Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff from Ajax
Jeff from Ajax
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Skylight replacement

When we moved into our current home we knew one of the skylights was in need of replacement. After 2 winters we came to realize the other two skylights over our family room were also in need of replacement as there was a not-so-refreshing arctic breeze if you were sitting under them. Moore Skylights was one of several companies I called to provide a quote and Jeff was able to come out a few days later to provide a quote. It was clear that Jeff knew what he was talking about when he came down from the roof to advise of the condition of the skylights, and the fact that he only does skylights helped assure us that he would fix some of the deficiencies noted with the old skylights installation. The new skylights were ready right when Jeff said they would be and scheduling an installation date was a breeze. On the day of installation Jeff and his team were right on time and able to complete the job by noon. I would say I would use Moore Skylights again so hopefully he is still doing them in 30 years when they are due for replacement!

Awesome review! Thank you very much for choosing me and my company as your skylight replacement specialist. It was truly my pleasure to make sure that you now have leak free skylights to come. See you in 30+ years lol! All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Two new skylights replaced and installed

Moore Skylight’s did a fantastic job installing two new skylights in my home. The job was completed on time and on budget. There was no mess left behind. Jeff came to our house and inspected our leaking skylights. It was determined that new skylights were required. Moore skylights does an amazing job with the install, taking photos along the way to show the work as it was completed. This leaves the customer satisfied knowing the work was done properly. This is the only company I would use moving forward. I am not personally affiliated with them, but value to old school work ethic and warranty this company provides.

Your review is very much appreciated! It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your skylight replacement specialist. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience and that you enjoyed my work ethic. Thank you again for the kind words. All the best.

jenniferleechandler
jenniferleechandler
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of sun tunnel

Jeff was quick to respond with a quote. Was very detailed and provided answers to all my questions. On installation day, he made sure we understood what he was going to do and provided great insight and experience with placement of the tunnel. Was a bit nervous making holes in the roof but it looks amazing. Jeff did an incredible job. Highly recommend Moore Skylights!

Jennifer,

Thank you very much for choosing me as your VELUX certified Sun Tunnel installer. It truly was a pleasure to meet you and your husband and to make sure that you have a properly installed unit that will be leak free for years to come. Have a great summer and enjoy all that new sunlight! All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Martin W.
Martin W.

Replacing Old Leaking Skylight

From start to finish it was a pleasure doing business with Jeff Moore owner of Moore Skylights Inc. from my initial message to him, which he promtly called me back. He took the time to listen to my situation, he fully explained what he could do for me in detail and gave me a rough total price which he would confirm when seeing my home. We set up a meeting a few days later. He arrived on time, took measurements fully explained what has happened to my old skylight and how he would install a new one. He confirmed the price as being the same as he told me earlier on the telephone. We set up installation for roughly end of July and he would call me one week prior to set up date and time, in fact he called me early July as one of his other clients had to rearrange their installation. He came out two days later did a fantastic job replacing my old skylight for a lovely new one. Jeff's communication skills are excellent, his workmanship is excellent, his pricing is more than fair and I would highly reccomend him.

Martin,

Amazing review! Thank you very much for your kind words and for letting others how we treat our clients. it truly was a pleasure to meet you and to be your installer. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience and that your enjoying the new leak free skylight. Thanks again Martin and all the best to you and your family this summer. Congratulations again on the soon to be new family member!

Venting VCM Skylight

Was looking to replace a 28 year old skylight and came across Jeff's name from an online forum. Great guy. Prompt communication, keeps you updated with timelines, knows his stuff, neat and tidy work. (Would expect nothing less from a DeWalt man.) Even as he's working, he takes photos and lets you know what he's seeing. Turned out my old 2x4 curb was rotten and moldy. Jeff built a new 2x6 curb, put in new Soprema membrane, Velux flashing, IKO Cambridge shingles and spray foamed the gap. I replaced with a vented skylight and what a difference it makes. Hot air vents right out like popping a cork on champagne. Would recommend Jeff in a heartbeat.

Eric,

Thank you very much for this review. It's great to hear my clients feedback and this is great to hear! I'm happy that you choose to go with me as your skylight specialist and I can say that you now have a leak free skylight for years to come. It's great to hear that you guys are enjoying the new VELUX vented skylight and that is getting rid of all the elevated heat in your home! (By the way can't go wrong with DeWalt tools, they make the job much more efficient lol.) All the best this summer to you and your family.

K in North York
K in North York

Highly Recommend skylight replacement

This is my first time leaving a comment .
I have been thinking of all the good words to describe Jeff's work.
Jeff is a nice, polite gentleman from the beginning to the end.
Communication was really smooth, answered all my concerns for the process.
On time, finished in 3 hours. left our front yard clean.
Skylight looks really beautiful from inside out. I only wish the colour of Shingles match with old ones more. It looks different front far away.

His quote was higher than others, but we decided go with him, because his 10/10 review and he is a certificated VELUX installer.
He also helped us installed a bathroom vent.

I hope the new skylight will solve the leaking problem when its heavy rain.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the new skylight and that you had a great experience with me as your skylight replacement specialist. It truly was a pleasure to be your installer and I'm happy I was able to install the vent for you as well. You can now enjoy those summer thunderstorms with a leak free skylight! Have a great summer and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

On a side note: The older shingles had faded from the suns UV rays, usually after some time the new shingles will fade to match up.

Thanks again and take care!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Sun Tunnel Replacement and Installation

Jeff was recommended to us. He was quick to respond to our enquiries and visited our home to give us a quote. The quote process was thorough and Jeff walked us through the steps. Installation day itself was quick and efficient.

Thank you kindly for your review. It was my pleasure to be your sun tunnel installer. All the best to you and your family and have a great summer.

Barry Or Gisela in Toronto
Barry Or Gisela in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very Satisfied Customer

I needed two skylights replaced as they were old and wanted to update them to include built in blinds. Jeff was punctual to the minute and the work was completed efficiently, neatly and most importantly to a very high standard in and out. I am very satisfied with the work and the price.

Barry,

Fantastic review! Thank you for choosing me as your skylight replacement specialist. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my skylight services and that you had a great experience. All the best to you and your family this summer. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Lorraine in Pickering
Lorraine in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Skylight Replacement

We were in need of a skylight replacement due to age (27 years).
When we reached out based on on-line reviews, Jeff did not disappoint. From start to finish, Jeff was the consummate professional.
Efficient, reliable, and great customer service.
Delivered as promised!!!!!
Very pleased & would gladly recommend to anyone.

Lorraine,

Thank you very much for sending in your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed my skylight services and that you had a great experience with the skylight replacement. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your skylight replacement specialist. Have a great summer!

Vimal Gupta
Vimal Gupta

Skylight replacement

We had a need to get our skylight replaced, because the existing one was aged and likely to start leaking water. Moore Skylight inspected and made recommendations regarding what were our options. Moore did the job in a professional way and delivered the skylight right when they promised to do so. The work was also done quite promptly.

Vimal, thank you kindly for your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our skylight services. I'm happy to say you have a leak free skylight for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. as your skylight replacement specialist.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc.

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.