Budget Blinds of South Mississauga

Shutters & Blinds
Mississauga ON L5B 1M2
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Mississauga  >  Budget Blinds of South Mississauga

Reviews for Budget Blinds of South Mississauga

Gerry

It was a pleasure dealing with Shahid, he was very professional and did a good job of helping me choose the type of blind I should get for my patio door. I did get 2 other quotes but ended up going with Shahid because I did not feel any pressure to purchase from him and he did end up matching the lowest price I had received for a competitor. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for blinds.

Thank you for your feedback, Gerry. It was a pleasure working with you. You're right - we never try to pressure our customers. We give them all the options and educate them so they can make the best decision which suits their needs and their budget.

Shahid did a great job with our project. The quote was prompt, the blinds came sooner than expected and they were installed professionally. We are very happy with the results and it has made a huge difference. Our only regret is that we did not do it sooner!

It was a pleasure working with you and your company. We hope you're enjoying your new cordless solar shades Thank you for your feedback!

Cameron in Toronto

Shahid and the Budget Blinds team did an exceptional job. We moved into a new-build home that needed all new window treatments (~12 throughout the house, ranging from big to small windows) and went with Budget Blinds after meeting with them and a number of their competitors.

Shahid was extremely responsive to start, and was thoughtful throughout the in-home consultation: relative to his competitors, he did a much better job of listening to us; making recommendations suited to our home; and outlining the trade-offs in the choices we were making (price, functionality, quality, how big the cassette would be, etc.).

Budget Blinds offered a competitive price, but we ultimately selected them for the incremental value they provided: thoughtful and responsive service; high-quality product offering; and confidence on the timeline and installation. Shahid even put forth temporary blinds (and put them up himself) to help ease our transition into the house while we waited. We trusted them more, and the Budget Blinds team did not disappoint.

Installation was smooth and everything happened on the timeline we discussed. Shahid delivered on everything he said he would, on time with no surprises. Overall, a great experience. My wife and I highly recommend Budget Blinds.

Thank you, Cameron, for your feedback and thoughtful comments. It was a pleasure serving you as your family settles into your new home. We hope you enjoy your new window treatments for many years to come!

Marg in Mississauga

We were pleased with the personal service provided and the quality of the product. We were originally prepared to go with another vendor, but were won over by the salesperson who came to our house and knew his product so well.

Thank you for your feedback, Marg. It was a pleasure serving you and installing beautiful new window treatments for your new place.

New House - lots of windows in Mississauga

Shahid was very professional and very relaxed - there was no pressure to buy. It was good to have the samples in the house to see what looked best. The blinds arrived ahead of schedule amd look great. Reasonable price for the quality. I will use Budget Blinds again and recommend this company to anyone looking for window treatments.

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on the right window treatments for your beautiful new home!

MikePenny
1 review , ON

There was a bit of delay with the material but that was at the suppliers end. Selecting our option was easy and we are very satisfied with our motorized shades and blinds. Shahid was very accommodating and pleasant to do business with. I would recommend Budget Blinds through Shahid for window treatments.

Thank you for your feedback, Mike and Penny. Much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you on your automated shades!

bmfligg in Toronto

I got some standard white faux wood blinds for my whole house.
The service is not bad. The nice salesman comes to your house with samples. No showroom. So you can't test out the full blinds before you buy.
I made my decision based on price and convenience, as they install for a good price and have blinds that look like what you see everywhere.
The only real problem I have is that the blinds are ever so slightly dented in some areas. Not hugely noticeable...but still. They're there.
And with there heavily advertised "no questions guarantee" i thought would be no problem to replace the dented ones or something.
But the salesman kind of questioned how the dents got there. Even bringing up our cat, and that somehow the cat dented them... :S
Anyhow, wasn't impressed... and probably won't recommend based on that alone... He was supposed to come by and look, but I feel like he's not owning up to the damaged product and making us feel like the bad guy in a way... (not cool)... in the end i can deal with a couple dents... but I know if i went to a place like home depot, I wouldn't be writing this review (not that I recommend home depot).
Also,
the blind don't fully close all the way near the top and bottom.
They're closed fully in the centre, but as you get closer to the top and bottom there are some cracks between the blind even when you pull the draw string firmly... Seems to be a design flaw.
Additionally,
we have one window that is rather wide. And from looking into blinds I know that with the weight, some can be hard to pull up. So I asked him about the weight, and wether this would be an issue and if we should split that window up into 2 or 3 smaller sections. But he ensured me that it would not be a problem and would not be too heavy.
Sure enough, the thing is pretty damn heavy and we now hardly ever draw those blinds up for fear of wearing and eventually breaking the draw string. And when that happens, it will probably be the cats fault :S
Anyways, that is that.
Aside from all that and to leave on a high note; the installation was done pretty well. no complaints.
Happy shopping.

Good shop in home service. Sales rep was very helpful. Pleasant customer service. Quick delivery. Installer was helpful. This was a good experience. I had no problems with this purchase.

Nikhat in Mississauga

I was in the market for well-priced shutters and blinds, and Budget Blinds was one of the three companies I contacted. From beginning, the process was easy and professional. Shahid (the owner) connected with me, and a design consultant (Leslie) was dispatched. She showed me through the various books, did up a quote and was just heading out when I decided that the cost/ quality was worth going through with the process. After she processed the initial deposit, Shahid came by the next day to do the measurements, and as estimated at three weeks the blinds were delivered and installed within a few hours by Tony. All the people I interacted with were polite, professional and great at their jobs. Shahid has great pride in his work and his team. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Dr. David G. Benner from Toronto

I could not be more happy with both the service and product provided by this company. Shahid was professional, courteous and extremely helpful. I will definitely use them when we have further needs and highly recommend them to anyone needing any of their products or services.

More about Budget Blinds of South Mississauga

Beautiful Window Coverings are Just the Beginning At Budget Blinds Serving South Mississauga, we bring you attractive window treatments that are sure to impress any guest but, more importantly, we bring you an unmatched level of service. It all starts with our free in-home consultation. Here are some things you ...