Stone Deck Landscapes

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Ottawa  >  Stone Deck Landscapes
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Stone Deck Landscapes

Trofanenko in Calgary

We were wanting to increase the area of our existing wood deck to create an outdoor cooking space; after researching several products we chose the Silca System. We refinished the existing cedar deck then built a secondary deck with the Silca System for our BBQ and briquet smoker. With the Silca System supporting pavers stones there is no worry about heat or sparks from the smoker damaging the deck. We found the staff with Stone Deck Landscapes very helpful and accommodating. The Silca Sytem is easy to install and worked well for our application. We did not want to simply lengthen the existing deck; we wanted the finished product to complement the cedar deck. With the Silca System we were able to achieve our objective.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review and comments regarding Silca System. As you stated the Silca System Grates are not only an excellent option for transforming an entire deck into a maintenance free living space, but allow for an excellent stone accent option. Your deck looks amazing, enjoy your new BBQ area!

Luis B. in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Living on the West Coast with a wood deck is not fun! We wanted something maintenance free and found a couple of cool products offered by Stone Deck Landscapes. Silca System and Paverdeck allowed us to do the work ourselves and build a stone deck. We contacted Brad at Stone Deck Landscapes in Kelowna and he was fantastic. He answered all our questions and we had a lot, taking the time to explain everything and allowing us to choose which one was best for us. Since it was a new deck the Paverdeck was our best option and the pricing offered was the cheapest of any dealer out West. Delivery was fast and easy. We would recommend this product and Stone Deck Landscapes.

Luis B.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on customer service and having the most competitive pricing available. I know you will love your new maintenance free stone deck and with Paverdeck's 30 yr warranty, peace of mind as well.

Kathleen in
1 review Ottawa, ON

We wanted a no maintenance deck, raised stone deck to replace our old wooden deck and wanted a DIY projected. I had been looking for solutions to build on a wood structure and came across Silca Systems in the US. There were no suppliers in Montreal (only in Quebec City and Ottawa). In terms of pricing, Stone Deck provided much better value for product (cheaper by 2$ per sq ft). I began my research in the Summer of 2016 and reached out to Greg from Stone Deck Landscapes various times prior to purchase for guidance and advice. Greg was very professional and helpful. Just before my purchase, to ensure full customer satisfaction, he asked to see a copy of my plan to review the measurements and ensure that nothing was missed. I am entirely satisfied with the service received.

Job Price

Kathleen, thank you for the review! We pride ourselves on customer service and being able to deliver innovative solutions to transform any deck into a maintenance free living spaces. The Silca System enables this transformation at a fraction of the cost of traditional interlock stone builds. Enjoy your new beautiful deck!

Del

Greg isjust awesome! His customer service exemplifies what this company is all about. Greg has been so helpful and patient answering all my questions and giving me honest advice. He is incredibly efficient which makes an overwhelming deck Reno job that much easier.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. We simply try to provide our customers with the quality of service they deserve. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. We know you will be very happy with your new stone deck!

Al Sauve in Toronto
1 review Clarence-Rockland, ON

I was really happy with StoneDeck company. They were there when they said they would be , they were very professional, clean and the work was well done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your review of our company. It was a pleasure working for you and we are confident that you will have many years of enjoyment out of your new Paverdeck.

G&T Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

As part of a landscaping project we needed to replace our deck floor with something other than the cedar being offered. We were looking at stone but not sure how this would work. We contacted Greg as his company offered the perfect solution. We are more than happy with the results and found him to be a fountain of information on the use of other materials for the stairs and he worked well with the landscaper and the other company who were installing the glass rail. He was highly efficient and communicative. A pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review, it was pleasure working on your project. We hope you have many years of enjoyment sitting on your new upper stone deck overlooking your beautiful back yard.

Roy Van Clieaf in Deep River
1 review Deep River, ON

I first engaged Greg Borger when researching the Silca System and where I could purchase the product in Eastern Ontario, considering it's origin. I am a DYI person and am replacing a 13 year old Western Red Cedar deck that requires way to much maintenance. I had some pretty good info from online research, however when I contacted Greg, he provided a plethora of information on purchase, shipping options and most importantly installation and use of stone/pavers on a raised wood deck. Greg also invited me to come to see an installation that he was working on in Ottawa, which I accepted and was able to see first hand what was entailed; an excellent resource when you can go right to the source!
I needed a framed deck because of a gas fireplace exhaust under the deck area which required appropriate ventilation clearance. I also have two cantilevered areas on the back of my house that contributes to the challenges of my deck being multi leveled. It is comprised of an upper deck, two intermediate decks and a ground level deck, all individually build and all floating, ie no ledger attached to the house. I'm still building the frame work, but as I progress I have sent Greg many e-mails requesting advice and tips. Greg always responds the same day, and has even inquired on progress and if there is anything he can help with. Greg Bolger is truly a professional in this field and I count on his continued support until I achieve the end result. I thank Greg for his support and knowledge in both the product and installation. I will attach photos at a later date that will show start to finish.
I also have to add that not too many people are aware of this low maintenance option and I have been promoting it since I purchased the Silca System from Stone Deck Landscapes.
Many Thanks Greg...Roy

Job Price

Roy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very pleased you were satisfied with our products and service. You are absolutely correct that Silca System is a fantastic maintenance free solution to any existing wood deck. We are looking forward to seeing photos of the final product!

Larry in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Greg at Stone Deck Landscapes helped with all stages of the project. We used the Silca grate system and the deck turned out great. I highly recommend Greg and Stone Deck Landscapes if you are looking to have an original design and a really sharp looking deck. Thanks Greg!

Job Price

Larry thank you for your review. We are glad you are pleased with your new deck and it was a pleasure working with you.

Alise from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

I contacted this company because they are an authorized Paverdeck
installer/distributor. I was very pleased with the standard of service and professionalism Gerg delivered. He took the time to make recommendations and follow through on details and questions that I had. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint is that he can't clone himself in order to personally take on projects across Ontario :)

Job Price

Thanks for the great review and good luck with your project. I know you will love your new Paverdeck.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We were interested in having our ditches altered to make them easier to maintain ( cutting grass) as we are getting on in years and found that the depth was almost impossible for us to negotiate, We contacted a few companies and chose Stone Deck Landscapes to do the work. We were very happy with the fact that they allowed us to use our own plan. Since the project has been completed we have had a few compliments on the changes that were made and how much more it had enhanced our property. We were very happy about the costs and how close the final price was in comparison to the quote we were originally given. The work that was done by Stone Deck Landscapes was completed to our entire satisfaction and we would highly recommend this company for any of your landscaping needs.

Job Price

Thank you very much for reviewing our company. Its always a pleasure working with customers who know what they want and have a vision.