Stucco

Reviews for Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Maged
Maged

Stucco & Molding Repair

Besart did an amazing job!
We have had many trades working in our home - Drenica stands out as one of the best companies we have ever dealt with. Especially Besart, Friendly, courteous, very knowledgeable, and the price is right!
We couldn't be happier. He will be highly recommended to family and friends!

Hi Maged! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a delighting review. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the stucco work It was a Pleasure meeting you and working on your house !

Marta
Marta

Stucco Balcony Columns, Balcony Trim & Front House Top Trim

We found Drenica Construction And Stucco Design via HomeStars. It has been a pleasure to work with Besart, the company owner. We are 200% satisfied. Besart is knowledgeable, experienced, has very high attention to detail (perfection), and very reasonably priced. He is easy going, patient, friendly, polite, understanding, hard-working, honest, and humble. He kept us informed at all times, offered recommendations, cleaned-up after himself, and nothing on our property was damaged. We have hired many contractors in the past, and we can say that Besart is at the top of our list of highly recommended contractors. Thank you very much Besart. You are the best! Marta & Robbie

Hi Marta & Robbie, thank you so much for your kind review, It was a pleasure working on your home, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to evaluate our services! Many thanks for your kind words. Enjoy the new look on your home.

DRENICA CONSTRUCTION TEAM

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Another excellent job from "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design"

Amazing job as always!
This is the second project Besart helped me out. Just as great as the first one. Besart is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and the price is very reasonable! I truly think Drenica is the best company I have ever dealt with. If there's any work comes up on my house in the future, I will always go back to him without any hesitation! Thank you Besart!

Thank you so much Binbin, For taking the time to write an amazing review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Mike from Burlington
Mike from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Repair cracks in stucco and concreate for home

Besart is polite, courteous and punctual. He is an artist his field of expertise. We have contracted with him for 2 projects. The first 3 years ago and then again for this project that was just completed. Reach out to Besart if you are looking for a professional that exceeds expectations.

Hi Mike,Was a pleasure seeing you again. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us thank you so much, And feel free to reach out in the future if anything else comes up!

Drenica Construction

Stucco and paint the outside

Besart knows his job and he is very hardworking as well.
We had an amazing experience working with him. He is very punctual , very communicative and he brought to life the facade of our home. We were so impressed with his work that we kept increasing the scope of his work.
Not only us but our neighbors also noticed his good work and engaged him.
Definitely recommend him.

Thank you, Sandeep , For the glowing review! Much appreciated I enjoyed working on your home! And thank you for your the kind words! We really try our best to leave our clients 100% satisfied with our work and aim to provide the best customer service possible.

Larry in Milton
Larry in Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Foundation & Front Porch Posts Refinishing

After reviewing several companies that do stucco work, we decided on hiring Drenica Construction to refinish our exposed foundation, six basement window frames and the double posts on the front porch. Besart did an amazing job and we have received several compliments on the fresh new look of our house. Besart is very professional and treats his customer and the property with the utmost respect and care. I highly recommend Drenica Construction!!

See attached before and after pics. (We also replaced all our interlock with patterned concrete).

Thank you Larry. For taking the time to write an amazing review! We really appreciate you Speaking so highly of our company. Was a Pleasure working with you. We're very happy to hear that you are pleased with the end result. Enjoy the new look.

Wood Facing / Moulding Replacement with Stucco

Drenica Construction, particularly the owner, I cannot say enough good words to describe the work and his service that he provided me on our project. Meticulous, patient, attention to detail, and overall result is bar none. And when dealing with a 25 year old home this says a lot.
Remember stucco work is an outdoor project effected by the weather, patience is a must, but when using Drenica the result is worth it.
I will never have to paint decorative wood and trim on my house again! This alone is well worth the cost over the lifetime of your home ownership.

Thank you so much Brian. For writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and impressed with our work. And professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities. Enjoy the new look on your home!
Thank you.

Greg
Greg
1 review Rockwood, ON

Exterior Stucco

Besart and his crew did an amazing job!
I have had many trades working on my home as we have been doing a complete rebuild - Drenica is the first company to keep a clean and organized job site.
Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!
Couldn't be happier!

Thank you so much Greg, For posting such a great review of the stucco work we completed for you! We always try to provide the very best service from start to finish on all of our jobs!

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent job from "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design"

Besart just helped me repair the wall above my garage. He is very professional and trustworthy. He did excellent job! The price was very reasonable. I feel lucky to be able to find him among so many contractors. He patiently explained every process and every material to me. Very professional. Next time, if I have a friend who needs to do this kind of repair, I will recommend him without any hesitation!
In 2013, the paint on this wall was peeled off once and got fixed with other company. At that time, I spent a much higher cost, but not as good job as this time. There was one step missing: They didn't put the fiber mesh!
As besart said, he does every job with his heart! I strongly recommend "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design". I say this with my heart!

Thank you so much Binbin for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Was a pleasure working with you. Wonderful to hear that you are pleased with our work. Enjoy the new appearance on your home!

Exterior Window box Frame

We would highly recommend Drenica Construction & Stucco Design. The experience with this company was phenomenal!

We had observed Besart impressive stucco work he did on one of our neighbours home. After speaking with Besart we hired him on the spot to redesign our decrepit wooden window frame.

It was both refreshing and enjoyable to work with Besart who was a true professional. He was personable, trustworthy, punctual and respectful.

Besart explained every step of the design process and inquired about our feedback to make sure it was to our satisfaction. We were absolutely amazed with the new redesign which is stunning!
Our neighbours were impressed too and anxious to inquire about their own projects with him.
Besart was meticulous and cleaned up daily any debris on our or on our adjacent neighbours property. Besart addressed other problems that was not even mentioned earlier and readily helpful to resolve those issues which spoke to exceptional customer service!

I will conclude that Drenica Construction is a trusted top notch company that was dedicated, hardworking and provided reasonable rates and once again I would not hesitate to recommend. We have already decided to hire Besart for another project next year.

Thank you Besart and team for the outstanding job!
Best regards,
Smita

Many thanks to you Smita and Mark for your kind words and for taking the time to write an outstanding review of our work. We are glad to have met your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Looking forward to working with you in the future again!

More about Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Drenica Construction & Stucco Design, offers high quality stucco work we handle every aspect of the stucco application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of exterior stucco jobs , trust the professionals with the experience and know how to get the job done right.