Nu-Air Mechanical Ltd.

665 Millway Ave. Unit 28 Vaughan ON L4K 3T8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Nu-Air Mechanical Ltd.

Reviews for Nu-Air Mechanical Ltd.

joseph.c

Nu-Air helped us move out furnace, A/C and gas lines during our basement Reno. Frank and Dario were great to deal with, treated our house like it was there own and did excellent work. They showed up on time, within budget and took the time to explain everything they would do before beginning which gave us confident.

I would strongly recommend the Nu-Air to others.

Julie Bisson in Vaughan

I purchased a new furnace and AC from NuAir mech and had them install it. They did such a great job and were so profession thought out the entire process. I was really impressed with their techs who came when they promised and I could tell were well trained. They ran all the new piping perfectly and when they were done I didn't even notice the new hardware. Great experience!

chris.carfagnini in Toronto

I used NuAir to install and service I knew gas fireplace. They were very professional and showed up when they promised very clean work and left no mess behind. I am very happy with their service and would definitely use them in the future.

Ronnie M.

Fantastic service.

Very happy with the quality of there work.

Would definitely recommend there service.

More about Nu-Air Mechanical Ltd.

If you are seeking a service-driven, highly qualified team of HVAC professionals to install and maintain you’re heating and air-conditioning equipment, then Nu-Air Mechanical Limited will be of interest to you. Nu-Air Mechanical has been in the service business for 10 + years and one of our best measures of ...