Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Brampton ON L6R 0S5
Concrete Contractors
Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Singh Concrete And Renovations Inc.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Water heater replacement

Jugraj was professional and friendly. He was replaced my water heater in a quick and clean manner and is very approachable and detail oriented. Before he left, he made sure everything was secure. I would highly recommend his services!

Thank you sir. I am glad we could provide satisfactory service.

Walter Maranta from Brampton
Walter Maranta from Brampton

Concrete patio

We are very happy with our new concrete patio (I am speaking on behalf of my mother who is the home owner.) Singh concrete is on its way to establishing a reputation of high quality work. Jugraj's honest and open approach when discussing terms is a rare quality seldom found today.

kashif from Brampton
kashif from Brampton

front entrance

we met Mr Singh through a reference. after initial consultation, Mr Singh delivered as he promised within the time frame and on the budget. Honest person we highly recommende Mr singh to others.

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Brampton?