Brightworks Solar Inc.

Renewable Energy
HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Caledon  >  Brightworks Solar Inc.

Reviews for Brightworks Solar Inc.

Jessi in Mississauga
Jessi in Mississauga

Solar Installation

Brightworks works hard to deliver an above standard installation. Their team of highly skilled professionals helps ensure a successful project every time! Highly recommend reaching out to them for all your energy needs!

Byron in Markham
Byron in Markham

Solar Panels on my roof

Brightworks installed my solar roof and I couldn't be happier. They were professional, on time, and their products are great. I have been spreading the word about them by word of mouth, but decided that didn't go far enough. You will not be sorry that you used them and their products.

Tom Hogenbirk from Barrie
Tom Hogenbirk from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Solar Panel Installation

The company was very professional and did a great job installing our panels. I would highly recommend them to any one looking to have solar panels installed. They were very responsive to our questions and the whole process went smoothly.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Bright Works Soalr review.

We are happy we selected this company to do the solar panel installation, plus assistance through all the regulatory steps we had to take. As we found out the process is fairly complex and brightworks helped us through all the steps. excellent job and very nice employees. What really stood out for us is the Excellent customer service. The answering of emails we sent for clarification or the construction schedule were all answered clearly and promptly after we sent emails. I would recommend this company to other people who require Solar panels to be installed.

Bill P.
Bill P.
1 review Orillia, ON

Install Solar System on house

They looked after all the approvals and permits. Their staff was very efficient and friendly. We started in late May and were connected to the power grid on the 2nd of Aug. We received our 1st payment from Hydro One on the 27th of Sept. We are really pleased with their work and the system is working fine. They gave us a firm quotation and we paid in 5 installments the last one on the 15th of September. We recommend Brightworks Solar to anyone planing a solar power system.

Szefowy
Szefowy

MicroFIT Rooftop Solar with Power Backup

I began the MicroFIT application in February and upon receiving the go-ahead in March I reached out to five Solar companies for proposals. Brightworks Solar responded with the most attractive proposal in terms of price, schedule, features & benefits, and guarantee. I am an Engineer and had very specific requirements for the type of hardware used and its particular installation as to minimize EMF radiation, maximize electricity generation, and have backup power when the grid goes down. The owner was very patient and responsive as we worked the details of my custom solution together (their first). The installation team was very professional and friendly too, however, despite the established understanding with the owner, my involvement with the onsite project management was somewhat greater than expected (eg. specific roof work and cable runs, communication with LDC, and inverter software commissioning). Fortunately the speed and quality of the owner’s communication and steps to address my concerns was top notch, and with a slight delay of three weeks the project was successfully deployed. It is setup to perform well and autonomously for years being protected from squirrels and raccoons with a critter guard, earning good income to offset utility bills, and if need be, capable of providing up to 2000W of free power straight from the panels. Overall I highly recommend Brightworks Solar to anyone considering a Solar project. Well done!

Paul in Hamilton
Paul in Hamilton
1 review Hagersville, ON

solar panel squirrel wire install

The invoice arrived before the job was started. The subcontractor completed the work in two days. The subcontractor was a very nice fellow and did a very good job. Blah blah blah blah 30 words.

David in Bracebridge
David in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

solar system

Brightworks was great to work with. They took care of everything. Great communication, always responsive when asking question or addressing concerns. The solar system is working even better than they predicted!

Paul in St. John's
Paul in St. John's

Rooftop Solar Installation - Microfit

When I decided to participate in Microfit Solar Rooftop program.
Got proposal from them and other competitor's. Their proposal turned out to most detailed and cost effective.
Their installation was on time and delivered on their promise. Installers were very professional and friendly. The installation was completed on time with no hiccups.

I will definitely recommend them anybody wanting to do business with them.

Ali Jaffer from Toronto
Ali Jaffer from Toronto

Microfit Rooftop Installation

Met with the Brighworks team back in October and reviewed their proposal versus other competitors. I found the pricing was competitive and their responsiveness was fantastic. After going through the application process with the OPA, the panels were installed and power turned on in May. I have had not issues with the system since it was installed and have started receiving my payments from Toronto Hydro. I have already recommended them to my friends and family.

More about Brightworks Solar Inc.

Brightworks Solar offers honest, expert advice, top-tiered equipment, and a dedicated team of Professional Engineers, Master Electricians and experienced installers to deliver turnkey solutions for our customers. With a focus on quality, professionalism and customer experience; Brightworks Solar is recognized as a trusted market leader in solar energy solutions. We ...