Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Plumbing
100 western battery Toronto ON M6K 3S2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical  >  Efficient, Thorough and Fast.
Jorge Figueiredo in York
Jorge Figueiredo in York

Efficient, Thorough and Fast.

Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical
416-770-1718
100 western battery
Toronto
M6K 3S2

My basement toilet had been gurgling at random intervals for a few weeks, and I noticed that my toilet would not drain after flushing within 40 minutes of taking a shower. I recalled that Morrison Plumbing worked on my neighbour's renovation project and I had the foresight to ask for their card at that time - so I gave them a call.

They came over at the specified time, removed my basement toilet, and used a camera to find the problem. They walked me through it, and showed me that my line was almost 100% blocked outside. They advised that I limit my usage of water, and they called in an emergency locate. The next day, the locate was done, and they began work a few hours later. Within the space of the evening, they found the problem and repaired my line, installing a backwater valve at my request the next business day.

Considering that a number of homes in the vicinity had sewage backups in the last decade, this was money well spent. Morrison Plumbing and Mechanical were efficient and thorough, and were responsive. They walked me through every single step, which made it easy to understand everything that was going on. I have to say that I appreciated their honesty and transparency.

If you're looking to have any plumbing work done, I would not hesitate to recommend Morrison Plumbing and Mechanical.

Thank you for the positive feedback ! We're happy to help ! Let us know if you have any other plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs.