Great Rate Roofing Ltd.

Edmonton AB T6T 1E9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Great Rate Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Great Rate Roofing Ltd.

Matthews in Mulhurst
Matthews in Mulhurst
1 review Mulhurst, AB

Re roof

Great workers, did our house and detached garage in one day. Returned the next day and even did our shed! They noted some damage done and replaced the item for us. These guys are top notch, you will make a big mistake if you don't call them

Shawn Borrill
Shawn Borrill

Roof replacement

If your looking for a new roof then your going to get a few quotes. Still not sure? Call Jason at great rate roofing. Glad we did. He's knowledgable and demands exceptional workmanship from his crew. The crew is professional, detailed in there work and are constantly walking the yard cleaning up after themselves. When there done you'll be happy with the work they've done and the choice you made. Thanks again Jason and crew!
Well done.
Shawn and Julie.

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

New Roof

If you are looking to get your roof done, look no further. Jason and his crew at Great Rate Roofing are as good as it gets. Professional and their attention to detail, making sure we know what they are doing and why, cleaning every inch of the surrounding of our house and the neighbour's house, we couldnt be more pleased! You need a new roof, you found the best to do it! Thank you so much Jason and the guys :)

Lucy from Edmonton
Lucy from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingled house roof

After reviewing several quotes, we chose Great Rate Roofing. Jason was straightforward in answering our questions and concerns; also provided options and suggestions. His price was competitive and they fit us in to their busy schedule in a timely manner. Thank you Jason and crew for a job well done.

Cris  in Saint Albert
Cris in Saint Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Re-Roofing Project

We had received quotes from several different companies and it was Jason from Great Rate Roofing that had impressed us the most. Jason answered all our questions and concerns to the fullest, leaving us with no unanswered questions or mislead thoughts. He spent the most time with us than any of the other companies.

Jason helped us choose the right product and colour for our house. He spent over 3 hours with us, between two visits, helping us fine tune all the small details ensuring we were happy and comfortable with our decisions and costs associated with our choice. He really made us feel like family.

Jason and his crew worked thoroughly and effectively the entire two days the job was being done. They were a pleasure to have and cleaned-up beyond our expectations. They cleaned up each day, leaving the site safe and useable.

We would not have known there was re-roofing done as they left it in pristine condition. Great Rate Roofing has restored our faith in contractors and we will not, and have not, hesitated to recommend them to others!

We did our research and found the BEST!

Chad in Edmonton
Chad in Edmonton

Shingles and eavestroughing

Awesome. That's all I can really say. I got some quotes in the fall from other companies and was revisiting them this spring and trying to compare and put together what the actual total cost for my project would be with all the options and possibilities. It was getting to be a little frustrating (and expensive).

I heard about Great Rate Roofing and Jason from a friend and thought I'd give him a try. I texted him and Jason came out the very next day and met me on site for a walk around. I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. But what impresses me the most is his passion and enthusiasm. Jason obviously loves what he does.

Jason quoted on the job, his quote was inclusive with the best of everything (as I requested) and didn't require me to figure out what the overall cost was going to be and what actual products he'd be using. He made it easy. Not only did he make it easy to understand, he provided me with the absolute best price for my project. Great Rate Roofing indeed! I agreed to the price on the spot and we talked about scheduling.

I was expecting to wait weeks or maybe even a couple months to get the job done, but this was not the case. I might have lucked out with the weather and getting going early in the roofing season, but Jason squeezed my project into his schedule in record time.

Jason and his crew came, did the job, and were gone in a flash. Besides the beautiful new roof, there would be no way to tell they were actually here at all. Perfect. The job took just how long he said it would even though he had to remediate a couple of issues that were uncovered once the old shingles were stripped off.

Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about Jason and Great Rate Roofing Ltd. I highly recommend him and his crew.

Mike. M in Edmonton
Mike. M in Edmonton

Shingles, eavestroughs

Well what can I say... Jason and his crew did a great job from start to finish. Very professional, personable, diligent, and passionate about what they do. Paperwork/ contract was straightforward and to the point did not beat around the bush. Very experienced hand and crew. I just left them alone to do there thing and was not disappointed thanks!

Patrick from Edmonton
Patrick from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

New roof and eavestroughs

Job well Done! Jason Norrad and his crew are true professionals. I was presented with all of the info and suggestions up front and we were able to make a very fair deal with no pressure or surprises. I will certainly recommend Great Rate to friends and family and will enlist their deep network of contractors for future work. From quote to clean up I am impressed.

Lucky87 from Edmonton
Lucky87 from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shingled house and garage.

Jason was very friendly and did a good job of explaining the work that needed to be done and his crew was very fast and we are very pleased with the quality and outcome of our roof. We had 90 km/hr winds the day after they finished shingling with absolutely no issues! I would definately recommend them!