Euro Classic Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M5A 4T5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Euro Classic Windows & Doors

Reviews for Euro Classic Windows & Doors

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Windows and Doors renovation

We had a great experience with a salesmen by the name Mike.
He was very organized and always on time. They gave us a great price and an excellent service.
We would recommend them highly.

Mila in Markham
Mila in Markham

Great and prompt service

I just had a few windows replaced this fall. I am very pleased with the service i received. The salesman Mike was quite pleasant and easy to deal with. The windows were installed a few days later. I have recommended Euro Classic to my family and friends.

D&D from Ajax
D&D from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Windows

We would highly recommend Euro Classic Windows and Doors to anyone looking for new windows.
The installers were very professional and did a great job. They left the house very tidy inside and out.
We have had all our windows and sliding patio door replaced. We lucked out on quality and price.
We are very happy with Alex (owner/sales) and his team.

Jeff Khan from Richmond Hill
Jeff Khan from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows

Great company to deal with. Salesman was very helpful with advice and promised installation of windows within 10 days. Exactly 10 days later our windows were installed. I highly recommend them. J.K.

Dianne from Newmarket
Dianne from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows installation

After such a brutally cold winter, we decided to finally get some new windows so a friend of ours recommended Euro Class Windows and I'm so glad they did. We were worried that the cost of replacing our existing windows would be cost-prohibitive, but the Euro Classic sales person put our minds at ease by offering us a great price. There was no waiting as our windows were installed later that week. Their installation crew were friendly, courteous and very professional. I never expected buying windows to be this easy and I would highly recommend Euro Classic to anyone looking for great value.