Glenabbey Landscaping

Reviews for Glenabbey Landscaping

Glenda C.
Glenda C.
1 review Aurora, ON

Front stonework, back deck, patio, garden, fence, shed pad

We just had both our front and backyard transformed by Glenabbey Landscaping and couldn't be more thrilled with the final result. The quality of the work was exceptional. From the initial meeting to the end, Andrew worked with us to listen to what we were looking for, offered fantastic suggestions, and modified any requests we had along the way. His talented team was such a pleasure to work with, so skilled, courteous and hardworking. The attention to detail was incredible - you can immediate see the pride that goes into the work. We would highly recommend Glenabbey Landscaping.

Jacquie in Oshawa
Jacquie in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

I just had some work done by Glenabbey and I am beyond thrilled with their work. They did an amazing job!! They went above and beyond for us! Andrew was great to deal with right from the day I called for a quote. His crew, Patrick and Ryan were awesome!! They are very hard working, courteous and pleasant! I highly recommend Glenabbey for all your landscaping needs! You won't be disappointed!

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Glenabbey Landscaping did work last spring to redo our front path, Cost $14,000.

Sent an email about 3 weeks ago to make some minor additions.

After reaching out to them twice (first email they were too busy to quote) and with no response to my second email I guess I will need to go with someone else.

Given my recent experience with Glenabbey it is an Incredibly disrespectful way to treat past customers.

No loyalty with this company. They only go with high cost jobs and ignore past customers.

Last year we dealt with the owner directly. Now we have to go through someone else.

I haven't received a response from Lindsey since May 2nd 2017. So I'm not sure if you care or if you are out of the 'loop in some way.

Hi Steve

Lindsey did follow up with you last week and informed you that we are working on a quote for you. I do understand it has been a couple of weeks but our turn around time is around 3 weeks for any quotes or plans, i do apologize if that is not fast enough for you but we have many clients to deal with on our list that were ahead of yours at the time.

We value all of our clients and with out great clients we wouldn't have a great company.
We strive for great service and quality installations.

I know you and Avril were Ecstatic with the front project we completed for you in 2016, and I'm sorry you feel this way now but I don't think a 0 rating is a fair evaluation for our company based on our past and present clients.

We would be happy to review your quote for you but at this time we are sold out for the season and are scheduling for spring 2018.

Please contact me directly at the office and I would be more then happy to deal with you personally but I cannot always handle every call or email as we are extremely busy. We have professional staff in the office that do a great job handling calls and emails.

Thanks is advance

Andrew Gumbinger

Jim in Oshawa
Jim in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Back patio

Final Update 2017-04-23
Still looks great after 2 years.

Original post
Glenabbey Landscaping did a very professional job with no surprises.
The clean-up was very thorough and the patio looks great.
I recommend Glenabbey to anyone looking for top quantity interlocking stone contractor.

Hi Jim
We are proud of all of our projects and its nice to hear the same from you! Enjoy your patio this summer and for years to come

Trish
Trish
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front and back patio

Our patio stone work looks great. we were very happy with the work that was done. I highly recommend them.

Hi Trish
Thanks you for the referrals to your friends and family we appreciate it and we are glad your are enjoying your patio and telling everyone about

gregjmartin
gregjmartin
1 review Courtice, ON

Front driveway paved and interlock

The work was amazing. The way the interlock and pavement blend together. The front walk way is bigger and the side step will allow for future addition. Everyone on our street says we have the best driveway

Hello Greg
We are thrilled with the transformation of your front landscaping, and we work with the best pavers in the industry and allows to collaborate and give our clients a PERFECT job.
Enjoy your front entrance and let us know when you are ready to look at the side walkway and back patio we look forward to working with you again in the near future
Thanks
Andrew

The D.
The D.
1 review Courtice, ON

Patio

Glenabbey Landscaping is prompt and professional. The work was top quality and was exactly as we expected! Great job! We love our patio!

Thanks deb
It was a pleasure and I'm glade you are still enjoying it

Leslie a.
Leslie a.

Back patio

We had very old and ugly (and uneven) patio Saba in our back patio and our basement was leaking badly because of the grade. Glenabbey ripped up all of the existing patio slabs and deck boards, fixed the leak into the basement, graded everything away from the house and laid new stone work down while connecting it to our existing walkway on the side of our house as well as the imprinted concrete around our pool. They finished the job by laying new sod in the areas that we ripped up to make it look complete. We literally didn't have to do anything to it and the leak is completely gone in the basement. I would highly reccoment them. They were professional, and got the work complete in only a few days.

Hi Leslie, I am glad you and Dave are happy with your back patio... WOW what a transformation, Its nice yo hear that the water problem has stopped now that the grading is properly sloped away from the house. And the stone you picked works very well with the stamped concrete pool deck and side walkway, Great choice! Enjoy your New patio this summer and we are always hear to help if you need anything done in the future.

Thanks
Andrew & Team

Claudia in Whitby
Claudia in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Interlocking

Andrew from Glenabbey came to give me an estimate and several options/suggestions on what would look best as for interlock colour and design. The crew handled themselves in a professional manner and I would recommend Glenabbey to anyone looking for any type of landscaping done to their home. Great job!

Hi Claudia thank you for the kind words, I am happy to hear you are enjoying your front walkway. We look forward to seeing you again later this year for your back patio project.
Have a great day!
Andrew

Front Steps, walkway

This was a squeeze in job completed in under a single day by Andrew and his crew in July. My front steps and walkway were originally cemented flagstone which over the years had shifted and come apart causing trip hazards. Initially I was told he was booked solid for the season and would call me if he was able to find the time to complete the project. I heard from him the next day and he was able to slot me in on a weekend. He promptly arrived for an estimate and to discuss my options and he sketched out an intelligent and cost effective design that matched the rest of my existing landscaping and resolved all my concerns. The work was top notch with no visible flaws whatsoever, which was a concern to me initially as the work was completed so quickly - In under 6 hours!! It's held up perfectly and am looking forward to dealing with him again this summer as we have a project scheduled for my backyard!

More about Glenabbey Landscaping

At Glenabbey Landscaping we specialize in creating beautiful landscape & hardscape creations for your home. We are committed to the highest quality standards for out work on every project, and we value and appreciate the trust you place in your company. Whether you are interested in installing a patio, walkway, ...
Looking for Landscape Architects pros in Courtice?