Durham360 Painting

Swissmiss in Whitby
Swissmiss in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Deck Refinishing

I would give more Stars if I could..... After a disaster on our deck with using a product, last year, we had to we had to re-board the entire thing. Needless to say, we were very nervous as to what to put on the new boards this year. Bill was very, very knowledgeable about woods, and stains, and paints, and we felt very comfortable that he knew his stuff. Day 1, was totally cleaning the wood. Cam did such a good job, the boards looked better than new. Day 2, Dave spent the whole day coating the deck..... such a professional worker, and a really super guy too. We didn't pay a million dollars, but our deck looks like a million dollars.

Thanks for the kind review, Joyce!! We enjoyed doing this deck a lot.

Alex in Bowmanville
Alex in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Home Interior Painting

I found Durham 360Painting on HomeStars, and I am so happy that I did! We called Bill back in December for a quote when we first moved in to our home, and if my memory serves correctly, he came over that day to take a look and give us a quote. I was pleasantly surprised to get a detailed online quote just a couple of days after. Bill was extremely patient with me as I postponed the paint job not only once, but 3 times over the timespan of 4 months due to unforeseen circumstances. We added more rooms along the way, and every time he updated the quote. I love how transparent this company is! When it finally came time to get our home painted, Bill showed up with Dave and I was very comfortable having them in my home when I was out at work. Dave did a spectacular job painting our home, his attention to detail and the wall repairs, throughout the whole house, that he did (that I didn't even notice needed to be done) have not gone unnoticed. I would highly recommend Bill and his team to anyone that needs a painter. Their prices are fair, and you will not be disappointed by their work!

Hi Alex, that is quite the review you posted. Your words are kind, and it's really what I knew the painting industry needed for great clients such as you. That's why I love what I do, your happiness is important. Thanks a bunch!

Customer s.
Customer s.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

painting

Bill Bath came to our home and greeted us with a winning personality!
The quote was promptly emailed to us detailing exactly what was discussed.
The job was started two weeks later and completed in a timely manner with attention to detail all the way.
Professional painters, John and John, worked well together to complete our job efficiently, neatly and with very little disruption in our home.
Would I recommend this business to do an excellent job of painting your home? Absolutely. Over and above our expectations of attention to detail, tidiness and cost.
Sincerely,
Bob & Janine Jones

Thanks so much for allowing us to freshen up your great home.

Fernane in
Fernane in
1 review , ON

Whole House Painting

First time I have ever used a professional painters to get my home painted, and I can say without a doubt Bill and his painters made the experience a welcoming one. Dave and Derrick, his two painters designated to do the Job were professional, courteous and that is on top of what they were hired to do, which was to paint the house, of which they did a professional job.. They take pride in their work as well as they take pride in the company they work for. Awesome traits to have in Painters who are painting your house. I highly recommend 360 Painting and I highly recommend Bill and his painters.

Thanks for the kind review, Elton. We enjoy painting for people like you who take tremendous pride in their homes!

Whitby r.
Whitby r.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Painting in home

Painting our front foyer and stairwell and landing. Timely on responding, coming in for a quote and providing quote details. Painter was on time, tidy and pleasant. The job was well done and we are pleased!

Hi Tom and a Renata, we are so glad to hear you were happy with your fresh paint!! You were a pleasure to work for and it's people like you we love helping. All the best in 2019!!

Lynne
Lynne
1 review Courtice, ON

Painting and repair of walls, trim and ceilings

We can't say enough about the experience we had with 360 Painting. From our initial walk through with Bill Bath, to the detailed quote, and expert work provided by Dave and Joe, all aspects of the job exceeded our expectations. Our home looks brand new! Bill took the time to listen to our concerns and provide his professional advice on how the job should be done. His quote was thorough and outlined each aspect of the job. He returned when we asked to have a couple of items added to our list, and promptly provided us with an updated quote. Dave and Joe were punctual, friendly and knowledgeable. They went the extra mile in each room, ensuring excellent wall coverage, straight ceiling lines and smooth trim. A couple of rooms required re-plastering, and some wall tape repair. Dave worked tirelessly to create a smooth , seamless surface. Both men went above and beyond every day, and even added a couple of small paint jobs (at no additional charge), that they thought should be done. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a professional paint job, at a reasonable price. We feel that we got our money's worth and more! Thank you for a great experience!

Thanks Gord and Lynne, you were a pleasure to work for. This is a very nice review, we appreciate it, and hope you do well with your new look.

D M.
D M.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior and exterior painting

Bill and his staff were courteous, professional, and very helpful from start to finish. They did a great job, in a timely fashion, and cleaned up after themselves before they left. We are very happy with the work.

Thanks, Donna, we hope you sell quickly. You've done great job getting the house ready.

Kristy R.
Kristy R.
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck renovation and staining

The experience that I’ve had with this company is overwhelming the communication between myself and the workers and the owner has been fantastic always on time very reliable and such hard workers. They turned my back deck into a showpiece that I am very proud of . The front deck that was stained is absolutely gorgeous the richness of the colour that has come out with the wood is phenomenal I can’t thank Bill Josh Cameron John and others enough. :). Will definitely be using 360 painting in the future:).

Thanks, Kristy. Your place is looking fantastic and it's people like you who are proud of their homes appearance that we love working with.

bth
bth
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Painting of living, dining and kitchen, all with 12 ft. ceilingsTheir woe was completed

Their work was completed efficiently and well. Cut lines are straight and sharp and paint is applied with no roller marks showing. Only one negative, they left me with a bag of garbage that our garbage service won't pick up and a number of paint cans to empty and dry before I can put in recycle box.

Hi Bruce, thanks for taking the time to do this review. Taking the paint cans is our regular procedure, I've made the crew that painted your place aware of their mistake. This comment will only allow us to be better at making sure all details are given proper attention as they normally are.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

House Interior Painting

We had our main floor and second floor of our house painted by Durham 360 painting last week. From start to finish the entire job was perfect. Bill and his crew were extremely professional, knowledgeable and did outstanding work. They completed everything on time, cleaned everything up after they were finished and even did some extra tasks for us . I can't stress enough how happy we are. I would use them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Bill!

Thanks, Rose. You and Steve were a pleasure to deal with. We like working for house proud people.

More about Durham360 Painting

360° Painting Durham provides exceptional painting contractors to homeowners and businesses in the Durham area, including Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, and Clarington. Our goal is the same for every project we complete: to provide home and business owners with the ultimate professional painting experience, unrivaled by any other painting contractors. We pride ourselves on completing exacting work with a strong attention to detail while delivering the finest customer service. With years of experience and thousands of projects to our name, 360° Painting Durham is a proven expert you can trust.