Stone Deck Landscapes

louis from Ottawa
louis from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Outdoor deck, Stone Deck Landscape

We have had a a fairly large wood deck for many years now and every two years we have had to sand and refinish many times in order to keep the crisp look of the deck. This is not only labour intensive but over the years it becomes tiresome knowing that this procedure is around the corner. Yes I'm still young enough to do all this but the last time I have looked I'm not getting any younger.
So in order to invest in my future with less headaches when it's time to retire I contacted Stone deck landscapes, looking for stone product and system that I can keep the structure of our deck, however replace the top with a system and a product that not only looks amazing but as far as maintaining NONE !. They were very helpful and for the finish that was achieved pricing was very reasonable considering the deck now looks three times the price I really paid for.
What I really like was their customer service, took the time to understand our needs. Delivery was fast and products were as promised.
Thank you Stone Deck, for giving me more family and friends time to enjoy, not deck finishing time.
DIY outdoor project is a Dream Come True!

Leonidas

Kelly T from Ottawa
Kelly T from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stone Entrance Completion

I had the traditional builders concrete slab as my front entrance. Stone Deck Landscaping attended my residence and provided me with an estimate and also provided me with a very detailed breakdown of the process.

The crew that was sent by Stone Deck Landscaping was very professional and they did a fantastic job. My neighbour liked the job and have asked Stone Deck to re do their wooden deck to stone deck using the silca system. After checking out the owners deck at his residence my neighbour wanted a deck like that. As a result my neighbour signed a contract to do their deck.

I would recommend stone deck landscapes to anyone who asks. If you are interested ask the owner , Greg , to have a look at his deck. You will be blown away by the quality and the complete non maintenance of the finished product.

Thanks Stone Deck.

Rob

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ottawa?