Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

Brampton ON L6R 0S5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

1 review Milton, ON

Water heater replacement

Jugraj was professional and friendly. He was replaced my water heater in a quick and clean manner and is very approachable and detail oriented. Before he left, he made sure everything was secure. I would highly recommend his services!

Thank you sir. I am glad we could provide satisfactory service.

Patio, stepped walkway and driveway extension.

Singh did an excellent job with our stepped walkway and patio and did an amazing job with two-tone stamped concrete for our front entrance to match our stone walls. Very pleased with the quality of work from start to finish.

Walter Maranta from Brampton
Walter Maranta from Brampton

Concrete patio

We are very happy with our new concrete patio (I am speaking on behalf of my mother who is the home owner.) Singh concrete is on its way to establishing a reputation of high quality work. Jugraj's honest and open approach when discussing terms is a rare quality seldom found today.