Computation Ltd

Reviews for Computation Ltd

Jewel in Toronto
Jewel in Toronto

Installation and maintenance

I want to thank John specifically from Computation as he has both set up and installed multiple systems for me in my store. Whenever I have a question he is prompt to reply over email as well as being available over the phone. All interactions have been professional and the service fees were as quoted and very reasonable. I highly recommend computations services!!!

Jeffrey from State of Illinois Canada Office

Computer Maintenance

The computer technician from Computation Ltd. was professional, friendly, quick and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Computation, Ltd. I would particularly like to thank Dennis and John.

More about Computation Ltd

Computation Ltd. is a full service information technology provider. Specializing desktop, laptop, server and network maintenance, as well as the building of new networks (including the running of cable), and surveillance camera systems. With facilities in Toronto and Montreal, we have been serving businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals since 2001.