Plumbing
302 Dovercourt Rd Toronto ON M6J 3E3

Plumbing

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Quick, easy and efficient service - thank you!

My laundry pipe in my condo was spewing out water every time I did laundry and I couldn't figure out how water was leaking out and where it was from. Apparently, it was a clogged drain and Joshua came to fix it - super quick and easy :) Really pleased with the service and everything was left clean. Thank you!

Happy to hear you're satisfied with our plumbing service. We're here anytime for emergency plumbing and drain needs. Call us anytime !

West end Toronto in York
West end Toronto in York

Clogged basement sewer pipes due to tree roots blocking old clay sewer pipe

Joshua's team, Max and Curtis provided us with a clear guideline of what was required to alleviate the problem along with estimated pricing and a timeframe to complete the job prior to commencing the work They dug out thru the basement floor to expose the 1st cracked clay pipe and inserted a camera into the pipe to show us how far along the pipes the tree roots had ventured in from the front of the house. Finished the dig out, installed new PVC pipes and poured in concrete over the new pipes. Also asked for a new laundry tub and taps to be installed which was done very well. Joshua oversaw the project several times in person which was appreciated. We would highly recommend Morrison Plumbing and Mechanical for any job big or small. G & S

Happy we could help with your project. thank you for the great review ! Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. We're always available for your plumbing and drain needs !

KC ENTERPRISES
KC ENTERPRISES

Professional guys. Great experience!

With every plumber unavailable in the city I got a tip to call Joshua at MP. He came by the day after the call and quoted me less then 3 previous plumbers to come handle my renovation needs. Told me the start and finish date and stuck with it, overall just a great experience with Josh and his crew and I hope to see them again.

Happy to help. we're here anytime you need us 24/7, main drain clogs, waterlines, renovations. We do it all !

Megan in Barrie
Megan in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Sewer repair

Joshua came to my property because my basement was flooding with sewage. He cleared the blockage and removed the tree roots. They also installed a backwater valve and set me up with rebates. Highly recommend. Thanks again for all your help.

happy we could help with your plumbing and drain issues in your toronto home. let us know if there's anything else we can do for you !

Katlin in Toronto
Katlin in Toronto

Repiped house

Morrison Plumbing was amazing they did the job efficiently we're respectful of my home made sure it was always clean at the end of the day and the pricing is very competitive Patrick was amazing great guy

Thank you for your review. Happy to help with your basement sewer backup. It was a big job removing all the tree roots but your drains and vents are now in great shape ! we're available for you anytime.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Multiple Plumbing Jobs

First called Josh to investigate and issue with my a strange smell in my basement. He came by the same day and quickly discovered a poorly constructed sump pit with mold growing it that needed to be fully replaced. He came later that week and not only replaced the sump pit with a proper system but also re-routed by laundry to the drain and also filled in the old fit with concrete.

Him and his team did a high quality work and left my place looking great. He also ensured I was aware, eligible and helped me apply for a city program to get a significant rebate.

It was such a good experience I have used him ever since to replace a couple pipes and faucets. He is not only quick but his prices are fair! Would highly recommend him

Thank you for your review. Happy we could fix all the issues and everything's working well now !

Kevin in Vancouver
Kevin in Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Clogged Toilet Superbowl Party

I hosted a big Superbowl party and my toilet ended up getting clogged by one of my "friends". I called Josh and he was able to promptly send someone over to help out. The plumber arrived on time, was super friendly and fixed the clog without leaving a mess. Very professional and honestly wouldn't consider calling any other plumber at this point.

Thank you for your review ! happy we could help

Joseph in Edmonton
Joseph in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Leaky toilet

Joshs crew came the same day, and fixed my leaky toilet. Outstanding job fast and reasonable priced, well worth it to stop the poopy smell from continuing to linger in my home.

Thank you for your review, Joseph !

Chungbi in Barrie
Chungbi in Barrie

Leakage under the kitchen sink

I had a leakage under my kitchen sink and I called Josh and his team to get it fixed. They knew right away where the problem came from and fixed it quickly. I am very pleased with their service and i will definitely call Josh again in the future and recommend to my friends!

Thank you for the review. We're happy to help with all plumbing and drain problems.

Sok in Toronto
Sok in Toronto

Tub and shower line installation

I hired Joshua and his colleague to install a new tub and put in new plumbing lines for the shower system I purchased. Joshua noticed that I had kitec plumbing and said he could also switch the accessible kitec plumbing for pex. When he and his colleague arrived on the scheduled day, they were nice and polite and offered to remove their shoes to keep the place clean. They asked me to show them a picture of what the shower system should look like, and so I did; the shower line consisted of a shower head and a hand held shower. But what the picture didn't show, and what I forgot in the moment was that I had also purchased a tub spout to be installed. I remember they asked me if I had a toe-grip, and I told them I didn't know what that was. After their explanation, I told them no, I don't have a toe-grip. So, they installed only the shower head and the hand held lines as the picture showed. However, later after they had left I realized that I forgot to have the tub spout installed. So, I emailed Joshua and asked if he could come back to install it. Joshua said he would come back to install it. However, after a week of emailing and messaging him with no response, I realized that he probably wasn't going to come do the install. If he had no intention of coming back to do it, he should have said so when I asked. I ended up finishing the installation of the tub spout myself which wasn't too bad since Pex doesn't require fancy tools, and is pretty straight-forward once you understand it.

Review has 1 previous version

It is very disappointing to have received a bad review from this job. We did everything perfectly and as agreed at a very fair rate.
- We agreed to come back at no charge during regular business hours.
The customer had only texted once on a Sunday asking for same day service and one other time late evening when I was home with family. We did not receive a single phone call and both times I did ask for an alternative date.

Again, the job was completed to full satisfaction and we even checked before leaving if they had a toe test. I don't believe this is fair to my company. We take pride in offering great plumbing service along with excellent customer service.

All the best,
Joshua Morrison

More about Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Availble 24/7 for all of your plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs.

Flooded basements, leaking foundation wall, wet basement.
Water meter upgrade.
Sump pump installation and repair.
Drain installation, repair, roots and diagnosing.
Flood prevention and back water valve installation. - City rebates!
Complete rough in's, main floor, basements. New installs and relocating/additions.
Taps, faucets, mixing valves, sink bowls, toilets and toilet internals, valves, cartridge, bathtub and shower control,
Water line upgrade
Kitchen and bathroom renovations/remodelling.
Water filtration systems, hot water tanks, instant hot water tanks.
Sump pump, pit or battery backup installs.
Laundry & dishwasher hookup.
647-502-7545