Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Plumbing
100 western battery Toronto ON M6K 3S2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical  >  Tub and shower line installation

Tub and shower line installation

I hired Joshua and his colleague to install a new tub and put in new plumbing lines for the shower system I purchased. Joshua noticed that I had kitec plumbing and said he could also switch the accessible kitec plumbing for pex. When he and his colleague arrived on the scheduled day, they were nice and polite and offered to remove their shoes to keep the place clean. They asked me to show them a picture of what the shower system should look like, and so I did; the shower line consisted of a shower head and a hand held shower. But what the picture didn't show, and what I forgot in the moment was that I had also purchased a tub spout to be installed. I remember they asked me if I had a toe-grip, and I told them I didn't know what that was. After their explanation, I told them no, I don't have a toe-grip. So, they installed only the shower head and the hand held lines as the picture showed. However, later after they had left I realized that I forgot to have the tub spout installed. So, I emailed Joshua and asked if he could come back to install it. Joshua said he would come back to install it. However, after a week of emailing and messaging him with no response, I realized that he probably wasn't going to come do the install. If he had no intention of coming back to do it, he should have said so when I asked. I ended up finishing the installation of the tub spout myself which wasn't too bad since Pex doesn't require fancy tools, and is pretty straight-forward once you understand it.

Review has 1 previous version

Previous versions of this review:

Tub and shower line installation