Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Skylight

Jeff is an expert skylight installer, he knows what he is talking about & he doesn't cut corners, as many contractors do. He kept us advised of what he was doing with pictures & the job was completed on time as promised. Happy to recommend him.

Nick, thank you very much for your review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. to be your skylight specialist. It was a pleasure to make sure you now have leak a free skylight for years to come. Thank you again and all the best.

Denise Penney from Toronto
Denise Penney from Toronto

skylight replacement

After reviewing HomeStars for a skylight company, I settled on Jeff of Moore Skylights. His reviews were all stellar. Jeff called me back within minutes and came to look at the project the next day. From beginning to end Jeff was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. His work was detailed without cutting corners. He provided pictures of before and after and explained what he was doing throughout. He put drop cloths down and cleaned up each day after he left. I have no hesitation in recommending Moore Skylights for any and all your skylight needs, in fact, I HIGHLY recommend them. Thanks again D.Penney

Denise,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm very happy to hear that your enjoying your new skylights and that you had an awesome experience with us. It truly was a pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Toronto area. Its very much appreciated that you will pass on your experience with us to family and friends. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Donna in Whitby
Donna in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Skylight replacement

Jeff is a very skilled, professional, responsive and personable person. He was prompt in giving us a quote and followed that up with a professional installation that was both on time and on budget. Our new skylight is really beautiful.
I will recommend Jeff to absolutely everyone who needs any sort of work done to their skylight. Thank you, Jeff.

Donna,

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm very happy to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your new VELUX skylight with a solar blind. It was a pleasure to be your installer for the Whitby area. I appreciate the review and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. All the best.

task63 in PETERBOROUGH
task63 in PETERBOROUGH
1 review Peterborough, ON

Jeff obviously knows his stuff, He only does skylights , nothing else so he is a true specialist who srands behind hid ptoduct 100 percentpecialist

We had s leaky skylight that was holding up repairs and upgrades to our kitchen. Jeff was able to fit us in at short notice and completed the job in an efficient and expert manner. He does nothing but skylights and is definitely a true specialist in his field. He kept us informed every step of the way and even performed some extra tasks to ensure we would have no further problems . This guy knows his stuff and I have no hesitation in recommending him for any similar project.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be your installer for the Bowmanville area and to make sure that you now have a leak free skylight for years to come. Thank you again for the kind words and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. All the best.

Kamal Gautam from Toronto
Kamal Gautam from Toronto

Jeff is terrific

We hired Jeff to replace 4 old, leaky skylights in our home, and I couldn't be happier with him and his service. Every interaction with him was timely, informative, polite; he was more responsive than any other company I contacted, and provided more information and details on what he would do and why. He did the work himself, which is rare these days, everything was done exactly time (even early) and turned out better than we were expecting.

Kamal,
Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed my services and that you love the new VELUX Skylights. It was a pleasure to meet you guys and to be your skylight replacement specialist for the Scarborough area. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. and for the great review. All the best.

Howard in Vaughan
Howard in Vaughan

Skylight replacement

Jeff did a great job replacing our 30 plus year old skylight. He’s a real professional, knows his Velux product and completed his install as scheduled without any issues. I was impressed with his attention to detail and how he provided before and after pictures of how the installation was done.

Howard,

Awesome news to hear that you're enjoying you new VELUX skylight. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be you're skylight replacement specialist for the Vaughan area. It's great to read our customers reviews and to see that our skylight replacement process is greatly accepted. All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Adam in Whitby
Adam in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Great service on skylight replacement

I was so impressed with the quality of service received from Jeff at Moore Skylights. He took the time to answer all of my many questions, compared the options of repair or replace, gave me recommendations on quality and gave me space to think about the decision. Not pushy, but delivers a great experience. Moore Skylights shows up on time, follows up when they say they will, takes pictures and emails them afterwards.
He even took the time to re-explain the whole process to my spouse afterwards. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking of a new skylight to give Moore Skylights a call - you won't regret it!

Adam,

Awesome news to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us. It
was my pleasure to make sure that your new VELUX skylight was properly installed and to make sure that it will last for years to come. Thank you for the kind words so our potentially new clients can read how we like to treat every client. Thank you again for your review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

wc
wc

Skylight Replacement

Jeff was very knowledgeable with dealing with skylights. He was very friendly, responsive and detailed oriented. The process was very smooth. The skylight was replaced in a quick timely manner. Now we don't have to worry about our skylight for a long time.

Thank you for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. to be your skylight repair specialist. It was a pleasure to be your installer and to make sure that you now have a leak free skylight for years to come. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for your review. All the best.

Skylight replacement

I was blown away by how knowledgeable Jeff was and just how polite and friendly he was. My new skylight looks amazing and I felt confident throughout the whole process. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review and for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be your installer and to make sure that you now have a leak free Skylight. All the best and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff Moore (Moore Skylights Inc.)

Ian in North York
Ian in North York

Skylight replacement

I have used Moore Skylights twice and both times the pride of workmanship was second to none. Job was completed exactly when promised and at a fair price. The perfect clean up afterwards was appreciated. I highly recommend.

Ian,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Moore Skylights again as your skylight specialist. It was my pleasure to replace your old acrylic dome skylights and replace them with new VELUX units. Thank you again for the kind words and great review. All the best and take care.

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc.

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.