Oleg's Iron Railings

Oleg's Iron Railings
60 Pippin Road
Vaughan
L4K

I am in love with my metal stair rails. I had a design in mind and Oleg fulfilled it. He was a pleasure to work with and stayed true to his quoted timeframe. I have recommended him to several friends and family members. I plan on using him again for our outside stair rails in the future.

John from Chelmsford
John from Chelmsford

Interior iron railings

This company have done an amazing job. It was with best quality and the time for waiting was short. I like and I have recommended to all of my friends. The Job required hard design and curve railing which should cost around $10,000 but this company was nice to charge less.. But yet provide better service the previous company.

Ramsy from Chelmsford
Ramsy from Chelmsford
1 review Green Gables, PE

Exterior railings

Thank you so much to Oleg's Iron railing company. They have done an amazing company which makes my house look amazing compare to other houses. The services is excellent and at the same time is fast. The quality of the work is the best, meets the price. All I can say is thank you!