear to me that Jeff is an expert - he knew exactly what the problem was at first glance. I also knew that he was going to do the job. This makes a world of a difference based on experience. he also has great time mgmt experience (and even weather prediction skills!). he was able to fit my job in when there was a break in the weather and it was done before the winter arrived just as he noted. he is a professional, easy to communicate with and reliable. i know who i will go to for skylights (installation or repair) again and who i will refer to anyone who asks. It was great to meet you Jeff and wish you all the best.

Michelle,

Thank you very much for your review and for recommending me to your family or friends in the future. It was my pleasure to make sure that you now have a leak free skylight for years to come. Thank you for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. to be your skylight repair and replacement specialist for the Toronto area. Thank you again for your kinds words. All the best and take care.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Skylight replacement

Excellent work by Moore Skylights Inc. Jeff responded quickly to our call and answered all of our questions. He arrived at the appointed time and gave a quote and time estimate . The Skylight was replaced as promised and he left a very clean work site. Thank you Jeff, the skylight looks wonderful.

It was a pleasure to be your skylight repair specialist and I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for sending in your review and for the kind words. Thanks again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylight that's Inc.

Very well done and professional

Jeff has replaced two different skylights for us, about 5 years apart. Both times he was extremely professional. He kept us informed when the skylight would be arriving, came when he said he would and told care not to leave any mess behind. It was like he wasn’t even there. The new skylights look great. The first one is now 5+ years old and has held up great. The second is new but looks much nicer than the old one. I’d highly recommend Jeff/Moore Skyloghts.

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure to be your installer for both Skylights 5 years apart. We keep trying to up ourselves on customer satisfaction and quality. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us both times. Thank you again for your review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. All the best.

Rebecca in Pickering
Rebecca in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Replacement of 4 Skylights

From the initial call for a quote, I found the customer service and knowledge to be exemplary. Jeff”s attention to detail was second to none and he was respectful of our time. In doing the work, he minimized the demolition and always cleaned up at the end of the day. He was honest, forth right and knows what he is doing. I definitely would refer Moore Skylights to others. We love our new skylights.

Rebecca,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you're enjoying your new VELUX Skylights! It was a pleasure to be your skylight repair and replacement specialist for the Pickering area and I'm happy to say you now have leak free Skylights for years to come. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. and for any referrals or recommendations. All the best.

Skylights Replaced

I highly recommend Moore Skylights Inc. Jeff is a highly professional, reliable and most pleasant person. He replies quickly, answers all questions knowledgeably and even some I hadn't thought of! We had two old skylights that Jeff came to measure the day after I called. The work was done on the dates he gave us. Attention to detail in the work done was evident. You won't be disappointed in hiring Moore Skylights Inc. Thank you Jeff for a worry free experience!!

Irene, thank you very much for your review and for sharing with others your experience. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be able to install the now proper Skylights for each location of your roof. I'm am happy to say you now have leak free Skylights for years to come. Thank you for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc.

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.