Sandstone Associates

Dannad in
Dannad in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

50's Era Reno

We had a renovation done after purchasing a 50’s era home late in 2013. Mike was very proficient in providing a quote and an estimated timeline. The final project was finished within the timeline and below budget to a very high standard of quality. When it comes to home renovation, you can’t ask for much more than that. Thanks for the great work Mike. It is our pleasure to provide a positive reference to any of your future customers.

Chandra Rice from Calgary
Chandra Rice from Calgary

basement renovation

I met Mike at one of the home shows and he seemed very honest and straight forward. He came and did a estimate and was very clear and concise about what each item cost and what it included. It was a free estimate and as my daughter was getting married, I was very busy, but he continued to contact me and ask if I was interested (which I needed as I was preoccupied). When we decided to go ahead, he was on schedule and kept me up to date on costs. His workmen were very professional and kept things in the basement very clean after they finished working for the day. Mike's quality control is very high and he kept after things until they were done up to par. I love my finished basement. Would highly recommend.

Martha Hughes from Calgary
Martha Hughes from Calgary
2 reviews , AB

bathroom reno

We had the basement bathroom renovated for our teenage daughters. The workmen were neat, on time and efficient. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time. John was true to his word

dawn craig  Lake Bonavista
dawn craig Lake Bonavista

Kitchen Reno

The company suggestions were much more functional ideas we implemented, professional finishing, completed work within the projected time and within budget. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a kitchen reno.

More about Sandstone Associates

Sandstone Associates is a Residential General Contractor specializing in Renovations. We have completed numerous Renovations of various sizes all over Calgary meeting our customers’ needs since 1990. In previous years, Sandstone built over 45 quality Inner City Family Homes, Townhomes & Estate Homes. We now concentrate our efforts on Residential ...