CELENTANO PAVING & HAULAGE INC.

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON M8W 2T7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  CELENTANO PAVING & HAULAGE INC.

Reviews for CELENTANO PAVING & HAULAGE INC.

Excelent Service

Contacted Celentano after a coworker used them to pave her driveway. After getting several quotes I found that Celentano was the most professional of them all. Their estimator, Dan, showed up on time and provided a written quote as well as an estimated time line of when the work would be done. As promised my driveway was completed today, with no surprises and the owner, Tony was on hand working with his crew. Thanks Celentano. Would recommend any day.

Julie from Brampton
Julie from Brampton

Driveway paved and interlocking in front of porch

Tony from Celentano Paving was very courteous to deal with. I received a written estimate and there was no pressure to have the work done.
I was charged exactly what I was quoted and I received a receipt after I made a deposit, and another receipt after the work was done and the balance was paid.
I am very happy with the quality of workmanship and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

HLockhart from Toronto
HLockhart from Toronto

excavate forty feet of broken concrete driveway to pave it as well two strips alongside house where water-proofing was done

Oct 2015: I would hire Celentano Paving again in a heart beat. Tony was quick to meet me to review the scope of work, even though it was a fairly small job. (Forty feet of driveway to excavate and pave as well as two graveled water-proof strips.) Tony and his crew (Mike, Jake, Frank and Frank) arrived on time and worked steadily as if they all owned the company. They were informative, helpful, and very respectful. I learned of Celentano through a few referrals. It's no surprise why they've been in business since 1971.

Pat from Oakville
Pat from Oakville

asphalt paving

Mike and Tony paved my driveway in sep. They were very professional, they were clean and they did a great job, I was more than satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone.

More about CELENTANO PAVING & HAULAGE INC.

We are a full service paving company that specializes in driveways, commercial and industrial parking lots. We have a great reputation in the paving industry, both with home owners, home builders and contractors. With over 40 years of experience we have provided service around the GTA specializing in asphalt, interlock ...