TorontoRoofing.ca

300 New Toronto Street, Unit #5 Toronto ON M8V 2E8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  TorontoRoofing.ca

Reviews for TorontoRoofing.ca

subbu in Markham

Delighted that Maciej and his team were around to fix my roof. They said that they need 2 days to fix the problem and that’s all they took. They’re experienced and I’m glad I called them. Unlike some of the others who came and trashed my house, these guys were kind enough to keep the premises clean as well. Very much recommend Torontoroofing.ca for their roof repair services.

Andy in Brampton

Maciej and his team really know what customer service means. I am probably a more annoying and control freak client. I have been told that I can irritate sales agents or contractors a bit too much with lots of questions or concerns. Maciej handled it with professionalism and grace. His team even handled my neighbour, who repeatedly expressed his concerns about nails from the roof getting on the shared driveway, with a smile and professionalism. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs their roof repaired.

johnnie in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

I was referred to them by a neighbour who recently had his roof done with their company. The entire staff was extremely courteous and the level of workmanship and professionalism we received was really impressive. Maciej the manager was very nice and professional. They did a very good job on my flat roof, highly recommended to everyone.

We appreciate your review Johnnie, glad you were pleased with our services. Thanks again.

Dave in Mississauga

The staff were professional and the service meticulous. The work done on my shingle roof was done sooner than expected and with care. I would recommend TorontoRoofing.ca to anyone that is looking for a quality roof service.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks Dave

sean

Maciej and the TorontoRoofing.ca team are true professionals they did an amazing job. The new roof looks great!

Thanks Sean, always here to make sure clients are happy.

maryklepage

TorontoRoofing.ca recently replaced the roof on our old garage. They were professional, responsive, quick, on time and reasonably priced. The job went off without a hitch and we were completely satisfied at the end. I would recommend them with confidence to my friends and family.

Thanks Mary for taking the time to post about your experience. Glad you were happy with the service.

Sandy in Toronto

Maciej was very professional throughout the entire process. The new roof is great - exactly what we wanted. Before starting the roof, they walked us through what to expect and the proposed timeline. There were no surprises. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and cleaned up the entire site when done.

Thanks Sandy, happy we could help.

Clare from Toronto

Maciej and his crew replaced the roof on our home and garage. The quote was extremely detailed and thorough and Maciej took the time to explain everything to me. When the crew arrived and laid out their equipment, it was so neat I actually took a picture of it. The roofing work continued in exactly the same manner, with a complete cleanup at the end of the day and professional and neat work completed. The crew was respectful and polite, even in unbearable heat. I would highly recommend Toronto Roofing.

More about TorontoRoofing.ca

TorontoRoofing.ca boasts the city's most reliable, quality roofing professionals and diagnostic team. It's owner, Maciej Kiersnowski quickly developed a reputation as a specialist in the GTA after co-founding a roofing company in 2005. In contracting his services, you are promised a thorough and honest assessment of your residential or commercial property, a detailed recommendation of the scope of work required to address your roofing needs, followed by the a superior installation Toronto has come to expect from Maciej and his team.
Specializing in roof replacement, repair, new installations and emergency damage response, your satisfaction is our number one priority. TorontoRoofing.ca is an industry leading company, and our number one goal is to ensure you are left with an outstanding product and best ever contractor experience.

Services Provided