Handyman Services

8195932607
ottawa/gatineau
Hammond
K0A 2A0

Mr. Yves Séguin of Maintenance Maiden was over at my home on Brittany Drive in Ottawa. I had an emergency with my toilet not functioning at all. Mr. Séguin took care of repairing it in a timely fashion, he did great work, he had to act quickly working with a toilet chain and I was quite pleased with his service. Helen Vrieling

thank you Helene,even if it was night time,it was my pleasure to resolve your issue,and your coffee was great :)

More about Maintenance Maiden

We specialise in home and cottage renovations such as drywall repair and installations, ceiling stipple removal, interior and exterior painting, we do decks and fences installation and repairs, window painting and caulking, bungalo roofing, complete basement finishing, siding installation, laminate, wood, ceramic flooring, We do one job at a time, ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Ottawa?